PizzaGate is very real. Go to wikileaks.org...

PizzaGate is very real. Go to wikileaks.org, select the John Podesta email archive (Podesta was Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, Bill Clinton's former chief of staff), and search for "pizza."

Is This really a pizza pact?
What does a pizza pact consist of?
>ITT: Discuss

OP confirmed for white trash.

HAHA good one man. Glad you got that statement out of the way. You can scroll through your fur fag threads now

>not liking my dumb thread means you must like other dumb threads
Yeah, you're totally rational and not dumb white trash at all.

I couldn't care less if you "like" my thread. Just generally people that act "like" you enjoy loli threads and fur. which im sure you do

>ust generally people that act "like" you enjoy loli threads and fur
I'm sure the proof you have of that assertion is just as bulletproof as the proof for your dumb conspiracy theory. You're simply not smart enough to be here, Cletus.

How does this make OP white trash ?

a lot of this stuff is interesting - "The realtor found a handkerchief (I think it has a map that seems pizza-related. Is it yorus? They can send it if you want. I know you’re busy, so feel free not to respond if it’s not yours or you don’t want it." - there's almost no way this ISN'T code.

You can't even reliably use question marks properly. Nothing you could possibly say matters to real people. Also, whiteknighting for another man is gay. Obviously your dad wasn't around to teach you how you're supposed to act.

"That assertion". Yeah, YOu're SO articulate. Not.
I get it, up all night trying to find someone to troll and u finally read enough anons to muster up enough intelligence to do so by calling me white trash. Yeah youre a smart guy.

yea it seems crazy at first. But why is a pizza shop owner one of the most powerful men in the world

>you're trying so hard, using words a high school graduate would know

There's a lot of weird sentences and remarks in these emails. they dont make sense at all, and talk about succulent pizzas and hotdogs

Dude im trying sooo hard. Lmao you're just bumping my thread... good jobn

>he doesn't know what sage is because he doesn't actually belong here

>thinks hes cool cuz he can green text

>as he goes to his loli thread

"You can't even reliably use question marks properly. Nothing you could possibly say matters to real people"
hahaha saving that to my pasta book

also check my verification.

that was golden. He wanted to troll so bad XD

(((they know)))

Back to the subject. A big question i have that another person has asked before me, Why are these people going out of their way to make sure anyone pursuing this has their life ruined. Why would ANYONE waste their time in this case, especially very renowned journalists, who have good reputations of supplying actual factual news.

>falling for this stupid conspiracy

Thanks for stopping by user

CTR pls go

That looks like a NY pizza

It isnt real, it's some stupid scheme created on reddit. Fuck off.

Where it was created is irrelevant. If it was intended to be a troll or not is irrelevant too because things are actually starting to add up

This. Hard evidence or GTFO morons

>"b-b-but muh out of context quotes!
>tens of millions of words in tens of thousands of emails, and a few sentences sound fishy to me!!
>why isn't mainstream media covering this?

One of you retards went to Comet Ping Pong, with an AR-15, and visually inspected the place and found no children. Get a fucking grip.

inb4 "Shill!~!"

I dunno about pizzagate but sandwichgate was definitely real

+1

>all evidence against my conspiracy theory is irrelevant because out of thousands of emails I found the word "pizza" once

Okay