Say something positive about this man

say something positive about this man.

He'll die.

He has eyebrows like Vincent Price

He is white

He built a nice wall

Top teir comb over, defends isreal from bad muslims so he pretty cool dude

As a Jew, I can't. He's an idiot. Most of Likud is by this point. And the way he acts around the united states...

He makes it difficult for me to remain a Zionist.

He still got hair

One bad politician makes it difficult for you to remain a Zionist? It's like saying that one bad musician makes it difficult to appreciate music.

Is really netting yahoos.

He burns quite well.

I mean it makes Israel hard to defend when the ass is up there building settlements (Which makes Zionism appear to be nothing more than the last symbol of Western Colonialism in the Middle East) and going around inciting riots during his own election. Likud doesn't do anything about the terrible state of the Hasidics being over-populous, under-educated and generally a detriment to society (in fact, Likud depends on their votes, ensuring they get paid for "Torah Study")

Thinking about it now, I will say two things. One is that he's not Ariel Sharon, although he'd be a better leader if he was comatose as well. And the other is that BiBi has a very nice, deep voice.

Bibi is a sane, competent individuial which has the wellbeing of both israeli and palestine people in mind.

he's fighting against sandniggers, just like we all should

he doesn´t take shit from king coon

Can't do it. He embodies everything that people hate about kikes.
>self entitled (extremely unfair proposals for 2 state solutions)
>give em an inch and they take a mile (settlements)
>sneaky af (gives speech to Congress without the support of the Pres.)
>greedy af (apparently despite pledging 38 billion dollars in military aid that the U.S. doesn't see any return on isn't enough to consider Obama a friend and ally.)

Mudslimes, do your fuckin thing!

"""Refugee""" living in germany detected

When did b became jew loving faggots.

See? Even as a Jew, it's hard to defend that. Obama was a fucking saint for dealing with the Schande.

Try Irish Catholic living in Pittsburgh kek

>Not understanding that these settlements are a recruitment tool for isis

>not liking muslims
>must be jew lovers

How about neither

Yea because otherwise the muslims would be peacefull right?

>If you kill the terrorist, they´ll win

He giving free home to Pakistan people?

>If you kick someone out of their family house with force, they wont retaliate

That's some sound logic to me

Yes, its only israel that is the problem and not muslims overall, how come wherever there are muslims there are confrontation, is it israels fault that muslims in thailand bomb shit, is it israels fault that muslims in somalia kill eachother, or perpahps, could it be that the problem lays with the muslims themself?

>we stole it fair and square. it's our home now and it doesn't matter it's been called after you for 2.000 years before we were even invented

the long version of "muh family homes"

well, according to mudslimes, israel is responsible for isis and muslim terrorism.

What german did to the jews is what the jews is doing to the Palestinian. Maybe hitler realize there was evil in them and tried to save the world from Zionism.

Yes, I know thats my point, muslims and niggers always blame someone else for their problems, its never them, its always the whitey/ jew/ whatever that is the cause for their misery

Israel exacerbates the situation. Who started the 6 day war? Who then takes land that they agreed was not theirs and starts to illegally colonize the land they took?

HIV

ביבי הוא המלך אח שלי. היחידי שמבין בבטחון

It's funny because all the major powers in the world agree what Israel is doing is wrong

He was lucky enough to not have been killed by ze germans.

But gullible enough to buy into a self-destructive superstition and doom all his millions of countrymen to nuclear extinction.

Uneducated potato farmer in a hellhole, keep your ignorant opinion to yourself.

10/10 would make a nice lampshade

He doesn't bend over for Islam
He thinks Obama is a dick
>twofer

God sent. A true patriot of Israel.

I'll bet you think Pittsburgh is a steel town

Also...
>Trumpet criticizing someone for being uneducated

he gonna die soon

He's Trumps BFF

He'll have the first spot in the new ovens

he is a dirty sand nigger