It is unfair how Mexicans take all the flack from the "illegal immigration" rhetoric when at present it's mostly Polish...

It is unfair how Mexicans take all the flack from the "illegal immigration" rhetoric when at present it's mostly Polish, Chinese, South Americans, Arabs, and probably even Canadians overstaying their visas. Y"all owe us big time. We are the ones defending the issue while you all hide pretending to not be affected.

Mexicans are loud and shitty the only good thing about them are tacos and burritos

And even then we now have Taco Bell you wetback get out of here on your own terms or wait til trump reigns over you Sanchez

Get the fuck out

This.

Beaners got BTFO this election and now they're running scared.

Trump is a closet liberal. Hell do more for everyone but you hillbillies you'll see.

Go make your own country great again Paco.

I will if you go back to Ireland or Germany or wherever you great granddad came from. Make those great again.

I agree with OP besides a lot of Americans go live in Mexico for retirement.

You don't get it, America is a white country because that's who took it over and made it a first world country where ungrateful useless shitskin like you exist.

We don't need beaners by the tens of millions in our country to eat tacos and burritos you fat traitorious fuck.

>tfw you and many other Mexican families left years before this election
>tfw you have to see autistic amerifags posting "muh murica number 1 hell yeah fuck those Mexicans we won wohooo"
>actually thinking taco bell is remotely Mexican food
>believing Mexico is still shit hole after all these years

the US has become a breeding ground for autism and it stopped having benefits for illegal immigrants years ago, Mexico is doing so much better and pretty much no Mexicans plan to go over to the US illegally anymore.

Half you assholes wouldn't have the lives you have now if it weren't for the uncollected income taxes that are left in the system by hardworking illegal immigrants that can't claim them. Ungrateful entitled asshats. You call yourselves Americans but can't seem to know who your senators and representatives are. Go back to leeching.

Mexicans have pretty much been on the way out since the recession hit. Originally every me I'd dream was to come here, work, send money back to Mexico, build a home there, then move back and live in that home.

Shit happens along the way that stops them from it. But since the recession they've all been peaking out

>ITT: Chicanos

Income tax is not collected for illegal immigrants because they can not legally work.
When a person cannot legally work the person hiring them doesn't even file them as an employee and just pays them under the table in cash.

>implying Candadafags want to stay in the US

kys

>Candada

On stolen lands, you ignorant inbred cousin fucker.

It's cold af here, my thumbs wanna die

You talk of stolen lands from hundreds of years ago, most of which uninhabited.
What about Palestine? Do you care about their stolen land?

I understand igloos are hard to keep warm in the winter.

>stolen
And I suppose every one of your ancestors popped up, fully formed, in a virgin land wherein they never strayed far from their farmhouse, right? In times past and present, land rights were dictated by force and trade. This land was conquered by both, and the lands people like you bitch about were generally bought -- you just retroactively dispute the price.

there has never been such thing as "palestine". your map is wishful thinking that even fails to tell us what happened in those dates specified here because it would be detrimental to your argument

Exactly, a fire would make it melt