Why Idris Elba voicing so many characters ?

youtube.com/watch?v=1-GCO1yGuic

Diversity quota.

Because Idris Ebla plays everything.

AlsoTop kek

How can he films 2 blockbuster at same time?

He is voicing a bull. Makes you wonder.

Because he has a cool voice?

made me........ think.

BIG

Because he's Idris Ebla

GUY

we

He has a great voice

For you!

Are the crystal gems

he has a great voice and can do a p good american accent

Because his Jewish handler requires shekels so he talked with his fellow Steinbergs to set up his employee with as much work as possible at Himey Headquarters aka Disney.

Durrrr

Because he's good at it?

Jewish conspiracy in hollywood to continue pushing "le sophisticated black man" to the sedated white masses

Idris Elba? More like Niggris Elba lmao

He really wanted to play shere Khan (or however it's spelt) and Disney forced him to do a multi picture deal. Personally I thought he was really good in jungle book but really shit in zootopia and finding dory, he's not made for voice acting

Because he's in right now and has a cool voice. I'm not complaining. I love the guy, on-screen and as a voice. Hopefully he'll get more live-action work after The Dark Tower (which hopefully will be a box office success, for Idris and Hollywood's sake). It's been such a terrible year for Hollywood, and I don't want him to get dragged through the mud.

1) it's 2016
2) normies like him
3) he has a great voice
4) go be an autist somewhere else

cuz he's a nigger

yes goyim go see that film

Because they need to appease SJWs by hiring coloured people at every chance

Because he has an alright voice. The problem is that I can always tell it's Idris Elba.

Because Heimdall "The whitest of the Gods" is a tiny unimportant character in the films

Nice doubles but i pirated it.

Why not?

He's got a decent voice and voice acting isn't as time consuming as full on filming.

its been said he is more important then ever in this movie. Dying and rebirthing at Valhalla and fighting aganist some shit with thor,hulk

well damn i'll be sure to buy a ticket to see it for myself and enjoy all that massive multicultural cock

good goy dont forget to buy Civil War - A Shill story in blurays september 13

i already bought 3 copies