What does Sup Forums think of my first self rolled joint?

What does Sup Forums think of my first self rolled joint?

also general weed thread

look at that trash Chinese grinder

Quit hating lil Sup Forumsoi
not bad op

ikr ... i lost my other one so i have to use this shit

Looks great, m8

thx Sup Forumsro's, this is a pic of the bud

look that grinder for newbie teenagers

read

looks good, what's the strain

yeah, I could see from the first pic that you have some fire, there. Where from?

You've got some exceptional bud there, friend, I hope you can appreciate the superior quality.

it's super lemon haze according to the dealer and a
friend of mine said it's OG Kush so i'm not sure tbh which one is right
what do you mean? i'm from Belgium and got it via a friend

and i can it tastes good and gives a euphoric but mellow high

you can use your hands

Anyone else?

I quit smoking weed, before 5 years smoking every day

Well, I'm kinda jelly. Looks fun

was it hard?

yes, but i did it because I started to have health troubles.

ah i see... well congrats than bro

thanks

Did i do it right?

looks like good wax

No

why such a long filter

roach not filter

Make it about three times bigger and we'll talk

Perfecto.

What health troubles?

it's the first time i roll my own joint so i tried small and will do bigger next time

9/10

Looks good op. I can't roll a joint for shit

H-h-hey

that looks good

thx bro's

thanks, y-you too

whats on the bottom right, looks tasty

would smoke the shit out of it/10

I was thinking about getting my medical card. I live in Michigan, is it worth the time and shit?

It was a nice sugar wax

Dont remember strain sadly.

Just wondering has anyone tried raw juicing with marijuana leaves?

i live in a shithole country where this is not a thing
how good is it and how do you smoke it?

what is this?

I use an electric coil heater on a ceramic nail that you can set the temperature you want on it then once it is hot you take a small portion of the concentrate and "dab" it onto the hot nail which is attached to a Dab rig or a bong.

That's gay, no.

any bong Sup Forumsros here?

Wish I had some weed right now. Though I got 20 grams of top notch speed, so that's nice

nice pipe.

How do you get the reclaim out of yours?

Joint looks like it was rolled by a true autist

I gently heat the stem up so the reclaim drips out of the arm. The interior I just wash with iso and toss it out, i'm not that desperate to reuse it.

looks a bit complex just to smoke
is it worth it?

lookin at the roach im inclined to think that its a pre rolled cone.

smoking reclaim isn't like smoking resin. Reclaim usually taste a lot better the then smoking it the first time, and it's been decarbed. Look it up

I know exactly what is and i elect not to bother

Definitely. Tasty as hell and they get you way more high.
Plus not as much smell.

Seriously. They taste amazing.

gotcha.

I kinda like it. Different forks different strokes

it is not though

Lots of different names, from socal and we always call them krutches

I only call them races when there's weed in them. Of there's a filter, I just call it a filter or krutch

Fucking noob.

Absolute fucking noob.

That son, is BHO. Extract of weed made through super critical fluid extraction.

Honestly yeah unless you already have a good longtime dealer with good shit at a good price

>Living in Washington
>Second recreational state
>21 to buy weed
>18
Three more years till I can walk in a shop and buy whatever the hell I want.

Newfag

bought my first own weed a few weeks ago, finally got around buying some tobacco and rolling papers, but not long ones.
Should I even bother trying to build one or just get long papers instead before I try?

Get someone older to buy you something?

Get ocb/raw king sizes.
Either that or get some cones it'll make rolling at first really easy.

Just get a med card

No dealer since I moved here. Just the odd free weed here and there. Totally sucks.

I'll start complaining about back pains, then in a month or so I'll go ask about weed. Thanks user.

Def get long papers, normal cigarette papes are terrible.

Nice mini-box OP

The crutch is too long. Looks like it might be a bit too tightly packed to smoke well and you wasted a lot of space with the way you twisted it off.

Frankly, you should be rolling "L"s, also known as knee tremblers if you're not using a machine. It produces a superior joint with vastly improved capacity and air intake. It also gives you a lot more control over how it's packed. Pic related, it's the instructions to make one.

Consider yourself lucky. I live in Texas where you can carry 7 guns out in the open but if you're caught with weed you're fucked.

Stop making these threads when I don't have weed :(
I'm gonna buy one of these soon so I can manage how much I smoke and stop running out so fast

they never work with weed you get too stoned and smoke the lot lol

Texas fag here. It still doesn't stop me from buying an ounce every month.

Had a friend do this. Unless you can find something that is time locked you'll most likely just smoke it all in one sitting.

3000 times better than my first one. Tried for the first time just a couple days ago, and it was pretty much a complete failure. Didn't make an end, didn't grind the pot, packed it too hard, didn't lick the edge of the paper.

Do you guys have no self control?

Naw, that's not always true. 100 mm papers have their advantages, however they're not always better for artisian joints that use advanced techniques.

See my post here for an example: Pic related, an even better example.

I get all my stuff on the Internet and from dealers. All my friends are 19/18/17 and my parents are anti weed despite them voting for legalization.

Should also iterate that on the tulip, you don't want to use a long paper even for the "stem" because that would make it TOO long and unable to bare the weight of the "flower bud" on top.

Pretty decent for a first roll, my first was a fucking masterpiece because I use to build shit with these paper rolled sticks and silicone.

Bad part, try to make joints for a whole group of friends in a party, kek, almost didn't feel my fingers by the end of the night but I did get to light them all and smoke em with them so I guess it payed off.

Oh god, you don't put tobacco in with your bud. That's just going to ruin the flavor of your bud. Don't know why that's so popular in the UK, but on the west side of the USA, homies don't put tobacco in their shit. It's just considered dirty.

haha thx !

here in belgium all my friends use tobacco too, but i stoppe using tobacco after my first blunt and now i roll my own joints btw its OP here

bruh, are you for real ? It's not fucking heroin, just smoke a blunt and stick the damn thing in the drawer again

Excellent. Now you've got one grand task left...

To build The Great Holy Tree of Mong.

Pic related.

There ya' go OP. Don't put that shit in there, smoke it separate if you want but keep your bud clean and pure. That son, is how you savor the flavor.

Joints and blunts are massively wasteful.

Have fun watching your weed float away as your joint burns between hits.

trips of fucking truth.

I have been a daily dabber for 2 years and I dab at a regular rate and space out my dabs so I have been paying the same price for my dabs every month for like 18 months straight. I have a very fixed consumption, and its far lower than most people I know.

Just have to have self control like anything else

isn't it healthier like this ?

If you're worried about health then use a vaporizer or edibles.

Oh my god, that looks complicated as fuck.

I did make some crosses once though. Lit pretty well and the smoke was just crazy when you're reaching the center of the cross, pretty good shit, hardest part was lighting all evenly if you're alone, used a couple matches and the lighter, gotta admit I probably looked autistic as hell doing it.

i'm getting one soon though

Volcano is the way to go. If you're going to do it, do it right. I tried the Happy Vappy first and it was shit. I've had a Volcano for like 4 years without a problem.