Ask a lucky guy anything whose new girlfriend does everything sexually to please him

Ask a lucky guy anything whose new girlfriend does everything sexually to please him.

Is she open to cuckolding?

Dont you just get freaking bored with it after awhile and want to fuck someone else who is actually a challenge?

She would let others fuck her if I'm there to ensure she's save and if they don't cum inside of her

OP Is faggot who abandoned own bread

Does she let you take dumps on her chest?

Pretty much everything is a challenge with her cause she is not sexually experienced at all and is willing to try everything until she's good enough in it to make me happy.

Do you shit on each other?

Did I ? Hmmmm....

If you're a Titan player, what's the best way to deal with Sapiens on a small, low-credit map?

hows it feeling knowing she fucked plenty to get where she is?

Haven't done it yet but we agreed to "no taboos" so who knows what's next

i mean, more like, she lets you try everything, but what when you have tried everything?
Im in that kind of relationship myself, and after we ran outta ideas, i got kinda bored with her :P

Sorry, pass!

If you wanted to fuck another chick while she watches and masturbates would she be into it?

Well actually she didn't that's what makes it a challenge for both of us.

hahaha good one

you believe whatever she says thats good

What's the "challenge" about that? It'd be a challenge if she never fucked before and either won't fuck now or doesn't care to explore.

She must be like just 18 or something then?

Well so far I never ran out of new ideas in any of my former relationships. So it might take some years unless she gets bored earlier. Who knows what devil inside just awoke?!

How about you greentext some of these challenges and let us decide.

Took me a year to get through everything i could think of that didnt involve shit and too much pain and blood... still good sex tho, but meh, now its more fun to fuck someone who havent tried that all that shit ^_^

Everything that's too good to be true always is, so whats the catch here user?

Yeah she already agreed to do that. But the girl would not be allowed to swallow my cum that is what she insisted on.

I don't generally but one can also feel if the other is experienced or not.

Would she perform on chaturbate for some shekels?

Where is the fun in that? Being challenged without getting enough sex out of it?!

Why have the girl swallow it. Cum on the chicks face/tits and work yourself up for round two with your girl and have her lick your seed off he first bitch while you fuck her in both holes

No note quite but she hasn't done much more than BJs and missionary in her former relationships cause her partners didn't bother much and went cheating instead of caring bout her as well.

what will you do when she inevitably cheats on you?

I'm on the cell so green is out sorry.

How much of your cock can she fit in your mouth OP?

Haven't found it yet actually

Sorry to hear that. Didn't happen to me yet but I can relate it might happen

Is she into bestiality? Sucking horse cocks and riding dog dicks?

Condoms bro should require it anyway. But I'm no cuck so

No need, she is into open relationships, she gets enough in me so i just have my fun ^_^
Allthough, i get tired of the dating game when its just for more sex xD
It was more of a warning for you that it might happen if she is too kinky :P

How can she be your girlfriend if she has a penis? Sage

Once she's more confident I'm pretty sure she would fuck online with others watching

Sounds like an idea ;-)

I guess then i did something wrong in not giving her the pleasure she is seeking too.

We are practicing deepthroat at the moment and last week it was the first time she got it all down in her throat. Have to admit that I'm not exactly average sized that's why it will take a while til she can take it without having to gag

We did not deeply get into that topic yet but i mentioned it being interesting to see how she would take a horse dick and she just smiled at me

Because she has

Guess it depends if it is a stranger or a close friend

your use of faces makes me sick.

I'll keep it in mind pal

>new

yeah give it a few years and lets see if she still does 'everything'

Haha good one!

This is Trumps 3rd Wife

Hmmm who knows...good point

Czech'ed

Good luck coming up with new things after a time. That's going to be your biggest problem, or at least that's the one I have with my submissive gf.

What the fuck do you think is gonna happen when/if you get married? Or a year down the road dating even. The fun will stop. That's how ALL girls start out. Like whites to get you then once you're hooked they cease and desist.

Well when we got together I told her I don't take any compromizes anymore when i comes to sex. If she feels like not giving me the pleasure I seek (for any reason) while she still gets all the pleasure she seeks we're through.

Duh I hope not :-D

That's why there are boards like this hehehe and you never run out of stupid things to do

>When the newfag thinks that it's trips

>is willing to try everything until she's good enough in it to make me happy.
>we ran outta ideas, i got kinda bored with her

how is it even remotely interesting to anyone except narcissistic shallow faggot with no self esteem ?

A relationship means you take the other person distinctive features into account. Even in a BDSM one ( and i would say especially a BDSM one) you have to create a unique dynamics based on her hard and soft limits.

Having a girl who does thing only "to please you" is garbage. True sexual happiness is finding a partner who shares kinks with you, and is genuinely enthusiast about doing things, and not some poor lost soul who would go through any abuse to keep her man

Been there twice (even had been married) so i know that pattern. Thats why we set the rules from the beginning. If she doesn't keep track I'll get my pleasure elsewhere.

I think you got this partially wrong. We fulfill anothers phantasies sexually and i don't abuse her nor does she give herself up just to keep me.

What special things did you do with your girl and what should I definately try out?

However did you get your sister to be your gf, OP?

Gosh you guys are soooo funny today!
Hint: I don't even have sisters/brothers to choose from.

Thread is now about this little pleaser