Anyone mechanic types know what causes this type of fouled plug?

Anyone mechanic types know what causes this type of fouled plug?

looks like your flux capacitor took a dump
better get that looked at asap

Looks like you burn your coolant and water

probably burning oil
how is your oil level?

homosexual driver

>source: I'm a bimechanical engineer

^This. My flux capacitor kicked it when I kicked it into overdrive for more than an hour. Take it easy when going back to the stone age to fuck with cavemen next time.

it's just old as fuck they wont last forever go buy a new set and replace them all

How old is it? It looks like mine did after it hadn't been changed since sometime during the Bush administration.

Using shit tier ethanol gas.

You are running lean.
This means there is too much air in the mixture which causes the explosion within the cylinder getting too hot. Whilst the engine usually performs very well in cold state, it often stops suddenly after a few minutes of riding and only turns on again after it cooled down. The worst thing to happen is a seizure of the piston due to the high heat which usually renders the cylinder kit unusable. The too lean setting is especially dangerous, since a carburetor is automatically too lean when engine modifications are applied, but the carburetor is not adjusted accordingly.

This appears to be the case

I would go ahead and change the wires too maybe the cap and rotor/coil.

That too

what lol no

You're lean. Intake leak somewhere or not enough fuel.

you lean hommie. many causes. what do you drive?

13 Chevy Silverado. 5.3L. Already did 2 oil consumption tests. Chevy says it's within tolerance...

Im mechanic with 9 year expierance, what car model is this? Also is that gasoline or diesel?

it drinks oil?

lol wut?

Being a faggot

Искровая свеча... дизель... девять лет стажа механиком. Кому ты пиздишь, хуйло?

А в чем проблема? Пошол нахуй

can someone reply to me

engine running lean too long

>within
Also... TRIPS BITCHES!! Yeeahh

/o/
looks normal really, burnt fuel is going to be the white powder type but any oil would mean piston rings

run a tank full of diesel next time you fill up....that will dissolve any gunk that's built up in your fuel lines and combustion chambers. it'll smoke like a motherfucker...that just means it's burning off all the build up.

Agreed.

Draining the oil and water should help keep those plugs cleaner for a long time.