Could someone Photoshop a ghost or something in the upper window, so I can scare the shit out of my wife...

Could someone Photoshop a ghost or something in the upper window, so I can scare the shit out of my wife. Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

wallpaperup.com/570733/MAMA_supernatural_horror_fantasy_dark_ghost_1mama_demon_evil.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here, i photoshopped this dead chick into your bedroom. ought to really give your wife quite the fight!

Fag

Fag

Give me 5 mins user.

too far

too late

too long

Too legit.

Too quit.

Here you go.

Here you go. This should cause her to shit her pants. I didn't want to make it too visible, but you can see it really well when you zoom in.

Source of ghost face

wallpaperup.com/570733/MAMA_supernatural_horror_fantasy_dark_ghost_1mama_demon_evil.html

küvun

Winrar

Some scary shit.

Eat a dick

thats not a ghost though

Fuck you

so funny xDDDDDDDD

2spoopy

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your banana shitposting for two whole years now. Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained. The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years. That's the amount of time you've spent ruining YLYL threads on Sup Forums with pictures of bananas. While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep, muttering "Thanks Lori" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you. You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a meme. Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother, all because you'd rather spend your time telling anonymous message board users to "save it, it's all yours my friend."

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit. Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile. At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with a stupid fucking picture of a banana.

We need to find this faggot's address
We already know the house address 719 and what it looks like

kek. triggered

have a banana :)

why don't you do it? that's old Sup Forums, nobody cares anymore

and then what?

This is really funny. Is it alright if I saved it?

No

save it. it's all yours my friend.

K

Nice feet

nice feets

thanks have this banana

ok

OP here. Sorry I cannot cite you sooner. My iPhones ISP must be banned. Fucking Verizon. I had to get back to work to get on the Wi-Fi. Anyway this is fucking awesome dude. Thanks!!

Sorry I could not thank*you earlier

(you)

too spit... or not to spit

(you)

I really really like this picture