Help a /bro out wtf is the symbol between batman and superman?

help a /bro out wtf is the symbol between batman and superman?

Daredevil I think

I believe that's an ancient glyph to ward off females

Probably a shit earlier tattoo that they worked into something else.

aint that just 2 overlapping D's ?

That might be what it looked like if a blind guy tried to draw the Daredevil logo

bingo i think you got it

Maybe Martian Manhunter? all others are part of justice league so it fits

Martian manhunter

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak,cf

Manhunters is an X like xmen... maybe Aquaman?

No Dice

om

yep good call

yeah that was initial thought but then i wondered if it was some obscure JL logo

It's Superfaggot

Its wonderwoman. Op confirned homo

Maybe plastic man? Martian Manhunter? I honestly can't tell

between batman and superman you fucking retard, kill yourself now

why u do dis. now I mus know

No idea, but thats one of the most autistic tattoos I've ever seen.

Definitely not Aquaman.

i thought doctor strange but thats not it. i cut out and singled out that symbol of the picture and searched but it just came up 'tattoo' so that wasnt helpful

Looks like the Capricorn symbol

its deadpool

It SHOULD be martian man hunter or aquaman considering its justic league symbols, so im confused

nigga, you dumb

CZ

It's Faggot-man. OP's favorite hero.

i was going to guess zatanna or dr fate but it doesnt look like thats it

Maybe it's this guy? Pic related.

It can be hawkeye, aquaman, martian man hunter..

Doesnt look anything like those, though.

This. I'm fucking confused. I can't think of any other league members that worked with all other 5.

Shazam?

>Shazam
Nah that was a single lightning bolt

Gotham City Sirens? Possibly

Doctor Strange?

I googled 'justice league symbols' and its not there at all. granted i didnt look through everything

nope

Could be some strange variation of the superman logo

i think it's the symbol for being a dumbfuck

Nope they had a black S in front of a scarlet Diamond.

Nah already shot down.

radical larry

but superman is already there. its gotta be someones symbol. right?
i hope its not some gay fanfic character

it means he's gay.

the symbol of faggetry

Wonder twins?!?

My bet is its some gay fanfic OC.

I'm an idiot, also considering that Doctor Strange is Marvel and these are obviously DC themed

>Wonder twins
Nope they just had triangles with their First Names First Letter in them.

Wwf

we get it, you're on Sup Forums

>I remember 1997. That was bad. Mostly from all that stuff sitting in the toys r us clearance bin.

No idea what that is, maybe it's a star sign or something that was an old tattoo that was worked around. Like is brain dead brother who died from bleach was an hero too.

Zatanna

You are literally retarded

it obviously represents plastic man.

doesn't necessarily have to be a dc hero or from the justice league. i mean, it could represent any number of obscure 30 year old one shot hero or something random from the guys that published constantine. it looks like something magic after all.

Maybe it's his homemade joker-logo? Could look like a "Jo"? And it could look like he placed the most liked superhero further up?

So Batman, Joker, Superman, Wonder Woman, flash and Green Lantern?

Ew why

>Raven
WE BRING THE EMPORAHS GLOREH NO MATTER THE PLACE!

A lot of these logos are not official and seem like fillers that a graphic design student did. Including Zatanna's.

if it was fucked up yeah

That wouldnt make sense since its a Hero based tattoo

Zantanna used a purple Starburst. So no. Also that sheet is all kinds of fucking wrong.

FagMan !

Well, maybe he made an exception? It's his tattoo, and there's a lot of Joker-fanboys out there?

Ofcourse if it is, it still doesn't make any sense without knowing him, so we would never know.

I could ofcourse also be wrong.

I have wasted entirely too much time on this thread, thanks op

It seems like there was an obscure villain named Capricorn in the '70s. No idea why he would get a tattoo of it, but his symbol is the closest one to the tattoo I could find.

I don't think that right.

>This is op and he fucked up big.

Astrological sign for Capricorn; the fag of the bunch really. I mean why the fuck does that goat-fish exist?

Daredevil is marvel dipshit

He looks like a cool super villan though

its the villain Bad Tattoo Man

i have also. later im going to ask my friend when they get home from work

thats really close

Quads

That points to my theory of a tattoo work around, he got a star sign and added the super heros as some kinda tribute, or faggyness.

its still wrong though. considering all the other symbols on his arm are correct

This

the world may never know!

If that were the case, the tattoo artist should have turned the shit tattoo into the superman logo, to hide it best he can.

I agree, the more I look the less any other explanation seems to make sense

yeah if it's meant to be Zatanna he fucked up, still comes closest to what it is though so the only thing we can all agree on is that he's a giant faggot

google super batman you fucking dipshit

aw, youre dumb

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

DOUBLE DUBS CONFIRM THAT YOU INDEED SUCK COCKS

I am saying someone fucked up the aquaman logo, coz look at this picture, same order as op's pic.

Could it be Etrigan the Demon? the symbol sort of looks like an E and looks sort of mystical

its clearly justice league, the second symbol is just fucked up, another tattoo or some shitty character no one knows

what prison did he get those from?

Someone fucked up the color and the design? I think it's a lot more likely that he wanted to tattoo the arm he already had something on and just worked the main Justice League in.

I mean, would you really be upset if you had to leave AQUAMAN out of your justice league tattoo?

That one inbetween batman and super man isn't aquaman, it's green arrow

the eternal prison of his virginity

WOW that green lantern is rough.... Not one straight line.

kekkin dubs

It can't be aquaman, Martian man hunter, Shazam, or cyborg

Is it a fucked up Trigon logo?

You are right, i stand corrected

It's a Capricorn symbol on its side.

Christ... Its obviously a capricorn tattoo that he later added the justice leauge ones to

Capricorn