Time traveler here. Back to answer more questions and to just talk. New year blues and all

Time traveler here. Back to answer more questions and to just talk. New year blues and all.

Does Trump become Emperor For Life?

No. Answered this last time. Just another forgettable president.

Does Trump go for 20 years?

when will ww3 happen?
how?

If you divide that by 5, then sure.

What's Europe like in your time?

How big is The Great Wall of Mexico?

It's not called WW3, but what we typically consider WW3 in my time happens a lot further down the line than you'd think.

When do we become immortal?

When Space Marines?

I've never really been to Europe, but I know a lot of people vacation there because of it still has a more classic vibe to it.

Sadly not a thing yet. Life expectancy does steadily increase, though.

>a lot further down the line than you'd think
well it could start with Ukraine, or with ISIS, or.. something already.
not mentioning informative war in Europe, trolls, ...
so could you /please/ tell me more?

>Time traveler
>New year blues and all
>>Time traveler

Does people still peek at my peepee in the future?

No space marines, we're not space-faring enough to warrant/need something of the sort.

I'm tenured 2010-2025 and have no way of going back any sooner. I miss my family and this is a difficult time for me.

Too many details would be a bad thing and I can't really go that far, but I can say it's much larger powers that clash with the US.

Oh, do fuck off, there's a good boy

inb4 OP took a plane trip around the world, and is therefore 300 nanoseconds ahead.

Why do my spaghettios make lightning?

Huh?

Think more ~200 years.

when does the human karma project get started?

How is society structured?

Who will be 2016s final sacrifice?

Will Emperor Trump's great wall protect us from the shitskins coming from Mexico and central america?

Similarly. It's hard to reform an entire society without calamity and while there's a large nation in the east that somewhat changes for awhile, everything eventually falls back into how it is in this era.

>Time traveler.
>New year.

Nope.

When will we get our next fappening?

Who will be exposed?

Why aren't yout posting them right now?

You didn't bother to read my explanation. Everyone thinks time travel is something we can do without a thought or resources. We do it sparingly and in tenures. Some of us are sent to the 1800s, some are sent to the 1400s, and some are sent to the 2000s. But it's almost always 15-20 year tenures. Only exception is wartime eras.

Interplanetary colonisation? How does the Mars thing work out?

How has NASA's EM drive engine affected space travel? Have humans finally made it outside our solar system yet?

Not as well as we'd hoped but it DID work sort of. We've colonised Mars in the sense that we're able to have a small group of highly-trained researchers with constant streams of supply deliveries, but the average person wouldn't survive there.

It's something that's implemented but not the main method of space travel. Really does make the entire process a lot simpler, though.

Is the main method also fuel-less?

Are there better sex toy for men, do they have VR?

Sadly, no.

While I'm not super well-versed, the VR sex scene is pretty much the only thing that drives VR evolution in its infancy. So yeah, it's pretty advanced.

can you take me with you make to when you are from?

Back** not make

You said ~2200?

Does the average lifespan for people increase? The dead people in cryo storage in Scottsdale, are you able to revive them and cure their diseases?

I can't, unless you want to destroy your entire lineage.

well i tried :/

I came back in 2231 to 2010. My tenure is 2010-2025.

Are robo-waifus commercially available yet?

Has universal basic income been adopted yet?

They're available in 2016. And no.

what is music like ?

is it relatively the same or would i have to hear it to understand?

are there any new lifeforms?

Is the USA still around?

I'm from the USA, so yes.

It flip-flops. It's the same in that pop music goes through phases, but it doesn't become all techno like movies would have you believe.

How far has weaponry and technology advanced? Have we begun an attempts at slip space or changing mars into an industrial planet while turning the Earth back into a Harvest planet? Also Who have been the past presidents after trump?

Who wins the Superbowl?

Did they ever fucking stop making the simpsons?

Guns are phased out for something better, but way more dangerous and harder to regulate. Mars studies are still essentially in their infancy as we hit a wall in our capabilities. Can't talk about specific presidents.

Yep.

Do you know a guy called John Titor?

I need to ask about just one. Is there a Davenport as president in the next few decades or so.

How many genders are there in the future?

Will there be a new Elder Scrolls game?

some stupid script kiddie who likes stealing nudes

No but that case is used as an example of fake time travel stories since it was necessary to differentiate them after the adoption of time travel.

I can tell you that someone with that name is in the polls.

Im guessing republican. Broad Build. Blue eyes. Deep Voice. Navy Retired.

also dusty brown hair.

If i travel back to fuck and suck myself, does that make me gay or is it masturbation?

Post a pic of an item from the future OP...

It's masturgaytion. Kidding. Good luck trying to get clearance to do that.

have you heard of anyone named barash raavi?

I couldn't bring anything that didn't already exist back thanks to strict laws, regulations and searches prior to my trip.

How are ypu doing with law and Identification? Since you were born somewhat in the 2200. There is no record of you being born at all. How did your program (or whatever it is you took ro come back) handle all this shit?

kewl story brah

Complicated deals with the government. I'm essentially a government employee and there are actually classified government implementations for the possibility of time travel. We have to be careful about when we send people because the deals with the government were established in the 60s.

Interesting.

What about all the paradoxes time travelling to the past creates? How did all this folds out at last? Please don't simplify it. Be as technical as possible.

So is Sup Forums like studying hieroglyphics for you? What is your education level, what do you work as?

"I want to believe"

sign me up, fuck lineage. take me. What do i do first

Why aren't you answering this?!

This is important!

he probably doesnt know what it is. its not like they write about it in newspapers and articles

Well, it's not even really that complicated. Causation is a big deal, but as more research was done, we found that the butterfly effect is definitely hyperbole. Researchers learned that as long as we don't involve ourselves in historical events deemed important (or those that will lead to an event that is deemed important) then no issues will arise. Employees are chosen based on lineage and sent to a time period where their lineage was least likely to be affected. The big one: If I were to, say, murder my own ancestor, I would not be affected. This is because there's a particle that exists (that is undiscovered as of 2016) that changes everything we know about how time works (and paves the way for time travel being viable). Since their name isn't important (as it doesn't affect their function), I can say that they were coined as Chronoms.

He came all the way from the future to Sup Forums. So he knows about the fappening. So he knows. Sure, let me go back ~200 years and not tell the Sup Forumsros whos tits are on the way. Sure.

Yeah, I have no idea.

Help future man. Help me fuck future bitches.

To expand: If I murder my own ancestor, I will not be returning to my timeline. A. Because it is strictly disallowed and I would spend the rest of my life on the run. B. Because destroying my lineage is kind of a dick move.

whats the fashion scene like?
space suits and shiny pants?

So they didn't send any to the cold war?

because if possible i want to be 200 years a head of everyone

You'd need to convince the committee in the future. Not sure how you'd go about that.

Can you somehow prove that you're from the future?

They did, but they tend not to keep us in volatile time periods for too long for various reasons.

the pedophile who got nailed to a cross on Christmas?
or will any way

Listen time traveler. I need to cum on my ex gfs 7x great grand daughter just to spite her. And bang some alien pussy. Please tell me how to get started.

The only way to do so would be predicting specific events. And while I could, I would also be docked by the committee if they found out anyone knew about future events with any accuracy.

You can easily prove you're from the future.
Tell me about the following technologies currently under development;
- Lucifer Networks
- Spinnaker CPUs
- Surreal Number ALUs
- Gnosis Banks
- SA10s
- Zeus Cannon

All under development right now.
Tell me more about them.
Don't bother looking them up as they're not published yet.
Tell me from memory... you'll have learned about them at school.

like they would believe a guy from Sup Forums

That's the perfect excuse to be a liar, fella. Can you take a picture from your house?

He can't

We know.