YLYL: Feels addition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umJkTBdbxPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sooooo boring there

i lost

lost

She killed herself later that night

Is this ps2 game? Rather horrendous, the graphic that is. Western game devs never really care about graphics much especially during ps2 and ps3. Most games with "awesome" graphics from those era in my collection are made by japanese game devs.

shittiest fake ever

you know what gives it away? NASA (or anyone else for that matter) is not, in fact, aware of the science behind the Coke and Mentos reaction.

i know it's not real, but i still lost

I don't mind fake stuff as such, they can bring laughter at times.

precisely. oh and by the way, dubs officially checked

cmon man :(

(You)
KEK HAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=umJkTBdbxPo

No it's actually the Times New Roman size 13+ font. It's basically comic sans

I loved that game...

I know this feel

How did you get to this point? Tell me the truth, it is no-one else's fault but your own.

Foda-se o Putin
>DILMÃE

reminds me of that scene from the office

I was a fat kid and teenager, which destroyed my self esteem and confidence. I was bullied relentlessly. I withdrew from the world to avoid criticism and judgement but tried playing the silent but strong card which isolated me further from those who remained around me. My isolation left me alone with my thoughts, overthinking every micro detail of my boring life.

At 29, Im now fit(ish), have a gf, educated with a job. But my isolated past has left me wanting in the social department. Im awkward as hell, have anxiety around people, and simply cant make connections. I tried to hide it but eventually something slips through the craics. Its damaging my relationship, my pathetic past slowly unraveling in front of my gf (who is very social). In fact its fucked up my entire life.

Its easy to say its all my fault and its all in my head, but still. Ive gotten tired of trying to hide things, or just putting in effort to get up in the morning. I wouldnt wish being a fat teenager or child upon my worse enemy. Its lasting effects are devastating to the mind, and I was one of the lucky ones who got thin.

lol faggot

How can you blame yourself for what others did to your self steem? How can you choose to focus your thoughts on the past at the expense of the present?
You are still the same kid you were before you became a teen, can you not see that? can you not just move long?

Ok m8. One thing: I love you. I want you to succeed. You're 29, that's not really THAT old. You've still got a whole life in front of you. You can still achieve your dreams. Really, you can. If you care enough, I will link you to some YT videos that (((May))) help you become a better person.

Suck it up faggot, quit being such a little bitch

I suck it up every damned day man. I dont confide in anyone. I was asked a question on an anonymous board, and I answered it. So fuck off.

The answer to your problem is simple. Do whatever the hell feels right. Now, I'm not saying go out and rape or murder. What I'm saying is, go out and rape or murder if it FEELS right. What's your dream? Let's say... you want to be an author. Get a regular job working at Mickey D's, and when you're off work, work on a book! Book doesn't go well? Become a hobo! Being a hobo is real fun, because you have nothing to give a fuck about anymore! Pick pockets! Throw rocks at cars! Make a human sacrifice to some dark overlord! Do whatever, and if you die, then you obviously weren't important to the survival of the universe anyways! Do like Dirk Gently, and your life will either be really great, or really short. Win/win!

...Don't listen to toddlers for advice tho, but we do have to congratulate him for being able to use a computer... well.. mommy's macbook

You're just angry you're not the Chosen One, Immortalis and True Ruler of the Universe like myself. I cannot confirm your existence (or anyone else's, for that matter), but I can most certainly confirm mine!

Was macht ihr, wenn ihr traurig seid?
Tipps?

YOU CALL THIS SHIT A BANANA THREAD? COME ON FAGGOTS STEP IT UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I always wonder how Pepe's voice would sound like if it can talk.

no lol

LOL YOU FAT FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF

Nah...this lady knows she is in deep trouble once her husband is home and there ain't no food on the table.

How the hell did that make me laugh?

This goes well in my black n white historical collection

Mind If I save it?

I can without a doubt confirm you are a faggot, but so can anyone else

GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!GIVE ME ALL THE BANANAS!!!

thanks Lori!

Lost

neckbeard

looks like im on a road to being a pretty similar copy of you, apart from not being fat as a teenager. i'm 20 now, stay strong faggot

FUCK i lost