NY NOW. Approved long beards and turbans for sihs. This is utterly nasty...

NY NOW. Approved long beards and turbans for sihs. This is utterly nasty... nothing against this people but if your culture doesnt go along with our costumes bye, we dont have to workout the other way around. this new sucked so much. fuck all this cucks.

Sikhs are okay stfu. Its mudslimes we need to worry about

Police are faggots who treat adults like children and everyone knows 80% of cops join for the power and to be in a state funded gang. They all look gay as fuck. People who love cops are boring and no one likes them

didn't know sikhs hate muslims since ever

Cuck

How does that make me a cuck?

kys

>.. nothing against this people but if your culture doesnt go along with our costumes bye

Sikhs are good people. Read more books you dumbass.

welcome to liberal america,we should be bombing these ackbar's not making them police officers

>Police are faggots who treat adults like children
Because most adult behave like children.

im not saying their bad, o know they are ok. the problem in my opinion is our costumes.... today the sikhs opens a door and a precedent you cuck.

Hey OP. have a fap over this ya cunt!

>long beards
>limit is half an inch

OP knows nothing

this is why people voted for trump,you anti cop nigger loving faggots are about to become extinct

>NY NOW

Yeah, American's No. 1 immigrant city since 1794, where basically all fucking immigrants from Europe for more then 150 years arrived should and that is filled with enclaves like "little X" or "Y-town" should go along with a single culture. American culture, which is an oxymoron btw.

Is that Trump tower?

sikhs are like the rest of muslims on earth,still stuck a few decades behind the rest of the civilized world

we should of lined them up and put a bullet in the back of there heads on september 12th 2001.this is what terrorist religions and there follows deserve,not a bunch of limp dick liberal cuck's defending them

dpesnt matter its not the point you dumb cuck

>not knowing sikhs love killing allahu ackbars
Welcome to conserivitard america where you dont need to be educated.

>there heads
>there follows
>there

Troll or idiot: You decide.

>Thinking they would treat you differently.

/thread
U said it user, fucking muslims are the worlds real cancer right now

That's what I have been saying all along. The redneck parts of America feel superior to the rest of the world because of achievements that come from the non-redneck parts of America. They are leeches. If the red-states of American would secede again they would be on the same level as Romania within a generation.

You're going to rage when you realize cops see you as a nigger too.

If you took all the niggers out of the Deep South, we would take over the world.

Wonder why red states complain about shitty jobs and low pay.

Why not both?

Sikhs are the most fundamentally american people that don't throw away their heritage for american culture.

Texas was never apart of the Confederacy . It wasn't even a part of the country at that time!

ITT: Rabid defense of sikhs by redditors who don't know anything about them other than what they've seen on /r/the_donald

im not racist and dont mind it, doesnt bother me
its on par with the retarded muslim women wearing veils to feel like special snowflakes, when nobody really cares about them

like, ok? be yourself I don't care. but don't start trying to imply that is in anyway normal or acceptable behavior, you're just a fucking dumbass imposing your culture on others

Is the state secular ? If yes, this is illegal no ? Since cops represent the law and the state...
If this state is not secular, then it's okay, but to respect the uniform I would wear the cap above the turban.

Texas will turn blue in 20 years.

These guys look hard as fuck.
The sikh are as hard as the nepalese Gurkahs. 10/10 would allow to protect and serve this great nation.
OP is a faggot as usual

This.

Maybe Hillary still has a chance then.

aboriginals murdered raped and ethnically cleansed their own people because they had a different way of life. They were just as shitty as any other race but they were so consumed with war for hate instead of war for resources that they didn't have the drive for industry that European nations did so they got their shit kicked in when they tried to fight the people that bought their land from them.

>ABLOOBLOOBLOO MUH NOBLE SAVAGE

that is marginalizing an entire group of very diverse people you fucking racist.

enough said. there's a clash of cultures and costumes in what concerns joining the military or the police. that's it.

SKIHS FIGHT MUSLIMS.. Lol damn son I'm you google

Sikhs are not Muslims. The are like monks

i live in east london, which is wall to wall brown people. out of the many varieties of brown, sikhs are pretty bro tier. they fucked shit up in ww2 as well

Crack a book.
Texas became a state on this date back in 1845, it "left" the Union in 1861.
There was actually a court case after the civil war that argued that because texas a republic when it joined the US it had the right to leave. The supreme court found that argument to have no validity.

White, Christian, American man reporting.

Sikhs are good people, dumbass. They slaughter muslims alongside the jews and Americans. Read a book muslim-fucker.

the problem with brown/black people everywhere is that at least 20% of them are uncivilizable. So you can deal properly with most, but their unsociable elements ruin the rest of the community's reputation.

>if your culture doesnt go along with our costumes
You are absolutely pathetic.

>if your culture doesnt go along with our costumes bye

Sounds like you need to get the fuck out then, kid, because you sure don't seem to understand how to speak English.

when yo uget v& for your terabytes of cp, i think the kind of headgear the arresting officer wears is the least of your worries

i know it would be ok to you living with shari'ah law in our land you cuck.

were they on a "sikh and destroy" mission?

Stop getting news from the Daily Mail.

>our costumes

You have no costumes. Everything you are comes from somewhere else in the world. Unless you live in a tipi in Montana, maybe.

I would rather live under Shari'ah than live in your fantasy world you poor little victimised, terrified man.

Call me a cuck but I love me some brown skinned bitches for real.

>I would rather live under Shari'ah

leftism

Sikhs are cool

Moderate right actually, also I read and have met people irl so that helps for the cultivation of a balanced world view.

this one at least admits it. he would rather live under a system that would pull back the country to the stone age, enslave women, kill most of his fag friends, and probably him. and he admits as well hes a cuck. you cuck.

I actually am Muslim and Asian so I think I'd be fine. I'd be putting your bitch in a burka and forcing my Muslim cock into her tiny asshole while you spurt blood from getting your head crushed by a rock. Allahu Akbar.

you actually are retard.

Half my town is Sikh.. Many of the officers too. They wear police blue turbans with the badge emblem on the front. It's a fucking hat user.. Not a helmet. Don't understand your angle.

On a side note: the chillest cop I've delt with was brown, and the worst was white.
I'll take a calm Sikh officer over an irrate caucasian prick any day.

Bonus points for Sikhs hating for Muslims.

not the point dude. whats next? they can join the military and use beards ?

Nice try, schlomo. Fuck off back to Israel. Sayanim scum.

ALLAHU AKBAR

>the plural of anecdote is data

I swear, it's like none of you know anything about what the sikhs believe and just go by "a guy I know" and factoids you've found on wikipedia. Sikh awesomeness is a fucking (white) meme.

You're like the retards who rant and rail against religion in general but suddenly crystals and buddhism is totally fine despite the latter dealing with fucking reincarnation.

they are in the military, have been for years.
their culture has a strong military history

ALOHA SNACKBAR

why does anyone give a fuck whats on his head or his chin, as long as his gun is pointing the right way?

Because it's not what's on his head or his chin. Why do you rabid liberals always have to reduce things to a strawman in order to debate anything?

Yeah.. That is next.
> pic related. Canadian Minister of Defence

As for you.. I've grown up surrounded by Sikh culture, and have even gone with a friend to India. The Punjab area is in very close proximity to some nasty Muslims ideologies. They basically banded tougher and formed the Sikh faith to protect themselves from Mughal raids.
So yeah.. There's som hate for mudslimes still.

its clearly about whats on his head or chin, becaue the army has christians, jews, hindus, and muslims among its ranks, but they blend in because no turban or beards

It's an old joke, but it will make things clear for you;

Muslims did 911.
Sikhs work at 711.

I'm planning on starting an ammunition manufacturing business. One of the rules of my company is not to sell to any states, counties or cities that do not fully support the second amendment or in the opinion of the founder (me) does not support the eradication of Islam. This also includes police departments and DHS.

one of my sikh schoolfriends joined the army.
he was killed by a sikh heating missile

i think a lot of people in this thread think sikhs and muslims are the same thing because brown and funny headgear

Well for army or swat they should be required to wear helmets. Cloth wrap won't keep you up when large objects are flying around. The man in front of you requires you to have his back and that means doing everything in your power to stay alive and fighting.

ONLY WHITE MEN BELONG IN UNIFORM