How it is to have a gf?

how it is to have a gf?

terrible

yep

like your pic nigga

dreadful

Been mines for over 3 years. It's all just hype.

Fulfilling.

it has its ups and downs

Like just about anything in life, it has it's ups and downs.

It's pretty great, but I'm bretty sure I hit the GF lottery
>very sub
>likes it rough/bdsm
>calls me master
>cooks & cleans
>makes me feel really good about myself
I'm going to wife her
pic unrelated

Ayyyy

Helpful somehow.

It's a trade off. Sometimes you just want to be alone and do your own thing, but if she's there with you then you have to be a "we" instead of a "me.

Reliably being able to have sex at any time is nice though. And if you train your girl right, it is worth it.

Yup, absolute jackpot.

Its just like being single except after begging for sex she doesnt leave.

not as good as you think

> I'm in a relationship, married
> I don't want to be in one
> I'm don't want to feel like a loser without a partner.
> I'll drink to happiness as frequently as possible.

well it is nice to have someone to all ways BS with but there are times where I want to be like, "shut the fuck up and leave me alone"

honestly it is like having a best friend that you can fuck and gets on your nerves from time to time.

for all those saying it is horrible, y'all need to find a new bitch.

Pro's
- Good friend
- Sex
- Being in love
- Do fun stuff togheter

Cons
- Girls whine about the dumbest shit, no exceptions
- Takes a lot of time, less time to do what you want
- She will make you think you're the one 'causing all of this'
- Having to meet her mom/family/wasting your time on family meetings
- No sex with anyone else/no flirting

you bleed an excessive amount of time money and stress to not have to masturbate once a month

Awesome at first but later its shit

Fucking annoying, that's why I get into commitments with drug sluts I can feed substance to and fuck whenever. There's no point in ever gaining feels for anyone cause they're just gonna fuck it up. If my hand had emotions I'd just be single forever.

like bags of salty milk

depends on how hot,stupid, and shallow she is

sounds like you are the one with issues bro.

you should prob just start fisting your own ass.

FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS,

www.strawpoll.me/11980399/r

Having a gf is something nice, but i mean like come on it has to be a decent girl and not like most bitches out there... also girls are sooo dramatic can't handle that shit

expensive

Better than sticking your hand in your own mouth... slightly worse than pulling it out again.

Depends on each person.
If you're a guy who needs to be with a person to feel fulfilled then you're going to have to find a very compatible grill to feel happy. If you do find the right grill then it can be great.
If you're a guy who doesn't need to be with another person to feel fulfilled then you're going to have to find an EXTREMELY compatible grill. When you don't feel like you MUST make a relationship work then you're less inclined to put up with or ignore shit you don't like.

Most relationships suck, some are great, some people just aren't made for relationships.

Like slowly crushing your balls in a vise while lying to yourself that it'll be worth it in the long run.

That sort of thinking will keep you being a "me." If you're in a relationship, you're BOTH always "we" even when the other isn't there.

if pretty hot and pretty smart girl, is fun

gf: feed pussy with attention.
wife: feed pussy with money.