"Bruce, I have something important to tell you"

>"Bruce, I have something important to tell you"
>pushes him 50 ft away

Bravo Nolan...Bravo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FUH6zq0Bh8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It really is one of those scenes that makes more sense in the ultimate cut: When Clark was interviewing that woman in Gotham, she literally tells him Batman can't be reasoned with through words but "a fist".

That, combined with the fear of his mother dying, makes for a more natural response in the context of the situation.

>Luthor has my mother, some nigress said Batman is a masochist, better bully him before I ask for his help
Bravo Kal

>Batman can't be reasoned with through words but "a fist".

LOL please tell me that's a joke. A metaphor given by a bitpart in a deleted scene explains him doing a literal action against his enemy?

What kind of hack writing is this shit?

>LOL please tell me that's a joke
ROFL please tell me you gonna kys

I'm not saying it was perfect by any means (execution's still a bit clunky), but it's definitely MUCH more justified than in the theatrical cut where Clark is basically oblivious to Batman's existence for 2/3rds of the movie.

Yes, user, that's the best way to hide your tears. Never give in, don't ever let them see you cry. Stay strong.

Why is he feeling up Batman's boob?

>Bravo Nolan...Bravo
>Bravo Nolan
>Nolan

Not just that scene. ALL the Clark scenes that were restored in the UE help build up his dislike of Batman's methods (even if they were ultimately planted by Luthor).

that scene was terrible, why can't they hire better extra actors to say a few lines.

"UNOIWOTDUZSTYOPTHEM.......................... AFIZSST"

So where is the scene where superman trow batman in the sun?

Henry IS a good actor. Problem was Goyer's script.

perhaps you are wondering why he would push a man after asking to be listened to.

>Henry IS a good actor.
youtube.com/watch?v=FUH6zq0Bh8I

>ultimate cut
>doesn't delve into Bruce planning, designing and forging his suit
annoyed me ALOT 2bh

DC cucks failing so hard to defend all the retarded shit in this movie

you forgot your laughing chris evans.jpg but at least you used a happy anime face to express how happy and not biased you are

pretty sure if i were superman i wouldnt have lost to batman in a 1v1 fight

Not that poster but what's wrong with that scene? I thought Henry delivered his lines well, didn't seem contrived or forced... He is a decent actor with a lot of potential, just watch Immortals or Man From Uncle. Don't blame him for a cheesy script, blame dumbass Goyer.

Referring to "Bat is dead" poster

See:

A man like that, words don't stop him.
You know what stops him? A fist.

>BvS fans new battlecry is now 'Blame Goyer'

You have to fist him.

Apparently Terrio was asleep at the wheel.

They're just jealous.

I didn't like his delivery of "Stay down! If I wanted it, you'd be dead already!", personally felt like there should have been more desperation in his voice.

>I cyberbullying you, baby
Ok.

He was brought on just to look after batflecki

No film is ever just one person's fault. Everyone pawning it off on Goyer is a desperate sign of trying to justify their fawning over a terrible movie.

Because superman is shit. That's why Bruce won the fight and superman started to plea like a little bitch for his life and in the end Batman is the one who saved Martha.

I'm glad they killed Superman, what people want is Batman not some stupid boring alien

Superman is a shit superhero. Way too OP and doesn't really fit in with the rest. He is a relic of the past and should have been buried decades ago.

Talking about the women opposite him in the scene you absolute fucking retard.

The script is really bad desu

Henry was good in Man of Steel.

BvS had a terrible fucking script that made literally everyone look weak. Aside from Irons, he managed to somewhat pull his lines off.

what?

>So just sit down and listen...