Is 23 too old for metal braces?

Is 23 too old for metal braces?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KzJ8jAUiDeY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you are never too old to fix your deltal problems

i think they r cute

You could be my father bitch.

No. Don't get caught up in such superficial garbage. That kind of childish mindset doesn't help society.

Stop making this stupid fucking thread.
You're just as bad as the nikki sixx log of shit faggot, faggot.
I'm in my mid 30s and have braces.
My friend was mid 40s and got them.

Oh goodness no. Knew a 40-something that I worked with that got braces and I instantly wanted to fuck her.

lol, you work in west central georgia?
she a hot redhead?

True. Some lateral raises and military press will fix those deltal problems right up.

Humiliate me taking orders.
Mache alles

Wanna date with me?

Nikki six log? Tell us more

unattractive faggot detected

Is that real???

Growth hormones?

No.

How so?
Medfag here, I have roidfreaks in my office now and then. And if a post 30 y/o comes in with acne/ needs braces. Growth hormones/roids..

No, what?

medically : probably not a prob
socially : yes 23 is too old

Just be careful when you suck.

>Those voices in your head bothering you?

Medically... not sure but I assume probably not a problem. I know I've met some people in their late teens (18 or 19) with metal braces so... I dunno.

Now, socially? I dunno, people might think it odd... but I wouldn't think it'd be a big deal really. If you're a girl then you might get some of those weird fetishist guys attracted to you like that but... Eh.

If you look young, are female, and the doctor says no problem... no problem. :P

>Newfags.
Lurk moar.

No its not too old?

Congratz, you now know how to respond to a comment.

Get invisaligns cost the same without the weird look if braces. Ive had mine for 6 months now im 31. Working a treat... people i know still haven't even noticed.

What the fock are u on about faggit?

Schooling newfaggets.

KEK

Newfaggets.

Its newfag. Back to plebbit

>Pathetic
You so leet, newfag.

>Silly britbong newfags.
Scouser much?

>Not checking those dubs.
Lurk moar. KEK

Dubs my ass newfag

Seems you are somewhat stoopid.
As you responded to: Indeed those are dubs.
And you are so a butthurt newfag.
You poor bastard, you.

Im 24 white man and I have 'em.

:)

Welcome to our site. Don't give in to that butthurt. Lurk moar. Post less.

TX and brunette, nope.

Ive been here since 08 faggit. I remember when Sup Forums wasnt full of shit

>Typical butthurt newfag response.

You're only too old when it's cheaper to pull out the shit ones and eat implants

How many muslim cocks can you fit up that sore brit butthole?

fuck no, braces are hot!

Inb4: Crowning that crooked grin.

>using (>) then a capital letter

Kys newfag

It's too late.
You can't change the shape of your jaw or your teeth angles after 14.
Sue your dentist...

All Brits need braces. Those retard mouth-holes are gross as fuck.

I'll probably get them next year since I can finally afford to (£3.5k). I'll be 25 and I need to have them on for a full 2 years. I feel like I'm too old for it but if I don't do it soon I'll probably end up spending most of my life regretting it. Where I work 2 30+ year olds have them

>Try-hard newfag
Please stop buttfucking yourself.

>here since 08
>not a newfag

t. 06 newfag

"Medfag here"

No

My front teeth aren't the problem, mainly its the back ones of mine that are all kinds of fucked up

>Really?
Prove it then. Use your words, put together an actual argument towards proving me wrong. If not, shut the fuck up, and sit back down, kiddo.

That makes no sense but whatever. And who said it was 3.5 k?

My front teeth are mostly straight, my molars are fucked up which causes problems biting. And the dentist said it was 3.5k

For metals? Or the invisible one? And do you pay all upfront? Just get them now and pay weekly instalments to it. Sime

*simple

I assume your going private

Thats just a stereotype Yankee

>a product of inbreeding

Nope, better late than never. I recently got mine at 18, apparently I have overbite, wish I'd gone sooner

>Not a yank.
Scandinavian. Those good genes responsible towards most Brits not looking like prince Charles.

Nah. Chavvy shits, will never look good. How far back is your hairline?

>Brit gays.
KEK

Brit goys

Prince Charles is Greek/German but i get your point

No yank knows what chav stands for you traitor

Nice dubs. Again, Scandinavian. And I do know what chav is.

We are actually close relatives when it comes to DNA, as I am Norwegian. Those rapegenes did you Brits good.
>Based.
KEK

Possibly but the truth is it was originally a police term and actually means

Council
House
And
Violent

but most younger brits dont know that cos that are all thick as a brick and watch reality TV etc

Heathen what about all them dead monks ?

Thank you for the info, I did not know that.

Not many do, nowadays its a generic term

>As my Norse heritage is an actual religion, only catholic child-rapists call my heritage heathenism.

Get em op.

I knew what chav stood for but i didnt know police made the term up.

I f remember my history King Alfred kicked your arses in the end and you had to obey English law and abandon the Danelaw

Many years ago before digital stuff took over you could listen in to police radios fairly easily it was really funny and chav was heard all the time and most decent size towns had an official cop breast watch in the high street " large tits bouncing down mill lane " i always went to see

Thing is, for some reason. Brits over here called me chav. And by no means am I a council flat retard. I do have a nice black sport jacket. And I often wear trainers. Or black jeans. Anywhoo, I am upper middle-class, I just happened to live in a shit part of town through my studies. KEK

OP, if i see this thread one more time im finding your fucking IP and fucking your teeth up so bad you'll need braces for your whole face ok?

fuck off

Jeans sports jacket and trainers ? WE NEED ARTICLE 50 NOW

Learn2history. Norwich is a viking settlement. We called it Nordvik, tho.

Lmao wtf

KEK. granted. Mein clothes does not in any way mean the same over here, being into sport is in no way the same as being a council flat retard over there. I need my goretex jackets for winter jogs.

Yeah i know i live near Norwich but we did beat you in the end

If you didn't know, us Norwegians were never part of the EU.

The 1970s was a different universe kid i distinctly remember my school girlfriend moaning at me cos i wasn't groping her mates " they think you don't like them"

Hows about I quote KISS here; we built this city. KEK
Our DNA is still there.

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

Yeah but your basically German or the strongest branch of the Nordic tree as someone once said

Damn. U brexiteer? I wish i could turn back the clock and live then. Or even when we still had an empire.

I got braces at 28 and I'm 30 and almost done with them and it was the greatest decision of my life, no longer will I feel ashamed for smiling or feel ugly just because my teeth were crooked and couldn't afford braces, should've gotten them before but I was embarrased but pretty much everyone complemented me since getting them and never had any problems.

Winter jogs ? this is England the frost will last for 2 weeks tops and the summer will be wet

Our language is part of the Germanic tree, but guess what, so are yours. We are as German as you guys are.

I am Norwegian, dummy. We have somewhat harsh winters here, m8.

It gets worse for 1 glorious summer i was a roadie for the UK subs

youtube.com/watch?v=KzJ8jAUiDeY

Sorry i thought you were the one over here Kroenburg kicking in just nicely :)

But, the closest to the old Norse language is Icelandic.