About to watch this what am I in for?

About to watch this what am I in for?

tiny titties, I guess

into the forehead

*elbows him in the face*

David Cage is somewhere ruining his pants right now

act

wtf. ellen did nudity?

imagine how violated and triggered she felt having to make out with a cisgendered person of the opposite sex.

ugh. hollywood is so problematic.

surprisingly cute nips

Must suck to be a Sup Forumsumblr and see everything through your oppresion lenses

you really wanna watch this thing in action OP?

is she taking hormones to look more like a man or something? her jaw didn't use to be that big and defined

Acting.

Hormones don't change bone structure. I think it's more that she lost her soft features due to aging and (further) weight loss.

>I'm a lesbian~!

She should have thought about the scene already being flooded by lgbtq shit before making her ''coming out''

Now she can't back down and be like ''oh I wasn't really gay XD''

She's stuck with that marketing mistake for the rest of her career.

Heh, maybe when she'll hit 40 we'll get a shitty low budget lesbian snatch eating movie like the color blue.

This world is rotten.

Nigga if you didn't knew she was a lesbo before her coming out you're an literal autist

Nah, it was a marketing move. They thought ''oh hey would you look at how popular faggots are these days, why don't you says you're a lesbian :D'' and then all her hetero fans like me went like ''Meh'' and now she's all but forgotten.

Fastest has been in history.

He's probably a waifufag. I remember how hard they were denying her utter dykeness before she came out.

oh what you're gonna pretend like you knew. she was half of Sup Forums's waifu for years

>ust suck to be a Sup Forumsumblr and see everything through your oppresion le
what was it? post it again!

aww little babby doesn't know where the archive is? d'awww aren't you the cutest thing

t.samfagging lesbian

Look sis, I know a lesbian myself and it's painful to watch her do this to herself. She's be so much happier with a man. You have a mental illness, get it fix.

Ellen's tits.

from a video game

No.

>archive
found it, what the hell is that from?

bump

boop

>tfw ex-Ellen page waifuist

I mean, I didn't even bother getting an Ellen Page folder on this computer of 4 years.