Has any user ever french-kissed/sucked the tongue of someone under the age of 10?

Has any user ever french-kissed/sucked the tongue of someone under the age of 10?

Asking for a friend

not falling for your crap FBI

/r/9dn6a03m

Nice try, FBI

I have. She forced herself upon me. I couldn't stop her

I can use my new meme

she started it

Yes. I was the same age though. I'm not sure this was the answer you were looking for.

THAT'S WHAT I MEANT

Everyone here's a fucking pervert, I swear to god

I'm still a pervert. I just haven't been a paedophile since I was a kid!

Yeah, but i've done way more than that

Source: Father of an 11 year old. Been sexually active with her since she was 8.

sure tell that to the judge

and then you woke up

lol. story time?

Right?. I'm behind 7 proxies, so i'm not super worried.

Besides, everything on here is a work of fiction. Only a fool would think otherwise.

okay, tell us moar then? When did it start? What have u done?

I have, back when I was 11. She was 9 and we were playing truth or dare. Good times.

princess leia

sweet now i get to use my new meme

heh. This guy.

Not much to tell. I've always had an inclination towards younger girls. I have custody of her on weekends and most of the summer since I live in the city. My particular sweetspot is between 8 and 14, so right now she's the perfect age. But I began noticing her / touching her about 7.

Began with fingers. Then oral. About 9 started with some anal (just the tip ha) and last year I began vaginal fucking. To OP's point, lots of tongue kissing and the like. She's always been "i'm gonna marry my daddy" princess type, and she seems to have a pretty good handle of what we're doing and why she can't tell her mom/friends.

I know it's sick and I probably run the risk of getting caught when I'm older, but it's been going on for a while now, so I can either keep going and hope she just accepts it (a lot of 'abuse' isn't ever reported) or I have to begin running now, probably to russia or some other places in eastern europe. I have passports and a lot of savings, and can move money quickly. But things are going well so not super worried.

I've never French kissed/sucked the tongue of anyone.

was she scared when she first saw u naked? How did u convince her not to tell? Also, do you fit all the way?

Gj guys.. rrally, good job.
Good job

What do?

she ran to her mom and told her, her mom came to me and asked for a 3some and then i woke up

so hawt

Newfag here. Story behind pic related?

get out

Guy killed a hooker and posted pictures on Sup Forums. I was in that thread and t'was fucked up. She had a couple of young kids

turns out it was real and not some troll. Idk what happened after. The murderer said he planned to go out by suicide with a police shootout.

Suicide
user found her and claimed he did it but user only had one arm and was nearly blind

no, but we've been nude a lot around one another.

lots of secrets for daddies and girls speeches

i do now

lamw
lame

Really OP?......

Bump

Favorite sexy memory?

First time I got in her all the way. She was really brave. Grimaced the entire time, a bit of tears, but she kept grabbing at my ass trying to push me in.

I rocked on top of her, didn't even pull out of her. I just held it there and humped into her for a bit. Took less than two minutes for me to have one of the most insane orgasms i've ever had. I could barely move after.