Sup Forums i've been wanting to see my girlfriend get fucked by someone else for a long time...

Sup Forums i've been wanting to see my girlfriend get fucked by someone else for a long time, do you think any of you could convince her if you saw her at a party where i was at too ? maybe right there, maybe even back at our place ? i would not tell her in advance but simply not try to stop you. i have posted her before but i'd love to hear comments about her. she's 25 and does do anal aswel (yes repost from earlier)

What city, dude. 415 here.

we're from europe. so i'm afraid we're kinda far. and bh i've not dared to talk to her about it. so for now it's just a fantasy.

does anyone think they'd be able to seduce her infront of me ? given that i don't intervene. kind of a WWYD thing

Would I fuck her? Yes, of course.

Would I be able to seduce here? Nope. 6/10 here.

i do appreciate your honesty. then what about in a scenario where me and her talked about it so you wouldn't have to ? what would you do to her then, i would still be in the room. i'd mostly just want to see her get fucked hard by another dude. the seducing would just be a plus since i'd love to see how far she'd go on her own.

I would do horrible things to her.

assuming t's not some snuff or scat stuff, feel free to share

France or Balkan?

we're from belgium

sorry m8, welcome to Sup Forums

الله أكبر

Tattoos. No thanks OP - she looks like a low-rent slag

nope id just rape the shit out of her on the kitchen floor

pussy or ass ?

kek. you forgot to tip your fedora

ass first

while rape is kinda overboard for me, i'd love to come home after work and find her on the floor taking it up the ass. if she did consent i wouldn't stop you

Creampie for sure....

I don't tip to tats like that. Besides, I waer a trilby

Would do it
Im from northern germany

pussy or ass ? and do you think you could convince her to do it when i was with her ? alcohol etc are allowed. like seduce her at a bar and take her into the toilets or maybe ask me for a ride home and then start stuff in the backseat ?

Pussy, i love cumming inside of every woman i fuck

You need to prep her first, mate. Teach her to respond positively to a man's advances and be forward towards men she wants.

Europe here, white (which is quite exotic, isn't it?)
I'm just going to say that cucking is below our race. Have a good day and reconsider that shit.

this female would be a perfect slut if she were taught to be aggressive towards men

ehm, sure ?

Regio?

west vlaanderen

Kzen vn oost vlaanderen. Kik?

Don't get me wrong. That's some good ass I would bang, but I simply can't imagine someone plowing my girl without hammer in his head

if she let you i wouldn't stop it.

i guess i could do that, like encourage her to go out more with friends and stuff ? maybe ask her how many guys hit on her that night and joke she needs to up her game if it was a low number ? how would you go about seducing her ? and what would you do if you could ?

ik heb geen kik vrees ik, al dat ik momenteel meer reacties zoek dan contacten.

well hypothetically then what would you do with her if you got the chance ?

Aight, maak dan opnieuw een thread als het zover is. Succes nog

zal ik zeker doen. maar als je ondetussen al iets will zeggen over wat je ermee zou willen doen zou dat erg geaprecieerd worden.

Bring her to NYC and I'll do it

That would be something truely rough mate. With bondage and hard ass slapping. Moreover, if you want to watch, you'll be there, wrapped as tortilla in stretch begging me to stop. Then I'll put your sock inside your mouth and continue with more cruelty you fucking cuck :)

last woman i fucked i just came inside her and she didnt say a word. fucked her for two weeks. afew weeks later shes going out with a work colleague.

En ik zou personelijk haar face down op bed rammen in haar poesje. Trekkend aan haar haren. Haar kreunen zijn gedemt in het kusses. Daarna op haar rug, mn hand rond haar nek, de andere aan haar tiet. Glijdend in haar kut. Als ik bijna klaarkom schuif ik mijn fluit in haar bek zodat ze haar natte poes proeft met mijn lading zaad.

read this thread, first -

don't be a pussy. just tell her straight out you want her to be more aggressive toward other men.

I would just dominate her quietly with my presence, then push her up against the wall and feel up her skirt... go from there.

as long as she was into it, i'd be fine with that. that's pretty hot.

zalig. als ik die thread maak herinner me gerust aan deze reactie. heb je wat voorsprong punten mee verdiend. meer van jou of andere belgen/nederlanders zou prachtig zijn. foto ter inspiratie. doet ook anaal

i know there are risks but this isn't a sput of the moment thing that i've gotten over a few months, i've had this thought for over 2 years now

hope this sparks some imagination in you guys, i'd love to hear more

Say you'll tell her to be more aggressive towards men.

I'll handle with her but, it's truly a pity what the fuck you are doing with your pride mate. Take care, stay strong and what the fuck

Ik was dan,ook die dude die zn ex toonde in de belg thread van daarnet. Allesinds ik ben zeer dominant als het op sex aankomt.

i can't tell her too straighforward though.

dat is zeker een voordeel, ze heeft et graag ruw maar zelfs ligt het niet zo in mijn personelijkheid. dus zou haar graag eens zien met een echte dominante kerel en hoe hij haar zou behandelen

Why not?

En het feit dat ik een fluit heb van 20 cm past zeker bij het plaatje van de dom kerel als ik

because i'd like to see how far she'd go without her knowing it's ok with me. so i can't just tell her something like that in an obvious way

damn, das groot. ik zou zo graag haar gezichtje zien waneer ze dat voelt naar binnen gaan

Doggy style, jij zit vooraan, haar kont naar mij gericht. Jullie staren elkaar aan terwijl ik mn fluit er tussen glij. Haar ogen rollen naar ahteren terwijl jij aankijkt hoeveel plezier ik haar geef bij iedere stamp.

klinkt zalig. zou mss wel eens iets voor meerdere keren kunnen zijn, ik zou graag zien oe ver ze je zou laten gaan. denk je dat je het ook zou lukken zonder dat ik het haar vantevoren vertel ? mss wat dronken voeren ofzo ?

Hangt allemaal af van plaats en omgeving. Stel dat ze het van de eeste keer al goed vind. Zijn de volgende beurten enkel maar beter.

ik zou het wel zalig vinden, iets in de aard van dat ze je niet kent maar je hebt er achter mijn rug wel al mee geflirt. dan vraag je of we je een lift terug kunnen geven maar je blijft meree flirten op de achterbank. mss dat je ze je al kan laten pijpen. als je het zou vragen zou ik gewoon zeggen dat ze het mag als ze echt wil

Lekkere blinddoeksessie is ook goud. Geef haar de illusie dat jij het bent,.maar dan neem ik controle over haar lichaam.

zou zeker geil zijn. enige dingen waardoor ik zou twijfelen is dat ze aan je formaat vast wel zou merken dat ik het niet ben. en als ze er dan niet echt fan van is kan dat erg vreemd aflopen, maar ik sta open voor suggesties

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

Je ziet maar. Ik zit dagelijks op Sup Forums dus laat maar iets weten.

Fetishism is a mental illness. Seek help sicko.

ok friend.