Sup Forumsros I have a problem. I can not cum from blow jobs. any help?

Sup Forumsros I have a problem. I can not cum from blow jobs. any help?

stop beating off so much

Don't try to fit it all in your mouth at once.

Stop giving them and start getting them

Stop fapping

Gib sauce

From a chick or a dude maybe your gay

I have the same problem, after like 30 minutes I tell her to give up and just fuck her till I coom.

Tell your mother to put on some pretty makeup

I had the same problem for years until i met a girl that actually asked me to suck my dick often and she got off on it bad. I came within minutes

Stop fapping so much, don't be nervous, relax and just let it happen.

Lie back and think of England

no

Same problem here

what ever makes u sleep better at night mate

try holding your breath
worked for me

I have to exact same problem OP, it's probably connected with me fapping too much, or some of us might not even be able to come from it because of some psychological block, or so I have read.

alright everyone who does not fap their balls into powered leave

Explain

stop jacking off so much, don't jack off the day before your getting head.
Relax yourself and let her do the work.

Don't you need you need to breath through your nose with your mouth around the dick though

Try a different brand of peanut butter, your dog may be tired of the kind you've been using.

You have to fuck her mouth like a pussy.

That's the only way I can come from a bj.

she has to put pressure on the base of your cock that you normally git from pounding the pussy

Had the same problem with my first gf, I now realize I need like a handjob-blowjob combo. It also came down to a lack of communication (not explaining what I wanted) and an imbalance in our sex drives (mine far higher so I tended to masturbate a lot).

Find examples online of a good technique you think you might enjoy and suggest it to your girl.

nothing more to say about it really
I couldn't cum when my gf have me a HJ or BJ
but I realized that when I was holding my breath for a long time I was getting more and more pleasure and eventually I was able to cum
not sure why it worked for me and not sure if it will work for you but it's worth the try