Japan, West, Immigration

I just watched a video that says Japan is very much opposed to the idea of immigration, much more so than any western country.
If Japan was a political party, they would further to the right of the SD, Front National, UKIP, AfD, etc.
And yet there is no media outrage.
What's up with that?
Also, tell me what you think about immigration.
I'm particularly interested in those who support it and why.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Japanese_Kokoro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Banned on Sup Forums
Besides, I'm not looking for Sup Forumsack opinion.

>they would further to the right of the SD, Front National, UKIP, AfD, etc.
there was an alt-right party as new comer years ago. all the netouyos, which are japanese alt-rights, got so pumped by it and every one of them thought theyd win badly. but not to mention they got utterly BTFOed after all and dismantled.

the japanese are unwilling to take an immigrant policy but thats not a far right/conservative thing. all of you get the wrong idea about it.

So wait the ban to be over.

>creates thread Sup Forums related
>"i don't want Sup Forums answers"

Stop being a nigger and read the fucking rules.

How does japan manages to be both crypto nazi and american dick sucker at the same time?

Japan has a pretty flexible immigration policy towards those who want to work in Japan but citizenship is god-tier difficulty

japan tries to take immigrants nowadays, but not refugees

What is the name of this party?

i was trying to recall it but forgot bout it lmao cos i havent seen any japanese site anymore.

but, just googled, and this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_for_Japanese_Kokoro
i didnt even know about this kokoro shit but that "party for the next generation". it totally got rekt and the charismatic alt-right leader who joined in the party even got arrested lol.

Does that have more to do with foreign policy though? Seems like the bigger issue is re-militarization vs peace.

>no extermination policy for koreans
>no nuking of china
>netouyo

Exactly how it should be here!

You just got a polack opinion here:

These people sound fantastic. How do I join?

no the 60yo or so alt-right leader is/was a totally alt-right faggot who shitted on koreans/chinese every day on twitter ofc and in conventions, and was a dumb reactionary who romanticizes shitty japanese old things in general, that are like what chritfags spew. hes worse than those western alt-right twats like farage, le pen, that dutch guy, and shit. he was like that spencer tard.

they all were more or less similar to him. they believed in everything that was happening on the internet, basically those loud alt-right things which are the same as the western ones, and got BTFOed miserably.

>And yet there is no media outrage.
Why would there be one?

Is he literally hitler? Nothing wrong with just insulting other races m8. What is his foriegn policy? Does he want to make nippon stronk and invade asia again?

I assume Japan largely lacks the physical, racial, existential crisis which is at the heart of the so-called "alt-right" of the west. Still being 99%+ Japanese in their own country will tend to curb such feelings, would they not? The main complaint of Japanese traditionalists and more severe nationalists appears to be largely on cultural identity more than anything (not to ignore the Korean/Chinese minority problem), e.g. modernization as caused by westernization. Probably a fight worth having, though it almost seems like a luxurious alternative when facing the nation's genetic stock.

no, he isnt like a hardcore neo-nazi but is like the christfag/oldfag version of that spencer moron. as someone said here, he was arguing about an unrealistic remilitarization too. anyway, he cant come back anymore because got arrested for slush funds and totally lambasted even by netouyos.
nah man. that thing is by far cheaper and more farcical/unintelligent than you think. its literally moe maga hat and neet and sheeit. nothing more and less.

whats going on in the west, especially in your country, now is almost completely the same as what was going on in japan.
i know much about both japanese and western alt-rights. they are driven by the same mindset. in the first place, what crisis your alt-rights actually face in everyday life and by what they actually physically get offended. aint all of them just bitch about everything likely bad or they hate through the internet in their wet dark rooms fapping to loli shit/hakenkreuz or what? the same has gone for the japanese alt-right.

So they're basically Sup Forumslacks?

Is Shinzo Abe a good leader?

I'm not a fan of the alt-right but the other side is an issue as well. I don't think that side exists in Japan.

Hmm I think I am following what you are saying here, however I would I feel that your definition of alt right is too broad. "alt-right" = ethnonationalism/white identity. And I'm not even being an autist here, this fits well since it's becoming more and more of a slur: "alt right" is equated to nationalism which is equated to white supremacy/nazi. Anyone on the right who wants to try a remove the "ethnonationalist/white identity" will do so by making clear they are not "alt-right".

Looking at Japan and USA, we are looking at a homogeneous country vs. a heterogeneous one. Globalization is causing strife in all nations, however the goals that the nationalists will aim for, whether or not they are only really just masturbating in their room and eating hotpockets, is definitely going to vary by region. Japan's restrictive foreign policy vs. US's less restrictive foreign policy is leading to their own series of complaints by citizens.

Japan is fortunate. Just a little to the west of them is China, which is full of people who look like them and have a similar enough culture. Chinks are shit, but at least mixing Asians with Asians will keep the country looking the same in the future

You have no idea. Chinks and Japs despise each other.

At the same time I imagine Japan would sooner take in a bunch of chinks or southeast chinks than a bunch of brown people from the Middle East or Africa, though.

>Chinks are shit, but at least mixing Asians with Asians will keep the country looking the same in the future

Uh yeah I don't what our nip friends eating dog and making killer escalators thank you.

I don't think so honestly. Just Japanese/Chinese people in general, they are probably fairly neutral towards each other. Not on the same level as Korea.

I get the feeling Japanese people generally have appreciation for China.

yes. its a fucking deja vu for me.

no. especially his domestic politics sucks big time. he panders to riches too much. he and "strong leader" like trump are like a Zeitgeist of 1st world and its normies imo. they unavoidably arise along with the spreading of those uncertain insecure things like china, russia, those terrorists, those immigrants who believe in pre-modern religious ideology/ethnocentric insular ideology like ww2 shit, and the poverty caused by riches so called globalists.

im talking about their "mindset" or political spectrum. both share the same one. as for japanese liberals, japanese liberal posters on Sup Forums defend koreans by any means for instance, like your liberals do muslims. but i dont despite being a sort of liberal because shit is shit. brainwashing people should be stopped asap, the same goes for muslims. i dont think that ancient ideology totally fits in modern western or japanese society. also sjw shit like cultural appropriation is the most fucking ridiculous thing ive ever seen. tho i believe you cant solve these crappy things with some old fashioned ideology, much less on the internet.

Will another party rise up and blow the fuck out of the LDP any time soon? Are the other parties any better than the LDP?

well, im talking about their mindset. the environments/circumstances/causes/geopolitical details of each country dont matter. "alt-right" is a kind of internet phenomenon that doesnt depend on some particular social/nationalistic background.

as you know, even many of those posters from 3rd world somehow act like your conservatives. thats whats alt-right. its like we are legion juvenile horseshit like once anonymous did, and its the same collectivism as SJW. its what a collectivism does. you cant be solely alt-right but with someone else. if you take part in that group or take something ideology-like of it, then you get treated as part of the group, like you might do liberals as SJW. otherwise you have no choice but to solely post muh neutral bullshit like im doing now sometimes. tho i personally think my style is better than these.

no. other parties also suck. i hate the situation.

>Alt right
At this point I don't even know what is that term anymore. It used to be an exclusive term for neo-nazis, now it seems that it is a term for the Republicans

Is putting up the national flag or singing the national anthem considered "right-wing" in your cunt?

Yes