S/fur

s/fur

Got more MAGA-s/fur/ ?

>the entirety of s/fur cannot best me in an argument
been doing this for years. never lost. hmm...

Christas went pretty well, haven't gotten much work done recently though.
Managed to cut myself when cutting onions for christmas dinner and it's annoying the shit out of me right now.
How are you?

It's easy when you move the goalposts

Sexual Characteristic - those characteristics (both anatomical and psychological) that are strongly associated with one sex relative to the other.
>anatomical AND psychological
Just because something thinks it's a girl doesn't make it a girl.

>m-muh goalposts
s/fur throws stupid opinions at me and i destroy every single one of them
the goalposts sometimes get moved during the process but it happens on both sides and thats not the point

they cannot beat me

That's sounds about right for the holidays. No work and you still manage to wear yourself thin. Did you slice your hand open or just a good cut? I think I made it through this year without any kitchen accidents.

I'm doing fine, just trying to make it. I've got next semester looming soon and I'm really just not feeling it. Being at home has gotten me pretty stressed too, but that will be gone soon enough. Got some truck things I need to take care of soon too, probably tomorrow.

I guess it's all okay. Or that's what I tell myself.

I have no real holidays, since I'm entirely free in how I manage my time by now, that's why I'm stressing myself with it.
Tried splitting the onion, but the freshly sharpened knife suddenly broke through and cut into the thumb. Nothing too horrible, but it's rather deep and takes a while to heal.
I should figure out what's wrong with the bike, but can't be arsed to do it while it's this cold.

Ah gotcha. I'd just say fuck everything until the new year, like most people and enjoy some time for yourself. Hopefully that'll heal up cleanly and it sounds like it has started doing that already.

Any slight idea what's up with it now or is it just so cold that you can't really be bothered to do anything about it?

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

I'll not do shit till the new year for sure, really need a break. It's healing, yeah. Just annoying as fuck since it stings a little when touched (no PS2 for me)

It's clearly something electrical. Damn thing cuts power randomly, while tach drops to zero (vehicle still in gear and rolling out). Last time pulling the clutch made it get its shit together, but that isn't always the case. Looks like the ignition is toast yet again. Might be the end of that machine since I'm sick and tired of something breaking almost every month. I want something less slow anyways.

>3 feet
>not even up to waist
Wot?

Hi there

She's a freaking giant
Or that pool is a fraud

Hi 8bit!

How you doin'?

I know exactly what those kind of cuts are like, they suck man.

Man that's shitty. I don't know a whole lot about bikes but that does sound like an electrical problem. I guess if you're having to fix it every month it's time to move on nd if you want something faster, all the more reason

Hey man, digging the new art

Hey, thanks.

Getting tired since it's late. Been enjoying christas time and trying to keep my self from working until next year. Considerabyl annoyed by a mistake made while cutting onions.
How are you?

Yeah dude. Was that a takehome from MFF?

I've been doing pretty great.

Ya, from catnamedfish, the one who claimed to know and watch me on FA but didn't actually.

Ahhh I remember that. It looks awesome.

How are you? Sorry for being dumb last night.

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

Nice trips. It's another day I guess. Parents are out of the house right now. Looking at tactical gear right now, kind of want to buy some but I should probably wait a little bit.

Don't even worry about it man, I was being dumb too. But kind of about what were talking about I got a tracking number for my stuff from miles too, or from the same courier you had. Says it was shipped from your area today.

Huh... guess this guy is doing it all for him? I couldn't understand a word he said and he was in a rush which is probably best because he looked like a typical furry. At least that will mean no customs delay.

I meant to go to bed two hours ago.
Fuck
Good night!

Night

Night

Sounds like it, they must be friends or something or he owes a favor. Did this guy have a Russian accent or anything like that?

Yeah, I'm glad it won't be tied up in customs for a few weeks, it'll be nice to have it as soon as I get back to school

You have a good night.

I don't think he did, but I just nodded along.

Gotcha. The guy who's shipping my stuff has a really slav name.

I just know this one's furry name.

lets get some stronks in here!

Gotcha.

Still, kind of a weird way to get a delivery.

Maybe we should start our own courier business for furry stuff.

Never gotten a goof one back but gonna try again in this thread< anyone got squids?

Hello, Dash.

Hey dude

Hey guys, how's it going?

Going fine I guess. Looking at tactical gear, that's about it.

Sounds cool, man.

e621.net post here and stop invading Sup Forums with you cancerous beastality

*your

Yeah, it's fun. Just something to pass the time, not sure if I'll actually buy anything for a little bit

So whatcha looking at?