I know why Jon and Arin split up. Ask me anything

I know why Jon and Arin split up. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ShAPTSnoo4Y&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/E3PB9R4F37s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did they split up

Why do you think we give a fuck

Well, Jontron wasn't wrong when he said the dishonesty in the matter has been disgusting. And it's not the dishonesty in the break up he's talking about.

Ok, then tell me dude. Why?

not giving a clear answer
>you don't know shit
didn't expect anything

What is your favorite flavor of granola bar

youtube.com/watch?v=ShAPTSnoo4Y&feature=youtu.be

I explain it all here.

Tell us why OP, then give us some sort of proof,

Oh and Suzy nudes, I know you got them

just spill the beans faggot

I dont have them but Barry probably does :L

>viewerbaiting this hard

i think that is enough attention whoring for you now

It's solved idiots

youtu.be/E3PB9R4F37s

Who are Jon and Arin?

Did you even watch the video? It speaks for itself.

no i'm not watching that shit, explain it in text here or gtfo. as i said
>viewerbaiting

pay attention to the body language guys :L

Jon wanted to work on his own channel, and Game Grumps was growing into a bigger and bigger commitment.

Arin was probably like "Your channel isn't going anywhere, stay with us." and made Jon mad.

Did you even get past autism? 1 scene of a friendly push does not equal sexual relations. I guess I can't expect much from someone who has never had physical contact with a female but, yes, having fun with people including females can be physical.

Suzy fucked Barry. Jontron found out, told Arin. Arin couldnt believe and flipped the fuck out at Jontron. It's all really obvious in retrospect. I have tonnes of evidence. I'm gonna make a big expose video tomorrow. She is obviously sleeping with Barry.

It's a not one scene of a friendly push. Watch the Guild Grumps videos. She is always swaying on Barry. When Arin talks she has a face like "Oh god what the fuck is this wanker on about" then when Barry talks she gets really happy. Her voice is also higher pitched when shes speaking to Barry.

Literally give is something or gtfo

wasn't so hard was it?
by the way i call bullshit on that
>not watching your upcoming video as well
>text

I watched it, it's a single scene from a series they did where they all played world of warcraft and suzy is knocking herself metrenome style between arin and barry because she's bored as shit while ross autisms about WoW. OP is a child that doesn't understand basic human function and thinks this means suzy is having sexual relations with barry, and that means that's why jon left.

Expose video? Ok. Will it include Suzy nudes?

Why did Barry stay with Game grumps when he was with jontron from the beginning then?

And shes not knocking herself between them shes clearly pointing towards Barry.

Arin married Suzy really quickly after Jon left because he obviously felt insecure and wanted to keep her.

Actually it was a combination of Jon wanting to go back to his show, and Arin wanting to add Ross in to make his own show in game grumps and Jon didn't really want to add more than the original 2 person cast of grump and not so grump.

Check my dubs

Then why does everyone involved think Arin is a dick? And why are Jontrons friends so proud of him for leaving?

>maybe arin is just a cuck and jon left for business reasons and his own show
>arin being a cuck explains why he is such a faggot
>this theory is just as if not more valid than yours

Because Arin wanted to expand for money and Jon wanted to stick with what was good.

Guys. The point isn't even to trick you. It's to make Arin insecure and shut their shit channel down. Jesus. Do I have to explain everything to you?

>insecure
>shut down channel and all forms of income
That's not how the real world works buddy. Again with your idealistic and autismo views. Please just stop embarrassing yourself.

We could've finally gotten Egoraptor to crack and make everyone leave him, I was really hoping we'd see him make game grumps episodes all by himself, crying and talking about how depressed and suicidal he is.

But NOOOOOOO you guys had to be all "thats not true"

Sup Forums isnt what it used to be.

You dont understand what a fragile little bitch cuckold he is if you think this wouldnt ruin him

This is assuming he is oblivious to the whole Barry fucking Suzy thing, even though you literally just called him a cuck and his faggotry ways and knowledge of what a cuck is lead to that.
Literally no thought went into your ideal shutdown of this channel because you think Barry and Suzy leaving means everyone leaves Arin.
If you're familiar at all with Egoraptor as the animator from way back in NG days then you'd know Ross would never leave whatever happens, Danny also has no reason to leave, and more intensive to stay being the shifty eyed Hebe he is. Barry doesn't even edit any more so he is no loss. Everybody hates Suzy anyway, so no loss maybe even a gain. You're too young to think rationally.

I'd love to touch Suzy's big butt.