Whats the best horror film ever made?

Whats the best horror film ever made?

John Carpenter's The Thing is my favorite. But its subjective.

Just found this amazing tool....see what celebrity you can leak lmfao snap-leak-cf

Titanic

For psychological horror, Jacob's Ladder is pretty good.

The upcoming John Carpenter remake of Star Wars Episode IV

Silence of the Lambs
> technically a drama / action

My god I would walk through a field of legoes just to hear her fart via walkie talkie

The Shining has always been a favorite.

The Ring was an amazing fresh angle at the time which genuinely creeped me out for days where no other horror could.

But Silence of the Lambs is still on top.

KYS

Its not a horror as much as it is a thriller. Its a great film but not really scary.

The Shining and The Exersist are at the top of my list, but they didn't age well imo.

Kazaam

Horror, like Comedy, is too subjective for there to be a "best film." Personally I get creeped the fuck out by things that look human but aren't, so movies like Mama, The Exorcist etc get my skin crawling.

The Grifter

fag

Shut up stupid.

the scene where the mother arrives home and the front door is ripped apart fucked me up, specially when we see the shadow of the kid in the middle of the hallway

the wut?

Coverage of the US 2016 presidential election results.

That won Best Comedy of the Year

Saw it in November. Still has me spooked.

I was enjoying the ring, genuinely creeped me out, mind you I was 13 when it came out. Right up until the horse jumped off the boat, then I was dying laughing and couldn't take it seriously anymore.

the blair witch, the old one ofc

don't even bother watching the new one...
they took the amazing, atmospheric and scary mindset of the first one and just turned it into jumpscares..that's not horror, that's a recation

watch the first one, it does "demon/ monster horror" but in a psychological way, also filmed from a camera perspective before it was cool

*Lego

let goes