AMA

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UqsvosPHAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What are your thoughts on towel heads being standard issue now for cops?

Do you hate niggers?
Or just blacks in general?
What's the worst colour nigger you encounter?

Since you're NYPD, did they issue you a handgun with a ridiculously heavy trigger pull?

Do you mean these?

Not bad, Sikhs are pretty cool.

I don't hate blacks I hate ghetto people of all colour

But which colour nigger is the worst?
Black white yellow red brown mexican? One's gotta be worse than the other.

Are you going to get so high off power that you forget that you're a means of enforcing the law, not the actual law itself?
And am I being detained?

Yea seven pounds trigger pulling, have a pic to show the differs with a NYPD sig and factory one.

Twelve pound trigger pull* sorry

>Twelve pound trigger pull.

Why does that sound like a pick up line?

Can a cop have there own gun?

I wanna be a cop just so niggers know their fucking place in society.

That's insane. Back when they used to issue them, LAPD used to remove the single action part of our double action revolvers, and I thought that was horseshit. Can't imagine having to use a semi auto with a 12lb trigger pull.

that is an old NY police uniform that you collected with some gun and shit to pretend cop on the internet
OP is not cop
OP is fag

>AMA
is your dad a cop?

oink oink

oink?

Yes in fact cops are pretty much the only ones who can carry off duty and when retired in NYC

It's shit but it's meant to lower police shootings and make officers aim and shoot rather than blast off rounds like they did in the 80s and 90s

If that's what you think then cool.

He was.

Love how you conveniently skipped my question that questioned your authority..
Were you bullied in high school, under 5'10, and have a history of alcoholism and domestic abuse?

As a guy from small-town Wisconsin, it's weird to me that I wouldn't be allowed to simply have my handgun on me in the city. It'd feel as odd as going out of my house without my wallet.

Do you mean being in high power? Nah I don't enjoy bullying people and never had.

Was never bullied in school in fact I liked it, we aren't all cunts

NYC is full of gun grabbing cunts, i know how you feel

>colour
> usa

fuck off cuck

Do superiors pressure you towards more drug-related arrests?

Also, what is your stance on the legality of drug usage; i.e., recreational usage of cannabis, opium, psychedelics?

do black lives really matter?

how does it feel to arrest someone for smoking herb, you cuck?

The bad LIUTENANT

it's decriminalized in nyc idioto

Answer this

Depends on how CompStat goes, if there are more drug related crimes we go on that if there are more firearms related crime then we go on that.

Don't care about people taking weed for whatever purpose but all that other hard shit is a no.

Fuck knows

What was your scariest oh shit I'm gonna die moment when you were on duty ?

>idioto
>babby's first internets

r u gay lmao

how many niggers have you shot?

>ignore part that say's you're wrong
>chooses to look at spelling of words instead
nice, you were wrong just say "thanks for educating me"

Have you ever fired an HK VP40 or VP9?

Thinking about getting one for concealed carry, want to switch to a polymer gun since my full steel one has a tendency to rust a bit if it's hot outside.

GOT EM

anyone feel like this is fake. The writing on the paper looks like it was drawn with a mouse and the lines or really parallel.

Have you ever watched Paul blart mall cop?

youtube.com/watch?v=-UqsvosPHAE

HAS ANYONE SEEN OR HAVE AN UPDATE ON cumsinbottle aka jizzuz? I didn't see it this year.

Do you find African-Americans to be inherently more inclined to criminal behavior?

Whats ur badge number?

Whats the most useless shit they make you do? Do you have to do anything you believe is actually detrimental to society?

Active mos here....op is a fag...wrong radio and a few other things, but ill leave that alone.....

Do you agree that the police are becoming (or are) too militarized? And what, if anything, do you feel needs to change to undo or mend the rift between the police and the public?

why are you photoshopping and/or posting your dad's uniform, or some random guy's uniform, and why are you a faggot?

How many nigger have you killed?

what if i told you i was high right now?

I want to marry you...

how hard was it to tell your family that you're gay?

Did you just steal this from /k/ or same guy?

Good old times

Look at the p2000 series.

How do you feel about privately armed citizens? AKA concealed carry?