Be with gf of one week

>be with gf of one week
>"hey user play me your favorite album"

What do?

Note: This is probably your last and only chance to have a girlfriend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gg1d5oXiwuU&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=DQG7XpCiSVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well shit
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg1d5oXiwuU&t=5s

virgin detected

Play something accessible like early radiohead or mediocre Indie with a lot of views on youtube. at least to introduce her.

This. You never show your power level to regular people especially girls (I know, I've been made fun of because of it). Put maybe Tame Impala or Phoenix. Stuff that's on FIFA soundtracks. Something more mainstream.

>phoenix
this, girls really enjoy their stuff, principally listzomania and 1901, also more entry Indie Pop.

why do you even want to hang out with people who'll make fun of you because of your favorite album

peasant spotted. even the most basic bitches I know appreciate TVU&N

>your power level

I'd play her When You Sleep. I can't imagine anyone not liking that song.

true. I actually hate the album and genre but When You Sleep is a good song

I calmly and patiently explain to her that favorites are for plebs. However I'd be happy to show her all of my aoty rankings.

I don't, they (classmates years ago before I came on Sup Forums) saw my music on my phone and laughed at my artists section. I had this and New Order and Joy Division. They clicked on MBV, listened to first 10 seconds, looked at me weird, and called me gay.

inb4 you deserved it, nice one memer

your classmates don't sound very nice.
but they also sound like the kind of people who would have made fun of you no matter what artists you had on your phone.

this, user clearly gets bullied

>However I'd be happy to show her all of my aoty rankings.
>I'm not the pleb
lol

HURRY BOY SHE'S WAITING TH- WAITING TH- WAITING TH- WAITING TH- WAITING TH- WAITING TH-

Nah, they were alright. They just thought the music was gay. I was this kind of kid. Never got into trouble and got along really well with everyone.

I'm assuming most of you guys are too since you're on Sup Forums

Yeah you're basically just repeating what I said. And?

Spiderland is pretty easy on the ears so I do they really have anything to worry about

IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAYS

YOU KNOW IT'S TOO LITTLE TOO LATE

>Black Saint and the Sinner Lady

I'll play one segment at a time and turn it off if she doesn't like it. I'll judge her a bit for it but it's by no means a deal breaker.

I'm fine.

Just play whatever your favourite album actually is. She's not gonna leave you for listening to Merzbow, and besides, you're not gonna go far with her if you can't even show her music you actually enjoy.

more like you're a cuck/will be cucked

Hope he/she likes doom.

This image, hit too close to home

boyfriend in my case

but anyway I'd just play it
he probably wouldn't like it but that's okay cause i wouldn't mind him picking all the music we listen to together

Yea but any girl would get creeped out when they hop in a car and play Shostakovich. Sometimes you have to fake it to win it.

That one strokes album, the famous one. Chicks love hipstery rock

Well you're in trouble when she finds out that's not doom.

If she was a plen then frank ocean

You know the answer op

retard detected

How is it doom and not stoner?

implying the two aren't almost completely interchangable

Nice copout. You just call it doom because you like to say doom.

it's not a copout if it's true.

the two are so intertwined at points that anyone that isn't a pedantic retard consider them the same genre

l i t e r a l l y HOW could Track A not enthral first time listeners?

*blocks my cock*

underrated album

I play Ziggy Stardust or Low or somethin

beat me to it.

Just make her listen Hoy by PEZ.

subgenres are pedantic

absolutely correct.

Fuck, that image is basically me in high school but people usually had a respect for my music taste when it came up. At worst they would say "you need to be on a lot of drugs to like this". That other user needs to find new friends.

The first thing I do when I meet a girl is play her Trout Mask Replica and take it from there.

If she's not willing to drop out of life with bong in hand, and following the smoke to the riff-filled land she's not the one for you anyway.

haha

id play this one out. hopefully on vinyl, bitches love that shit

>start talking more to a girl
>she says her favourite movie is donnie darko because it's a mindfuck
>tell her my favourite film (persona) is a mindfuck too
>she asks to come over and watch it

uhhhhhh

she never spoke to me again after that day

Play Getz/gilberto and your chances of getting laid will boost 1000%

I'm in trouble, aren't I?

whenever I meet a cute girl/trap I want to plow, I link them my f-list profile and discogs page

it has not been successful yet

I play her an album that means a lot to me you autist.

Go all out

I got this. Jared, hold my kid while I rock this shit

I play her this

Always tell the truth, can't be with a bitch that doesn't respect my music

youtube.com/watch?v=DQG7XpCiSVA

t. Virgin

that depends if you just want to show her the bone zone or wife that bitch

do girlls even listen to music? besides pandora or radio.

to follow that, do girls even wear headphones? it's strange now that I think about it

Mac Demarco is a good choice. Accessible and I actually enjoy it

>are girls people?

barely

It depends on the mood but it'd either be:

Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space
Or
Pinkerton

If she bobs her head even a little bit she is a keeper

this
i enjoy listening to this with my daughter

>High Schooler who generally gets along with everyone but can't fit into any cliques

Chances are you were either too socially fucked to realise that nobody liked you or you were too boring and vanilla that nobody found you interesting. If you can't even become friends with the "nerds" then you're basically a spas.

Serious question: how many of you genuinely believe these things?

But I am asparagus. Most girls thought I was good looking though so I still made it to some parties but made sure not to talk much unless the girl was really cool and didn't mind I was retarded. Basically how I'm still hooking up with my prom date. Music for this feel?

There's literally no point in having a relationship if you can't be honest with the other person about your likes and interests

some "people" here are so far detached from society that they do believe in their own fantasies

Yeah like I believe it should be legal to have sex with underage girls, with consent of course.

ez pz
Ladies love 80s pop, plus it's a 9/10 album

>boyfriend in my case
wait, are you a woman or gay
because I've seen you say no to both questions before

i don't think I ever said yes or no to those questions, I'm pretty sure I've only said that I'm confused or a bit of both when I get asked them

but anyway idk if I want to fully transition to a woman yet
but recently I've come to realise that I should date men

Kek

Meadowlands by the Wrens

>be me
>gf just broke up with me
>broken
>talk with girl on tinder
>we plan a date on friday
>doesn't go through because of the rain
>'you can come here if you want'
>hesitate to go, but remember my sister saying that 'life starts out of your comfort zone' and hippie shit like that
>eventually went
>we talk for some hours and listen to music, play her my favourites
>get hungry, so we make some spaghetti (i didnt spill it) with pic related playing, my favourite album
>we kiss

>spent the whole weekend there. we listened to everything of joanna newsom. Some can, gentle giant, neu!, nick drake, mort garson, my own music (I didnt tell her it was mine), Trout mask replica and a lot more

>tfw she loved everything

>mfw it's alright guys

Kek, mine recommended me Persona.

Yeah, eventually.
At the same time, you have to be able to contain your autism enough to not put on a full Swans album the second time she comes over and get upset when she wants to play something else.

That image hit fucking hard

there's nobody here.......

;_;

Si On Avait Besoin D'une Cinquième Saison

-comfy
-accessible
-foreign

checks all of the boxes for GF-core

mah nigga

>un chanson pour ici