Mediocrities everywhere... I absolve you

Mediocrities everywhere... I absolve you...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNaXQQbcgw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this the most generally liked movie on Sup Forums? Never seen anyone dislike it here.

Literal Shit: The Movie

Play CIA

>Is this the most generally liked movie on Sup Forums?
Does it have a member of an intelligence agency inquiring about the nature of an individual's medical apparatus?

I didn't think so. Second place is wide open though.

>In the video it looked nothing. The beginning simple, almost comic. Just a jeep. Driving through grass, like a rusty squeezebox. And then suddenly, far in front of it, CIA. A single stance, standing there, unwavering. Until a mosquito man took over and sweetened it into a scene of such delight! This was no meme by a performing redditor! This was a meme I'd never seen. Filled with such fire, such rising fire, it had me in wreckage. It seemed to me that I was watching the biggest one since the silent era.

>How well are you trained in shitpost?

>I know a little. I shitposted in my youth.

>Where?

>Here on Sup Forums.

>Ah! Then you must know this
>"JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP"

>I can't say that I do. What is it?

>It was a very popular meme on its day. I made it.
>Here, how about this?
>"Now THIS is podracing"
>I made it.
>...
>This one brought down the board when we shitposted it...
>"What did he mean this?"
>Well?

>I regret it is not too familiar.

>Can you recall no meme of mine?
>I was the most famous shitposter in Sup Forums.
>I made 40 memes alone.
>Here! What about this one? "IF I PULL THAT OFF WOULD YOU DIE"-

>"IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL, YOU'RE A BIG GUY, FOR YOU!"
>Yes, I know that! That's charming!
>I'm sorry, I didn't know you shitposted that.

>I didn't. These were the baneposters...
>Bane Posters.

>The men you accuse yourself of cucking.

>Nine replies! Nine, that's all it's had! And deleted!
>I know, I know, it's outrageous. Still, if the board doesn't like one's meme, one has to accept the fact gracefully.
>But what is it that they don't like?
>I can speak for user. You make too many demands on the brain. The poor man can barely focus on one meme... you gave him four.
>What did you think of it yourself? Did you like it at all?
>I thought it was big.
>Of course! It's the biggest meme since the silent era, I know it... why didn't they reply?
>I think you overestimate our dear user, my friend. You know you didn't even give them a good *bang* at the end of posts, to let them know when to reply?
>I know, I know... maybe you should give me some lessons in that.

Another meme! Give me another meme! Another!

Play CIA

I love amedusposting

I didn't know you could meme with actual good movies.

>While my father posted earnestly on reddit, I would browse secretly the proudest site a boy could lurk on: "Moot, make me a shitposter, Let me celebrate Your glory through memes and be celebrated myself. Make me famous through the internet. Make me immortal. After I'm banned, let people post my memes forever with love for what I wrote. In return, I will give You my chastity, my industry, my deepest humility, every hour of my life, Amen." And do you know what happened? A miracle! [cut to father getting banned]

I don't dislike it, but I think it's very overrated

This is my favourite movie of all time, and my favourite scene

youtube.com/watch?v=vNaXQQbcgw0

>displace one note and there would be diminishment, displace one phrase and the structure would fall... I was staring through the cage of those meticulous ink strokes at an absolute beauty

It's so good, not even the most hipster of contrarians can be plebeian enough to not recognize it's greatness.

The theatrical cut is better than the director's cut (it has too many notes).

>displace one meme and there would be diminishment, displace one post and the structure would fall... I was staring through the cage of meticulous shitposting at an absolute beauty

It's the only movie I can think of that deals with the very specific but incredibly common neurosis of perceived mediocrity and we're on Sup Forums. That should explain enough.

On that topic I wish they would make a biopic of Tchaikovsky.
After releasing a new symphony he'd say it was complete garbage just the day after.

>I heard memes of true hilarity filling the thread, conferring on all who lurked there, perfect absolution. God was socketpupping through these shitty reposters, to all the world. Unstoppable. Making my defeat more bitter with every passing post.

CIA. Now that's a challenge

>FOR YOU

kek

>From now, we are enemies... You and I. Because you choose for your shitpost a boastful, lustful, smutty, infantile meme and give me for reward only to recognize the meme. Because you are unjust, unfair, unkind, I will ban you, I swear it. I will hinder and harm your memes as far as I am able. I will ruin Your shitposting.

This, Jurassic Park, The Thing, and Alien are the few movies I've never seen disliked on Sup Forums

Bless You!

It's a cool scene but I don't get why he's so moist over the music. It isn't that amazing imo

oh lord

>I don't get why he's so moist over the music. It isn't that amazing imo

He's a composer who believes he has the god-given ability to recognise great music. That's the whole point of his character. He's moist since he can hear God through the songs.

friendly reminder amadeusposting is top tier memeing

>did my memes please you?
>"I never knew threads like that were possible"
>you flatter me
>"no no! One sees such posts and what can one say but, "Baneposting"."

I think they did make a movie about him. I remember my parents watching it when I was a kid. There was this one scene where he was fantasizing about shooting all his girlfriends in the head with a cannon. I don't remember anything else about it.

Reminder that Salieri did nothing wrong, Mozart was a complete cunt

Also his laugh was annoying as fuck

>tfw after seeing this movie you unconsciously started laughing like Mozart

i fucking hate myself

>There was this one scene where he was fantasizing about shooting all his girlfriends
Tchaikovsky was a faggot though.

That's why he was shooting them. He hated having to pretend he liked women.