I recently started smoking pot, for whatever reason(not medical, but recreational)...

I recently started smoking pot, for whatever reason(not medical, but recreational). My entire family is COMPLETELY against it, except for my dad, and my brother(daily smokers). That being said, my dad definitely isn't the best role model to be using as an example. My brother is in high school and i honestly don't think he should be smoking at such a young age.

During my recent months of smoking frequently, i seem to be more motivated, there are voices in my head that tell me things when i'm LIT af, “you need to get your homework done” “you need to look into different degree programs” “you need to clean your room” etc..etc..

It has helped me with being less lazy
when i get high af
>I clean my entire house without it being a tedious task.
>i study for tests, and finish homework
>i deeply think about career choices, and if i'm doing the thing that's best for me

But when i am not smoking, i get back to being clear headed. Which causes me to start to become paranoid, about being drug tested at work, or getting caught by my mom, grandparents, etc...etc. Ridiculous seeing as i am a 27 year old man, own house, own car, (Not Dependant on anyone.) Marijuana has had such a “low life” type of name that was forced onto me at a young age from teachers, family, state laws, and stupid fucking “anti drug” media out there.

Practically everyone i know smokes, either daily, or socially. And i wish i could just enjoy myself like the rest of the world, but for some reason i'm still brainwashed into thinking i am a piece of shit low life.

What are your opinions on this?

Am i the only one who is still brainwashed into feeling like shit for enjoying myself?

Lit AF? How fucking old are you? Show some respect for yourself faggot.

No you aren't alone, that's how social conditioning works. Stop giving so many fucks about what society thinks, they're a bunch of faggots without your best interests at heart anyway.

>27
>still worried what other people think
>low qual b8
>1/10 for making me reply

This.

Social Conditioning. Thats a crazy aspect i have never thought about. Thanks man! glad im not alone. Have you yourself "Broken" the conditioning?

That up and motivated feeling, getting shit done? wears off eventually. Paranoia with weed comes from two places:

exactly waht you just said

fucking off and not handling your shit (lazy stoner) and feeling bad about it

i know man, its fucked. but thats why i made this thread, i want to make sure im not the only person that still gives a fuck what other people think.

>there are voices in my head
nigga u developed schizophrenia

top kekes m8
quit weed

we're on a rock flying through space

stop caring

Damn man. I can see that, I hate feeling like that, I just dont know if it is even worth it to keep smoking if im gonna end up feeling like shit regardless.

You don't break conditioning, you recondition yourself to worry more about what matters and less about contrived exploitative bullshit. Be more analytical and self aware and examine things as objectively as possible.

weed is treacherous because you will begin to rely on it to "think about stuff" and "get motivated" and risk becoming a stoner who doesn't execute on the visions. Also when sober motivation comes from taking action to reinforce/ program the motivation, weed hacks this for you and gives it to you without earning it.

Nice dubs OP

I had the exact same experience since I started a few months ago. It was good when I was busy with a job or school, because I actually procrastinated less.

Currently no job or school and I can tell pot just makes me extra lazy and unmotivated. Hoping to get a job once I move.

Eh. Nothing wrong with it. I just recently started, as well. Though, it's not for the same reasons as you, it has the same effect on me.

Just enjoy it. If you're getting shit done and actually doing stuff that makes your life better, like school/life stuff, then how are you a low life? A low life would be someone who just sat there and smoked all day, not doing a damn thing.

Damn man! right on, hope you get a job! I havent been procrastinating so much but once i stopped i went back to procrastinating. Idk. wondering if its worth risking a drug test over to smoke and get back to doing things.

Yeah man, you are right. like im getting shit done, fuck everything else. Im moving forward with my life.

if you have a rational basis to suspect you have a good chance of being drug tested then HELL to the muhfuggun NO

>BIX NOOD

Just use fake piss for fucksake, its so easy to pass most drug tests these days its a joke. Unless your job is driving or operating heavy machinery they will not catch you if you use fake piss. Most of the time if they want to randomly drug test you at a job they're trying to find an excuse to fire you anyway.

pretty much this. just be honest with yourself when it's not working for you the same and DO NOT abuse weed it will destroy your bboi pucci

dont listen to this degenerate scum bag

Exactly! Just do you.

Buttmad normie, it works.

I have no clue. I live in a legal state and am about to move to where it isn't legal. I haven't had to do a drug test for jobs at fast food or retail. Usually they're testing employees of the government or people in charge of machinery/equipment. That's all I really know on the matter.

whether or not it works for "most drug tests these days" isn't the point.

your inability to grasp this proves you are degenerate scum.

GOOD DAY, SIR.

I Work in a mental hospital, They only drugtest people they are trying to fire, still freaks me out though. They could test anyone at anytime

Your inability to grasp that allowing authorities to arbitrarily decide what is and isn't appropriate for you to be doing on your own time reveals to me that you have a slave mentality and will be a mindless bootlicker for the rest of your life.

Do not have a good day, die, the world needs less slaves.

weed always helped me focus more. when i was younger i escaped into euphoria when i smoked. however now (25yo) i get high and love working on projects and cleaning. your experiences will change however its always your mind thats controlling it.

playing chicken with your livelihood is a no-go. weeds fine and all but I speak from experience user- it is a NO fucking GO to be ok with risking your job for it. If you like the plant that much then get a different job where it is not a worry.

oh yea you sure are a rebel you tell em user! You tell that great new job that they can't drug test you because you dont have a slave mentality! Thatyl show em! GRRR!

STFU loser, we are all the new slaves whether you like it or not. Dont pretend to control the system that you obviously suck at gaming to your advantage.

>Use fake piss
>Live life as you please
>Win

That simple for most jobs. If they do a swab or hair follicle or its a job in law enforcement or something, fake piss won't work. But most jobs don't do any of this.

Go fuck yourself

The only reason I enjoy smoking is that it makes my insanely boring life a little more enjoyable. Problem is, I can't remember what the fuck I did 5 minutes ago. Really fucking annoying. Everyone I know is against smoking, but the way I see it is as long as you're holding down and job and paying bills, who the fuck cares if you enjoy a bowl or twenty a day.

>as long as you're holding down and job and paying bills, who the fuck cares if you enjoy a bowl or twenty a day.

EXACTLY

Also love your projection. You know you're an asslicking groveling welp but you pretend like we're all the same. Lol nope, some of us can see our chains and despise them instead of thanking our masters for endowing us with them like a bitch.

>as long as you're holding down and job and paying bills, who the fuck cares if you enjoy a bowl or twenty a day.

This.

>WEED DOOD
>DOWN WITH THE MAN

Welp glad thats all settled.

/thread everyone Kunta Kente here has it all figured out.

despise your chains all you want nigger, at the end of the day you still wearing them and still a slave.

at least you have weed to make you forget.

Does anyone have an update on jizzmas?

Both of you shut the fuck up

You literally have no argument. If it works it works, your opposition to it is pointless.
Once again you have no point to make, just a fragile ego you need to protect.