Am i the only one that check hes sorroundings when going out or am I just paranoid abouth random shootings...

Am i the only one that check hes sorroundings when going out or am I just paranoid abouth random shootings ,I carry a gun legaly and everywere I go im always doble checking any situation Im in is it just me like im constantly plannig what to do if something happend everywere I go

Other urls found in this thread:

crimeresearch.org/2014/03/comparing-murder-rates-across-countries/
youtube.com/watch?v=cGzeyO3pGzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>FBI
"Hey guys do you partake in any illegal substances because I do and I wanna know which particular one(s) you do!"

Always better safe than sorry. I just recently relocated to northeast Texas from Seattle, and it's a huge culture shock seeing folks with .45s, .40s, glocks, amongst others. I will say I feel tenfold safer here, knowing A: I'm in a less densely populated location so it's not a hugely appealing target and B: those are registered, trained gun owners ready to end a potential catastrophe with the downswing of an arm and squeeze of the trigger. Rock the 2nd Amendment, pal. Always better safe than sorry.

Go to /k/ if you want this question treated seriously. Here you're just going to get insulted.

Fag

Constant vigilance is always the best advice.

>take gun out and shoots you

>carries a sig sauer

do you have a tribal band tattoo?

I wish I had to money and time for a conceal and carry. Probably that urban carry holster that came out recently too.
If more people had guns and knew how to use them, I doubt you would see too many more mass shootings.
What I don't get though is why guys want to open carry. Like, if some asshole is about to start shit, he's significantly more likely to go for you first.

Grats you're paranoid.

IDGAF about gun ownership, but if you're so concerned that any basic human interaction is going to end up needing a firearm to be resolved, you're a schizo moron.

i do that but i dont need a gun because your a little bitch.

ill use my fists or a hammer and have some fun playing medieval on someone.

>if some asshole is about to start shit, he's significantly more likely to go for you first

got any evidence to support this?

fuck off you dont even know how to use your hand to finger a hoe much less know how to fight

>or am I just paranoid
thats pretty much the definition of paranoid

US logic: more guns -> more safety

btw: if i was allowed to, i d own several weapons including a Mauser '98 rifle and AK-47 assault rifle. But i wouldnt want to carry a gun wherever i go. its just inconvenient. also: what barbaric jungle u live in to feel such a need. @_@

nah, since I left Iraq
>inb4 thank you for your cervix
its just kind of ingrained now. Not just shooters, but fires, storms, SHTF of some kind and I need to get out quickly. I have a bug out bag in my car and all that as well. Better to be safe then sorry, and so long as youre not obnoxious about it, it wont do any harm. Also you better not be one of those fags that OC's. lock that shit down and hide it

If some guy is looking to start shit, he is significantly more likely to move along and start it somewhere else if he sees someone who is armed.

This is statistically supported. "Going for guns first" is not.

i have a Mauser K98. my grandfather was in the coast guard during WWII and brought it back from N. Africa...he gave it to me about 15 years ago

Common sense ?

Your way more likely to get shot by the cops then a mass shooing. Plus you have to be constantly paranoid just because you have a gun. I guess you never have a beer anywhere either? Not ever being able to drink just because I want to be a big man with a gun wouldn't be worth it to me.

>any basic human interaction is going to end up needing a firearm to be resolved
user, you don't know when you're going to be mugged. It just happens. You can't plan to "avoid the unexpected"

I don't like in fear. I walk this city with no worry. The doors to my home and my truck haven't been locked in over 6 years. I am magnificently unconcerned.

so....nothing. got it. thanks.

Damn phone. I don't LIVE in fear

youre just another gun loon

That just seems like good common sense nowadays, OP.

situational awareness is pretty common.

you're not going to be a hero with your shit tier sig sauer 9mm, though

you're actually one of the few that doesn't have their fucking head buried in a cell phone

situational awareness saves lives

I do this too, mostly when I'm in a questionable area of town. I don't carry a gun, though.
>1. If a mugger pulls a gun on me, I don't have time to get mine out before they've pulled the trigger
>2. Guns are a nigger's favorite thing to steal
>3. If I take a gunman down with just my knife, I will have no trouble getting a ruling of self defense. If I shoot the bastard, there's a good chance I spend half my future in prison. Especially if it's a nigger, and all the muggers where I live are niggers.

I own a variety of hand guns, shot guns, rifles and can actually spell.Spell check is free OP.

bmp

so you think you could draw your knife faster than the guy could pull the trigger?

you paranoid ass cunt

I dont live in a 3rd world country so i dont need to.

nope

pic related

yeah all the time I live in jacksonville.

I see you have a tiny bitch gun.

>carry gun with a thumb safety
lol

I scope out security cameras, entrances, exits and hiding places everywhere I go and have a plan for how to incapacitate, at the very least, anyone in at less one way at any given point.

Situational awareness is one thing, over reacting to every situation you are in every day is quite another.

You are paranoid, not cautious, and are likely to misinterpret a benign scenario as life threatening, and will wind up killing an innocent someone.

don't worry, the bullet feels the same when it rips through your retard head

I'll be laughing when your psycho ass shoots someone for cutting you off in traffic or something.

The two most pathetic things in the world a when a mans masculinity is dependent on his choice of car and people thinking guns make them less of a fucking pussy.

This

The rule of thumb is a person with an exposed knife up to 17 ft away is a lethal threat. Less than 10 if the knife is sheathed.

Any cop or self defense expert will tell you this.

I really hope English is not your first language

I have a gun because i know im a pussy, doesnt make me not a pussy.

*teleports behind you and draws katana*

Either that or unnecessarily escalating situations that can otherwise be defused.

>a mans masculinity is dependent on his choice of car
this
how much of a manlet do you have to be to think that people won't realize you have a cock because you're not driving a truck?

I'll mag dump my g19 into you if you tried to stab me lmao. fucking knifefags where are you from yurop lmao

>I'm too retarded to manage a thumb safety, so you must be too!

This is you.

Nice. I actually CC a Taurus PT111 G2 which is really similar to these.

>inb4 le Taurus meme.

Fucking pathetic.

Kys you literal sack of shit

so given the chance you would rather draw your knife instead of your gun. lol ok.

no, im not retarded enough to need one.

is babby mad?

OP I've been diagnosed bipolar with paranoia syndrome. But for the last 3 years I've noticed the same BMW following me, even when visiting friends two states away I saw it. Same tag number. I noticed little things that are off and too strange to be mere coincidences, I don't know why or what they want, but I've learned not to talk about it so I don't freak people out, I'm not trying to get myself locked up in the loony bin. But it terrifies the fuck out of me.

KYS U LITERAL SACK OF SHIT

>safety gets switched off while carrying
>pull gun out and try to fire
>die

safety is worthless on a carry gun. just there to snag on shit and be inconsistent. I wouldn't carry a gun with it.

Staying away from niggers will reduce your chances of being around violence by like 75%.

Heck no. 99% of the time, I hand over the wallet. Joke's on him though... I don't keep my money and credit cards in my wallet. They're in a rubber band in my cargo pockets. The wallet is empty, lol.

But in the off chance the mugger goes full retard and puts himself in arm's reach, and I happen to be raged out at the time, I might make an attempt to take the motherfucker down. Probably couldn't, but I do stupid shit when I'm pissed off.

Fuck outta here witcha nogunz ass

We need to secure the safety of our white children, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

Ur goddamn right you pansy ass nigger

More guns does correlate with less murder rate across all industrialized nations. United Nations research says so.

See the negatively sloped trend line. If more guns = more murders then the trend line would be positively sloped and the USA would have the most murders of any nation by far.

sauce:
crimeresearch.org/2014/03/comparing-murder-rates-across-countries/

ohh a a faux wallet, then when her turns his back you mag dump the g19. It's is a good idea

The fact you're illiterate but still eligible to carry a gun explains why America is sinking into the shithole country that it is

youtube.com/watch?v=cGzeyO3pGzw

Not a great source mind you, but it gives you the basics of what I'm talking about. Again, those in the know, real world experts know that a knife welder at semi close range is more lethal than another shooter

>I'm smarter than you
>You should have less rights
oh yeah he is the problem lmao.

And here is the same graph zoomed in on the lower homicide nations so you can see what they are. Finland and Switzerland also have lots of guns and very low homicide rates.

That's why I carry a Glock. The trigger safety initiates the laser sight.

yeah umad
fucking pathetic

No you idiot, I'm just saying that as a shooter in that situation, I would put as much distance between me and the knife guy as possible, and I wouldn't make the deadly mistake of believing that gun drumfs knife 100% of the time.

Kys u trashnigger

>You should have less rights
Fewer

sounds like you live a boring as fuck life and carry a weapon constantly looking for that chance to be a hero fag , one day you will probably shoot some poor cunt or yourself by mistake or for some petty reason.

I've heard that another good strategy is to carry a wad of $1 bills so it looks like a lot of cash. If you get mugged just throw it on the ground in front of the mugger and run away. They will be drawn to the sight of the cash. They are after easy money, not a fight. By the time they figure out it is only $10 you have a 40 yard head start on them.

What are you even trying to prove here, friend?

They have lots of guns because military service in mandatory. murrika just has a bunch of fucking retards running around who think a gun is a suitable substitute for a dick

oh yeah, I see what you mean. I mean if someone gets up on your really fast and starts stabbing you as fast as they can you're fucked. Probably not going to be able to get the gun out once that starts. Still rather have my gun on my though. I can pull my gun out a lot faster than this slow faggot can. I never want to get in a knife vs knife fight.

The retards you speak of aren't the ones causing the crime, the niggers are. The white gun loving rednecks that liberal pussies love to hate don't cause crime. They are law abiding citizens.

You can't spell, you can't form complete sentences, and you're paranoid. I would strongly suggest reaching out to a mental health professional, putting your firearms in some sort of escrot, and abstaining from any sort of narcotic or chemical abuse (e.g. alcohol, caffeine, nicotine) for a period of 12 months.

You are the exact person I don't want having a concealed carry.

Proving that gun ownership and murder rate are not positively correlated.

Poverty rate and % of the population that is black are the leading factors in crime and murder rate.

idk where you are from but no one in the south uses the word fewer.

Why wouldn't you keep your credit cards in your wallet? Just don't be an idiot and carry any cash.

>be me
>retarded fucking aspie
>first year of college
>go out drinking with roommates
>first time outside my quaint suburban town
>leaving bar by myself late at night
>walking to my car
>this guy's approaching me
>figure he's going to ask for money
>he does
>"I'm sorry man I don't have anything to spare"
>"just give me what you have"
>uh...wat?
>tells me to "run [my] pockets" or some shit but he says it all lazy-like
>uhhh k?
>take out my wallet and hand it to him
>it's a duct tape wallet I made in high school
>nignog looks confused
>"yeah there's not much in there..."
>drunk and aspie so I'm not realizing the gravity of the situation
>start talking to him like he's my friend
>"some credit cards in there... I'll cancel those immediately..."
>he's still rummaging through the thing like there might be a hidden pocket
>"... couple gift cards with maybe $3 on each one ..."
>he's looking around panicking
>"... the wallet's made of duct tape so that's not worth anything of course ..."
>starts patting me down a little bit
>"... yeah you should probably just give the wallet back, actually."
>mfw he sprints away and tosses it in the bushes
>mfw I grab it and walk to my car
>mfw many keks were had

>Proving that gun ownership and murder rate are not positively correlated.
Of course not. That being said, requiring a certain level of knowledge, skill, and respect for a potentially deadly weapon can significantly decrease the number of gun related accidents.

Is this the guy who got murder charges for walking up and executing the robber? There was a case where they ruled shooting him in self defense was OK, but walking up to him and putting a bullet in his head once he was no longer was a threat was murder.

>Fewer
>Fuhrer
get it because you're a grammer nazi on a mongolian throat singing board

Because you're ignorance pieces of shit.
Use English properly or fucking kill yourself.

Dat bate

>Use English properly or fucking kill yourself
>Because you're ignorance pieces of shit.
>you're ignorance

probably thought you were a cop stalling for backup

Hur durr... Some one doing some thing I dont. Pathetic.

lol. Fair enough.
Seriously, though. It's fewer when there's a limited quantity, less when there isn't.
Fewer beers, less beer.

>Because you're ignorance pieces of shit
>Use English properly or fucking kill yourself.
hue

That's a cute toy user

>you drank fewer beers than me
just sounds gay dude I am not saying it. It means the same thing

Funny, I've never needed a gun.
I guess I live in the right neighborhood.