ITT people who should be spending their life looking at the wall of a prison cell

ITT people who should be spending their life looking at the wall of a prison cell

Zack Smith

I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Y tho?

>for bad acting

he actually looks like brock turner.

But he never even killed anyone..

He's just guilty by association.

He kind of influenced the whole thing.. And drove them to the houses.. Thats a bit more then simple association

Was going to post this cunt

so he fucked some drunk girl. fucking SJWs are ruining this world.

In jail for what? Jesus go the fuck back to Sup Forums or infowars or wherever you stupid shits come from.

I was gonna inb4 someone posted that cunt but i was too late

no he raped her behind a dumpster she was not in anyway consenting

>inb4 butthurt liberal tears

>inb4 sjw cuck

still don't see the big deal. she was drunk as fuck, he was drunk as fuck... he took advantage of it. Going to fucking ruin his life over it? seems stupid.

ALL REACTIONARIES AND FASCISTS

TRUMP

actual liberals dont shed tears over establishment politicians retard.

we do however laugh joyfully as trump fills his cabinet with the literal exact people he said he would "drain from the swamp".

>life in prison for fingering a drunk chick
Seems reasonable

I dont think you know what inb4 means newfriend

America let the SJW problem get as big as it did.

how to spot an actual newfag

As big as it is.

Life? No.. More than a couple months? Ya he deserved at least more time than low level drug offenders

Ya when they dont know what inb4 means

>implying you have never had sex while drink

I dunno... in reality, he should probably spend like 5 years behind bars. What he did was a shitty crime that the victim won't remember, and also have no physical repercussions either. Like yeah, it's bad. But is it as bad as murder or molestation? I don't think so. She was drunk and probably into him, he was drunk and into her. They probably could have gotten married under other circumstances.

Typically i like to make sure the girl is at least awake first

But it was molestation.. And i know its hard for a lot of guys to understand but just because a girl is hanging out with you doesnt always mean they wanna fuck

Awake or not, it's still rape under the current laws

But its also really hard for a woman to prove that she didnt give consent

>he took advantage of it

^This.

sure are making a lot of assumptions there dipshit.

Anyone who posts that fucking Banana to YLYL or any other thread

ITT: rape apologists and newfags pretending not to be newfags.

>incel logic

he only drove the second night,but he also shot the blackpanther drug dealer,and he was most likely involved with the hinman murder and shorty shea's disappearance.
dont get me wrong,i love charlie. im in LA for 3 weeks and the only tourist thing ive done is gone to the sharon tate house (it isnt even there anymore)

He's not really very interesting once you get passed the official story that the prosecution and media pushed.

the drunken fingerbanger teen deserves life with parole lmao

Hes innocent tho

He killed one.person you literal sack of shit

Who is this?

fingerbanging=rape that stanford graduate has a tough road ahead of her full of opportunity and no recollection of being fingerbanged

Look up Ethan Couch

Why

look up hillary clinton ahqhahahaha

Yeah

Ok thanks bby

all the pedos on Sup Forums

op