youtube.com/watch?v=v_LfSe8k06M
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Maiden-Made-of-Light
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Azor Dany!

Azor Bran

dat floppy scabbard

>yfw they just introduce a guy literally called Azor Ahai next season

That looks fucking terrible.

So who's this Preston guy that people keep talking about and why is he relevant?

Can anyone post the S6 Book vs Jaime image?Thanks.

I´m not going to watch season 7 for see her dying by Ms Mary Sue.
She's one of the few interesting and well acted characters left in this garbage show.

Azor Cersei best villain alive tbqh

Reminder that Dany is the villain.

Ending confirmed.

>Moralfag

She probably won't be killed by Dany. It'll either be Jaime or Arya, assuming she doesn't manage to ruse cruise everyone and escape to Casterly Rock.

>S07E10
>Dany and Cersei realise the true enemy is the patriarchal white walkers
>they join together with Queen in the North Sansa Stark
>Sand Sneks and Olenna join with them cause "Strong women need to stick together"
>Yara arrives at the last moment as they destroy the misogynist white walkers "the Nights King probably didn't think women are fit to rule"
>they all celebrate while having a glass of red wine and genociding males
>and who
>are you

I hope Drogon get fed up with Dany's bullshit and BLACKS her with his giant dick. As it expands to gigantic proportions inside her, her vagina ruptures due to its sheer size.

As she shits out blood and the ruins of her interior, Drogon then forces his big black pecker down her throat, and she gags on its girth, unable to breath or cry for help, while she bleeds to death.

And no I'm not projecting.

It's obviously Jamie. Prophecies always come true in this series.

>He's a swashbuckling roguish sillyman with a an American accent

>crash-lands on Westeros in his space ship

>Sansa: "You really are quite rude"

>Azor: "BABY, YOU HAVE NO IDEA" };^)

They'll probably get Chris Pratt

First for house Ball

Dragon's don't have dicks in GOT.

According to you, why did "A Man" give Arya this job in particular ? Do you think him giving her the task of killing the actress who plays the person responsible for her family's genocide was part of her mental conditioning ? It's obvious that all this "become no one, have no name" stuff is about giving up on identity and personal motives, so maybe the point of this task was to help her detach herself from revenge and grudges. It kind of works in a way, the actors are clearly making fun of the starks and depicting the lannisters as tragic heroes, and the laters gain all the sympathy of the crowd thanks to the actress's talent. yet Arya makes a difference between what's happening on stage and what's behind the stage thus leading her to not do the job, she even gives her tips on how to make her acting more genuine. The theater being an element of this story also implies that Arya could have found some catharsis in killing Cersei's actress.

Accomplishing this assassination in particular was against the direction of "A girl must have no name" transformation. So by not killing the actress, she proves she's given up on being the revengeful Arya and more importantly she proves that she achieved the required apathy to the world's events and politics that an assassin must have in order to be efficient. (the world being represented by the stage and its actor in this case)

So when she comes A man says "Finally a girl has become no one" so we can assume she actually did everything right. However her reply says the contrary, but he doesn't even react to that and lets her go away with a mask.

So what it is then ? Did she pass ? Is he manipulating her into some scheme serving the Faceless God ? Or does none of D&D writing make any sense besides giving fuel to memes ?

>Ice and Fire

>implying Arya won't assassinate Drogon and take his face to reveal herself mid-flight and murder-suicide Dany

And who

cancer:the post

I'm just importing some worthwhile discussion from the previous thread

how stupid can
be?

>E10

wasn't Aman shot and thrown out of the plane though? how did he survive?

>Or does none of D&D writing make any sense besides giving fuel to memes ?
I think this is most luckily. They only made 4 stories worse. Dorne, Ironborn, Arya, Stannis. They improved the rest.

>and whooo
>are youu

What's his endgame?

they destroyed Jaime's character

>You are the ship's captain Theon is travelling on.
>You want his gold but he is also fucking your daughter.

What you do?

>Jon discovering he's Rhaegar's kid and his mother is Lyanna will probably get Sansa just enough support to become Queen
>Jon will still probably have a lot of support in the North considering they chose him on merits over a trueborn in the first place
>Sansa's hold over the Norrth will never be secure so long as Jon walks those halls

Tell me one good reason Sansa shouldn't just marry Jon at that point to secure the North?

Remember to vote
strawpoll.me/10679088
strawpoll.me/10679088

CRASHING THOSE PUSSIES

anyone?

Kill him and steal his gold??

It's good to see he's a red-blooded hetero and not some poof

what a terrible pol
thanks for the vomit cunt

Is so annoying,one can´t like a fuckin character because muh is evil muh but she don't redeeming just kill themselves

Because Jon's small dick is canon now. No woman wants that

>mfw GoT fanhags constantly swoon over a character with a small dick

Who is the most redpilled character in the show?

Think it's the Hound with his "pretty birds singing pretty things" and critics on knighthood.

I'm not trying to say that one can't like Cercei.

All I argued is that comparing Cerceis and Robbs fuck-ups is silly, as they have fundamentally different meaning for the characters construtions.

Go on, like the crazy bitch all you want

They still have time to make things right. Meanwhile you gotta give them credit for improving davos' story, ignoring Faegon, the entire king's landing story this season, and Brann's story was really interesting this season too. Season 6 redeemed everything imo. Dany still sucks and I want her to die though.

Syrio Forel

>vow revenge
>hire Faceless Man to take his sister's place and shame him into seeking glory
>he takes the bait and marches on Winterfell
>seek out the Boltons to take him out
>learn that the Bastard of Bolton likes to torture and mutilate people
>tell him about Theon's love for his diq
>be present in the dungeon when Theon gets his diq chopped off
>step out of the shadows with a grin
>"heh, I bet you don't remember me kid, but I sure remember you"
>take his diq back to Pyke because it was everything personnel
>and who

who dickon here?

He theorycrafts based on his understanding of the books. Unfortunately the show is completely lacking. It does create some gold-tier content like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=v_LfSe8k06M

Jaimie is confirmed killing her next season... she's a fantastic actress I agree the damn show won't be the same without her.

He is Lord Greyjoy's son and Robb Stark's friend I don't see how it is reasonable.

Bran. He's literally connected to the matrix

Who is gonna know? I am ain't telling.

Destroying the wall, with no survivors.

Delete yourself,i always will love my Cerci

>comparing Cerceis and Robbs fuck-ups is silly
why? both of them had short term successes but were ultimately doomed to failure because of their character flaws.

Some boy band singer from the 90's

Small compared to Tormund is nothing to be ashamed of

I don't buy that show Jaime would turn on Cersei for what she's done so far.

Tommen hero'd, and the rest of the ppl she killed were lannister enemies.

Jaime CONSTANTLY talks about how he is willing to kill everyone on earth for Cersei. He's said it every season since S1.

In ep8 he talked about how she would burn cities to the ground and was totally fine with it. And in ep10 she was basically acting in self defence.

It makes zero fucking difference that Cersei's chosen method of political vengeance ended up being the same as Aerys'.

That's like a Jewish guy turning on his brother for gassing a bunch of ppl in self defence.

>Jaimie is confirmed killing her next season
Bitch where

Preston is a fucking faggot

>Jaime CONSTANTLY talks about how he is willing to kill everyone on earth for Cersei. He's said it every season since S1.
I think he will kill herself too.

>I don't buy that show Jaime would turn on Cersei for what she's done so far.
There are 13 episodes for him to find an excuse. He'll find it and they'll exit the world just as they entered it, together.

Ah yes le cancer and le bane, sorry for not being an insecure buzzword bandwagon autists and not filling the threads with twitter pics of the actors while parroting memes

here are your (you)'s quality posting friends.

Robb is best waifu desu
Cercei owes her successes to Tywin, Tyrion, Jaime, Qyburn and Kevan. She's incarnation of incompetence.

Robb fucked up at certain point because of his morality and due to being a kid that acts like a kid.

If you can't spot the differences, you probably lack certain portions of brain

But sadly she is the villain now and is going to die anyways,what a garbage.

He's going to follow her to Westeros. Every time she kills she will owe another life. She'll have to kill Jaquen to defend the ppl she cares about.

Not that guy but it is fucking pottery user.
Mad king goes crazy - > Jamie kills him
Mad queen goes crazy - > Jamie kills her
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Who is Dickon?

>Littlefinger becomes king
>gets bored as fuck having to do all that work
>wishes he was back to scheming
>literally starts inciting rebellions just so he can scheme to crush it
>eventually causes full-blown civil war like the good old days
>poisons himself to cause more chaos and let someone else climb the ladder

fine then tyrion will kill her and maybe Jamie too. The point is that prophecies are always correct in this show.

Cersei is kind of obsessed with being like Tywin. The problem is that she never understood what made Tywin so effective

Kelly C rape Cersei when

>The point is that prophecies are always correct in this show.
No.

Girls can't rape girl, silly

absolutely. show me a prophecy that went completely wrong.

"Is confirmed" is 100% just a meme in the context of /got/ threads. Literally nothing is confirmed for next season, nothing at all.

>Tommen hero'd,
because of Cersei
>and the rest of the ppl she killed were lannister enemies
I don't think he'd be okay with Kevan's death tbqh
>Jaime CONSTANTLY talks about how he is willing to kill everyone on earth for Cersei. He's said it every season since S1.
but he's had character development where he started to become a real human bean. Myrcella's death set him back to his earlier edgelord ways but his talk with Walder Frey and Cersei's Mad Queen shit indicates that the next step in his development is supposed to be human bean: part 2. the death of his kid (again) will be the catalyst because pottery.
>It makes zero fucking difference that Cersei's chosen method of political vengeance ended up being the same as Aerys'.
more pottery, can't disregard that

Stannis Baratheon being the prince that was promised

if cersei goes mad queen and tries to destroy kings landing with wildfire, then jaime will most certainly try to save the city again by killing her

jaime talks a lot of shit but when it comes down to it he will try to do the right thing, and he isn't going to just sit by while cersei burns everyone in kings landing

Reminder that GoT's not feminist

That was just a misinterpretation of the signs, when she was probably seeing signs related to Jon. Or maybe someone else, wtf knows.

Why is he angry?

I thought Unella raped her

That was Melly's failure to interpret the signs. Or maybe R'hllor was actively trying to subvert the prophecy
From the viewer/reader's perspective, it's pretty obvious that the signs she talks about all point to Dany, because we've actually seen all that stuff happen

LIGHTBRINGER WHEN?

>So by not killing the actress, she proves she's given up on being the revengeful Arya and more importantly she proves that she achieved the required apathy to the world's events and politics that an assassin must have in order to be efficient.

Hot damn that's a pretty good point actually, and it explains perfectly why Jaqen would think Arya's become no one. Only why would he be ok with her fucking off after that.

And there's the thing about sending the Waif to kill Arya but it could be that Jaqen really just wanted to see which one would come out on top.

Still, I think DnD went way too far with the ambiguity. What are the fucking rules of house B&W? Are there any?

Why did the Ghost of High Heart see so much important and eventful shit but also see Sansa slapping Sweetrobin and ripping up some doll?

When Jon buries Longclaw in Dany's heart

>all point to Dany
and all of them also point to Jon. minus dragons.

rickons husband. they were the gay emporers of essos before rickon died

I think you're giving the writers much more credit than they deserve.

I will say that Arya's changing facial expressions during the performance (in particular when "Cersei" shows so much greif) prove that she's thinking more about her own vengeful desires in regards to the Lannisters. That much was made clear.

No, everyone's saying its already happened.

>"he hates her now, check out that dirty look he gives her in the throne room at the end of the season, he fucking hates her now. Valonquar when?"

Cersei's infidelities are what killed their relationship in the books, and in the show they aren't NEARLY as bad, and will never come to light now anyway.

>inb4 Tyrion
>that would be totally retarded writing
There's pretty much no one left whom she could hurt that Jaime cares about more than Cersei herself.

>inb4 Brienne
>that would totally retarded ugly girl wish-fulfillment
If Jaime and Cersei don't go down fighting together it would fuck up their whole characters. It could only happen if tumblr was holding the reigns.

>inb4 tumblr IS holding the reigns
Fuck, I'm starting to disbelieve my own argument, here.

We see you Azorautist

>buries Longclaw in Dany's heart
bravo user, you made Dany cry.

> gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Maiden-Made-of-Light

Are these cunts of house Bad Pusay?

Sad thing is that the actual ending will be probably worse than this. Dany and Jon marry and dragons burn the bad walkers, everyone lives happily ever after.
At least his idea is somewhat original.

kek
where did this meme even come from?