...oops

God that little potato tard is so cute. I want to adopt it

Niggas

oh boy this thread again so original and creative

inb4 "muh white genocides"

the marvels of double negation

Ain't that the truth.
Checked.

This can probably turn most libtards into a nigger hater.

Physiological differences. Big fucking deal. Also, that is not the iris they're referring to.
FALSE and using cooked/heavily misrepresented statistics.
Political destabilization causes murder: film at 11.
FALSE. This is libel.
Unverifiable. Doesn't change the importance or purpose of food stamps in a modern, utilitarian society.
That guy's not black.
An odd fetish to be sure, but it's a free country.
Racist but kek'd.
Raiding and rioting are bad but they are natural ways to show anger. The establishment itself, mainly a police force that routinely murders unarmed citizens and constantly places a lower value on impoverished people and often employ racial bias.
Racist as fuck and horrendously misrepresentative of the actual problem.
Clearly ONLY black kids like to play basketball, right?
Too much pure bullshit to address here, so I'll leave it at
>INDSPUTABLE
Sure looks legit.
Justified shooting. Mother likely wasn't aware of his social media (many parents of all races aren't--it's an age gap thing).

We have a right to exist!

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

>trying this fucking hard
How long did this shitty bait take you?

I've seen white trash do things like this.

Truth is a TON of families do shit that would be extremely illegal if they came to light publicly, most of these "creative" punishments never do though.

I'm pretty sure hitting a child with a switch, shoe, belt, etc., while extremely common is also illegal. The law gets iffy around children because they are human people as well as the MOST overprotected class.

Reading about this case now. Sounds fucking horrific.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOcU-PysSJ0

you know this thread gets deleted and youre arguing with people who dont give a shit over the internet right

Did you let the Vaccinations get ya, son?

So sorry to hear about your unfortunate problems. Stay the fuck out of the South. They'll probably shoot you for "not misbehaving".

classic

What sucks the most about this is that with so many Trump voters and even before that, with the subhuman trash who hated on Obama for the 6 years he was saving their fucking lives from the Bush Depression while the GOP did literally nothing, I can't argue with most of the right girl's statement.

OBVIOUSLY not referring to all of my fellow white people (even though, as locales go, "white" isn't even a race, just a commonality of pigment in many race's heredity), but there are ENOUGH of the undesirable regressive garbage in our ranks (and we know who they are) that we can't, in good conscious, correct the sentiment and hate in that post until we "take out our own trash", so to speak.

sauce pls

Funny how that gap shrinks to almost nothing when the black population has access to the same levels of funding, technology and education growing up.

AND funny how when you split the "hurr durr hoomans" into ASIANS and "WHITES", there's ANOTHER sizable gap. You're just as inferior to them as you think the blacks are to you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

what's the difference between the usual leftist rant and random shit flinging?

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

>first line: gap has nothing to do with race
>second line: gap has something to do with race

You talking crazy, nigger

>amirite

get a load of this faggot

The leftist is educated and speaks using facts, real data points and logic as his weapons.

1956, when all science was based on fact

First line: Availability of resources explains a lot but not all.

Second line: just using the same false logic as the racist white supremacist poster did.

Truth be told, it's the importance and resources the Asian cultures place on studies and how they value academia and intelligence that gives them said gap. There is no actual evidence to suggest all the different members of homo sapiens have less or more capacity to learn. It's how our brains work.

Those "real IQs" are still shit. Only 105?

ALL science is based on facts, logic and observable or repeatable trends in data. That has never changed.

Availability of resources explains nothing.

You think the Chinese and the Jews that emigrated to the US, and countless other places around the world, had great resources? No, they didn't. They lived in pretty dire poverty for the first generation and there's alot to suggest that they were financially worse off than the average nigger in the US.

Niggers don't do well anywhere. They fail in every single corner of the globe that they inhabit. Every corner.

nice expect mandela died at '87

get out of Sup Forums.

>shit flinging without limits

is this still legit? where can I find a demographic chart about that?

Funny how in most iq test, specially wisc and wais, education, funding and other fallacied have NOTHING to do with the iq

Been here over a decade.

YOU fucking filth get out. And take the subhuman Sup Forumslacks with you.

>here is no actual evidence to suggest all the different members of homo sapiens have less or more capacity to learn. It's how our brains work.

It's a toxic field of study. It's a study that absolute no university in the western world would dare fund.

I'd happily wager you that there IS some difference in the nigger neurology. It's hard to imagine that such extreme differences would and do exist in the nigger physiology but not the neurology.

Jesus Christ.

So is English you fourth or fifth language?

so you somehow managed to stay retarded despite being here for over a decade.

>Noting being here at least two decades
gtfo newfag

Nah, I just used to like the culture and philosophical aspects of having a place of pure anonymity where censorship is next to nil. It's liberating, particularly for collegiates and intellectuals who like to "people watch", so to speak.

Even now in its horrendously degraded state, it still happens from time to time, though I confess, I also enjoy looking down on the vile, pathetic, edgy white supremacist crybabies and various social media garbage who've invaded as of late.

Felis Familiaris. AKA the common house cat.

Cute, if a little annoying and foul-tempered.

>orang

We had fucking alien monkeys at some point?

you are on Sup Forums nigger. save your thoughts to your mom.

Never forget

Guys there's a video on page 1 of bestgore of:

>Young Brazilian Forced to Scrape Tattoo Off His Leg at Gun Point

Shit's awesome

Never forget.

Never forget