What were your favorite beatles records as (a) a 10 year old (b) 15 year old (c) 19 year old

what were your favorite beatles records as (a) a 10 year old (b) 15 year old (c) 19 year old

and now of course

OP

a) Abbey Road (Side A mostly), Please Please Me, Help!
b) With the Beatles, Revolver, Help!
c) MMT, Sgt Peppers, Abbey Road (all), The White Album, Revolver, Help!

now with 23 years old, all (c) plus Rubber Soul, it really became one of my favorites bands. Never really liked a Hard's Days Night and Beatles For Sale. I always liked 4 musics in Let it Be (Let it Be, Across the Universe, I've Got a Felling, I Me Mine) but thats it.

This is dumb but I'll use the opportunity to ask why everyone thinks Revolver, SPLHCB, and Abbey Road are the heavyweights when this exists?

Because this has plenty of bad tracks. Especially Lennon's side. But it does have some of their highest highs.

i like them equally in different ways

None, none, none, and none. The Beatles are the quintessence of instrumental mediocrity.

9 year old that got mad

Maybe they're all good for different reasons ya pleb

t. non musician

It has like 5 tracks that aren't Beatles glossed but its missteps I think are what makes this album my favorite. The sessions may have been hell but this album is the perfect example of how a 10/10 doesn't need to be flawless.

>Because this has plenty of bad tracks.
Nah
>Especially Lennon's side
But all of their songs were equally distributed over 4 sides user

this

I would argue it was actually flawless

how do I know youre brazilian?

i am, probably because of my english?

a) The White Album and the "Blue and Red" collectors.
b) The White Album, Abbey Road and Magical Mystery Tour.
c) ---

Oh are you still 15?

I'm 18, not 19. Those album from when I was 15 still stands though.

10 years old:
>"What is Beatles?"
15 years old:
>"Beatles sucks!"
19 years old:
>"I like Sgt. Peppers bro..."

Because you said "musics", only brazilians say it, I'm brazilian too

>But all of their songs were equally distributed over 4 sides user
I meant his contributions/tracks. Not all of them were bad and I love Happiness is a Warm Gun, but, come one man, Revolution 9.

>Revolution 9.
It's great. What's wrong with it?