/CRIME/ general

/CRIME/ general.

Share your tips, stories, tricks and skills involving some of your best thefts, ideas or simple day to day bad guy doings.

This is where the true winners hang out.

>be well off
>standard salary
>steal everything I can as often as possible from anywhere.
>keep a log book of my thefts over the past 11 years.
>$78,397.64 worth of total stolen goods (RRP)

It just feels so good to be a gangster.

Any pro's out there?

In all honesty, I might try this. Do you ever sell of it? How much have you made selling stolen stuff?

One of the most lucrative heists I heard about actually was a bunch of guys in my middle school who would go around the area stealing metal and scrapping it. They stole everything - old construction equipment, heaters, air conditioners, pipes, whatever. They would have one of their friends from high school drive it to a scrap yard in a different town. None of them had to work.

I'll keep an eye on this thread. +10 points for making a good thread. This is some TOTSE shit.

Honestly, I've never sold any of it. It's all things i've personally wanted but would not spend money on. I'm not a pro by any means. I've always thought that if you're going to be a thief, you have to do it solo. It has to be your dirty little secret. I only ever steal off of people I hate too, apart from that it's big business, victimless crime type stuff too. Give it a crack, it's not hard.

See, I don't know anything about construction materials and I would be sceptical of how undocumented the sale of such a thing might go, though it's an interesting idea.

What sort of thing do you have in mind, user?

I knew another guy who got tons of free stuff just walking around colleges and taking things that were left unattended. You'd be surprised how often janitors left office buildings unlocked.

Cameras, clothing, laptops, drugs (lots of weed), books, phones (lots of wins on them), etc. The same guy used to go around his college and find those book donation boxes and sell them to those book buy back places that would come on campus in a van. Easy way to make chump change / $150 (which is a lot to a college student).

Another trick he taught me was, if you're ever driving around smoking weed or smoking weed in general, a product called "SMOKE ODOR ELIMINATOR" takes the scent away like magic. He straight up pulled the scent out of his car in less than a minute with this stuff (depicted).

For appearance purposes, RHOTO Z eye drops from Japan will make your eyes pearl white when blood shot from whatever bender you're on.

Personally, if you're going to crime, it's good to have a clean life style. I dont take drugs, or drink or any of that shit myself. I go to the gym 4 days a week, etc. This shits only worth it if it better you in the long run.

No degeneracy allowed for me.

Those are some nice ideas though. Hopefully the tyhread takes off and we can have a big ol'criminal love in/ exchange.

Any scam artists in?

For me, I ironically don't care very much about material things. My house has virtually no furniture. The laptop I'm typing this on is several years old. I'm a software engineer, but the only thing that would compel me to commit any kind of crime at this point would be more money and the novelty of taking it. I'm the same user who posted the last few stories, and something doesn't sit right about stealing toys -- it's just not worth the risk. Still, I could tell you crime stories for days. Serious ones, silly ones, interesting ones - it's been something that's just been a reoccurring theme in my life (although it stopped as I got older).

I had a friend whose dad used to teach computer science. He was kind of a goofball. He was teaching something related to security (I think it was Spring Security) and wound up finding a website that let all their passwords as defaults. Well, he changed every single username and password to "SpankMe."

And yes, I have more stories for you user. If you're looking for scams, give me a minute.

Yeah it's just the two of us it seems. Would love some stories, bro, lay'em on me.

I feel the same way -- gym, no drinking, no smoking. Again, those stories are all about my friend in college. College was like four years ago.

As far as scams, an old one that used to work in the mid to late 90s is that he would buy prepaid phone cards and put very little money on them. Then he would call the company affiliated with the card and insist he spent something like $50 - $75 on the card. They would often just give him a promo code to go back to the store and they would refund the money (or give him an outrageous amount of minutes like 400 for his trouble) which he would then sell to at truck stops for like $150 a piece. Not a bad way to make money in high school while.

Come to think of it, this friend was kind of a fucked up guy :D

Again, I have more, including some more recent. You can call me Grandpa by the way, user.

>This is where the true winners hang out.
>keep a log book of my thefts over the past 11 years
>true winners

Kek, get caught once for some small shit and you'll be truly winning a cock in the ass, you can't leave evidence of every single crime lying around moron.

Don't forget Anons, the FBI is watching and tracing everything you post on here, it's not safe to confess to shit.

This could be fishing by law enforcement, why do you think people always restate that anything on here is fiction, it's a legal thing.

Another time I met a group of losers whenever I moved to the North East for another educational opportunity. I didn't really want to know them very well because they were kind of part of the "Hey I'm in my late 20s and still work at a pizza shop and play nintendo in my spare time with no aspirations please buy weed for me" crowd. There were three of them - two scrawny guys and one dumpy girl. Anyway, they came up with this rather ingenious caper. Again, this was a little older, so I'm not sure if it would work anymore.

What they did was put a car on ebay. They would then auction the car and get the initial down payment shipped to a PO box via money order or check.

You can guess what happened -- there was no car.

They did this for about a year and made a pretty substantial amount of money. Eventually they made elementary mistakes and they all got busted.

I applaud you for working alone because that's the main thing that keeps people out of prison. Bill Mason's "Confessions of a Master Jewel Theif" details this very well. The pdf is free and floating around there somewhere.

I have more stories if anyone is curious - including some more recent.

I just enjoy some of the cheeky shit people come up with. Any ideas of your own that you'll be trying, Grandpa user?

Does anyone have tips for shoplifting from large stores such as Walmart? I have on several occasions but did not get things of much value. What happens if you are apprehended? Could you just run away?

All of these posts are works of fiction, as the website says. Regardless, these stories that I've posted are always about friends I used to have or things I've heard. Most of these people are probably dead at this point anyway as I'm so old.

No, I don't commit crimes. Like I said, I'm a software engineer who makes very stable pay. Even though everyone thinks about stealing money, I'd be jeopardizing way too much to steal anything.

To give you a little more detail about my story, I studied Criminology at university, so I met a lot of interesting people. That's where most of these stories come from. As for myself, I have more stories, but I have none that involve me.

Not me, but a close friend was in a group involved with a shit ton of clothing hauls.
Got caught one day at Macy's though. His friends were fined, but he wasn't, as he just returned it all.

Nobody wants to hear any more stories from grandpa :(

Then we've got nothing to worry about do we friend.

I can't wait til the FBI kick down my door and find my secret list! It isn't exactly hanging out in the living room relaxing with a cool drink if you know what I mean.

Read about some dudes who robbed a small town bank in the early 90's. After they were done they went to a coffee shop on the other side of the street and sat there until the police moved the cordoning.

They brain behind that said that the best tip is to do criminal things with people who are not criminals. People with a family, car and a ordinary job. He had been to prison a bunch of times but the guys he did the things with is still free and a lot richer.

Keep it going mate, i'm monitoring the thread for you now haha. Maybe it just isnt the same old Sup Forums after a few years away.

So this one is a little more recent.

Basically two guys would go around to young college students and try to buy their ATM card PINs. They told the students they could report them stolen the following morning.

The purchaser would then go to an ATM and deposit a bad check through it. If you do that, the money is automatically deposited into the account. They would then pull the money out until the machine ate the card.

Just a note, I'm not condoning anyone to actually do anything I share in my stories.

I like this, but again, it requires trusting someone to uphold their end and not blow it with the investigation. The more details involved, the harder it is all around. They've got to come up with a theft or loss story, stick to it, not tell anyone, etc. Way too many variables the second you include a SINGlE other person.

Well if you're plotting to commit a crime I cannot help you. I just want to shoot the shit and hear some interesting crime stories.

I once ate a grape in the grocery store without paying for it.

LAWL FBIZ GONE GIT U

Just saying. Same here.

Bet you didnt get away with that twice.