twitter.com/babyzionov
rateyourmusic.com/~Nacre
rateyourmusic.com/~fearful_jesuit
rateyourmusic.com/~Floor
rateyourmusic.com/~MGlue
rateyourmusic.com/~fieldofdreamsfizical
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tranny apologists think there's nothing wrong with pic related

Whats wrong with that? Why don't you live a day in a refugees shoes before posting?

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

post-avant teens welcome

Cute talking point.

Why don't you? What are you doing for these refugees? Besides next to nothing, of course.

rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago

are ~LivingThroaway and ~TriplePositive the RYMers with best taste?

boring

you don't care about music

>Ivan Lins has 5 stars
As a brazilian, I thank thee

Just sighned up
rateyourmusic.com/~Motorcycle_Emptiness
Any way to rate albums from customchart page, not from release page? I want to rate all my collection, but its >1000 albums and singles, i dont want to open each release page to rate it.

as a non-brazilian, i thank your country

Pedo

I do. Why do you think I don't?

I did call your taste boring but holy fucking shit dude that guitar album in your 5s is incredible.

I have, you know, what they call "eclectic" taste. Yeah, you've probably never heard of what I like. *takes out 2016 vinyl reissue of The Velvet Underground & Nico and rubs it on my scrotum*

TVU&N is a masterpiece though

because if you were more concerned with music itself than you are with self-image you wouldn't make a post like this

umm, I called their taste boring. I don't care about image on RYM, only poseurs do. I'm just happy when I see a cool unique profile I can find recs from.

Man like phlg

rateyourmusic.com/~phlg

>umm, I called their taste boring

exactly.

>cool, unique profile

you are dumb as shit

what I mean by cool, unique profile is their taste in music

Yeah man it's fucking amazing, i'm trying real hard to find something similar but i just fucking can't. Perhaps if you are interested in japanese folk then the Nikaido Kazumi album in my 4.5s is amazing too, but in a very different way. Idk i seriously can't think of albums similar to it

I haven't listened to that guitar album yet I just listened to 2 songs off youtube and I was blown away, I'm downloading the album right now though. Also, I know how it feels to not find any music like something you really like. One of my favourite albums of all time is Yasimika and I can't find any Mande Music like it that sounds the same way. Keep on digging though

I just added you on rym, my name is wo***, fill in the blanks

>~LivingThrowaway
Awful user
>and ~TriplePositive
A shining beacon in a world growing increasingly darker

how is ~TriplePositive amazing and ~LivingThroway awful? I just like TripPos because he has the same taste in music that I had when I was 14.

of course you're woosh, pretentious faggot

who are you? And why am I pretentious?

>clearly suffers from white guilt in addition to a number of other maladies
>Australian
>garbage scale, at least TP's is more realistic
I think that's more than enough.
>he has the same taste in music that I had when I was 14.
What a backhanded compliment, sheesh

It wasn't a backhanded compliment. I liked my taste in music when I was 14 and I think his is cool too. They're just very similar. Can you explain the white guilt thing? I do agree with his scale being a bit ridiculous though

shut up dumbass lol

rateyourmusic.com/~woosh
>julius eastman
>all that colored music in general
>weebshit
>that dumb tammys song
>asap rocky
>my anime list

how is he pretentious?

>all that colored music
what a shit argument
>weebshit
it's fucking great
>that dumb tammys song
hmm, I haven't heard it in a long time but why is it dumb?
>asap rocky
I like him, haven't listened to him in years though
>mal
what's wrong with it?

Why do you get banned all the time?

no, but seriously do you have something against black people?

no i have something against the mcdonalds of music (trap rap)

please don't reply to me

alright

Yeah man i feel like every day i found stuff that is so unique i can't but feel bad that they never got more famous. If you are interested in another great japanese album, i suggest this
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/goro_yamaguchi/a_bell_ringing_in_the_empty_sky/
Great compositions from the master Goro Yamaguchi, a must listen IMHO. I feel like everyday i find more interesting music tho and every day i find new and exciting niches that i didn't know about before, so yeah I'll keep digging until i find more stuff

wow, thanks for linking me that album. I'll definitely listen to it. I do find new interesting music every day too and it's a nice feeling.

~asadv

r8 or h8

>anyone I don't like comes from Sup Forums

Why is Mensa deleting his acc again?

mental breakdown, probably

he probably has another 3 no one has found yet like last time

Anyone else piss themselves laughing when they see pics of users like boundaryfuss and Decibelle? How do these people get up in the morning, look in the mirror and present themselves to the world?

post a picture of boundaryfuss, the decibelle one is hilarious

twitter.com/babyzionov

Look around.

But yeah, Decibelle, what a fucking monkey.

hahahahahah. what a nu-male

Wow. I wouldn't care if they were at least happy with themselves and their lifestyle but when you figure that around 50% of trannies end up killing themselves it's kinda hard not to be concerned.

Sonemic when

NEVER

triple positive = good taste, albeit a 3rd generation rymcore embryo currently

what does that even mean?

samefag

which 1 of us is kyoko which ones yui

@ everyone post what you're listening to

>ギター (Guitar) is fucking gorgeous, it really sounds like something that would be rymcore.
this woosh kid completely lacks self awareness. is it autism?

why are you stalking me?

*posts exitsense profile picture*

I don't care about image on RYM, only poseurs do. I'm just happy when I see a cool unique profile I can find recs from.

what are you talking about? Also, I am admittedly very bad at socializing and it usually gets out of hand when I try to talk to people online and I'm sorry for that

nice quads though

rateyourmusic.com/~Nacre

I know this guy irl and he is underage, in fact he is turning 18 in about three months. Outside of Sup Forums he is a complete loser spastic. Now please get over here and ban him, mods. I can send further proof if need be.

I know this guy irl and he is underage, in fact he is turning 18 in about three months. Outside of Sup Forums he is a complete loser spastic. Now please get over here and ban him, mods. I can send further proof if need be.

ok malte

stop posting you fucking faggot

I love these threads. Music is my life, and I love rating it. - L "Y" J

rateyourmusic.com/~fearful_jesuit

rateyourmusic.com/~Floor

Based ploymath woman like Floor.

taste is poseur as fuck

rateyourmusic.com/~MGlue

I eat pus pus

Cute indeed. I'm a post-post-post avant-teen, am I welcome here?

rateyourmusic.com/~fieldofdreamsfizical

>karajan's bach

Out
Fucking
Played

>scaruffi drone
you mean proto-avant-teen