Virgin here

Virgin here
I recently got one of these and am NOT impressed. My hand feels 100x better then this. How close is this to real sex?

Not even close

>stealth
What's so stealthy about fucking an electric outlet?

Every pussy feels different, some better some worse. But there's more to real sex than just something on your dick.

Not close at all, oral sex is kinda close though, but nothing else is.

Like getting that something on your dick to leave your house

OP Sex is different too and I prefer my hand to the toys, but why would you limit yourself. Enjoy it as a change of pace or pay for hooker and get the buyers regret

exactly the same as sex
dont ever have sex

jenna haze obsession 10/10

get one of those vulcan tight fleshlights

You're too used to the feel of your own hand. A real pussy might not get you off as easy. That could be a good thing, could last longer.

i talk to this girl that says she could make me cum in 2 min sincne im a virgin but i feel like it would take her an hour to get me off...

If she uses hands and mouth it might be over quickly
If she tries to fuck you dry in 2 min shes in for a surprise

Warm it up in really hot water and it feels a lot closer to real but still not the same.

it doesn't work without lube retard

came here to say this.

when i first got laid i realized it just feels like hot goo.

I bought one of those few months ago, not even the original Fleshlight, close in shape but with simple bubbles inside, not all those twisted inside of the Fleshlight and... it' fucking nice.

Warm it, as the last Anons are saying, lube it, try to fuck it holding it like you're actually fucking someone and not masturbating with your hand up and down and might not be like a real vag, but way better than the hand.

I bet you got one of those untextured "original" ones... Those are plain garbage... Get one with a bit more aggressive texture and youre good...

Always wondered, does the the Stamina Training Unit worth a try?

The best sleeve/fuck you I've ever had was the Spider Tenga Egg. It doesn't look as appealing as the swirls and shit in Fleshlights but it ruined pussy for me until I quit using em and got used to it again.

you do know you have to lube it up, right?

holy FUCK is the spider tenga egg good. if you add a bit of rotation on the way down and up. i didnt think it would be that good but god damn had me nuttin in just a few pumps. (btw OP, tenga can be used more than once, like 10 times if you just clean it well)

when you're stealthy you push yourself against walls a lot.

you can imagine the rest

Also if you are careful not to rip through it. Most of them I threw away because yhe tip broke open.

that's because you friction jerk it all the time and you're not sensitive anymore

protip:

fuck it without holding it by wedging it somewhere (ie. between sofa cushions/between mattress and bedframe). It's not as satisfying when you hold it because you're used to being able to make fine adjustments in the tightness of your grip. fucking it without the use of your hand makes it a whole new experience and at least somewhat closer to what it's like fucking a person.

That shit looks so gross, especially the "lady" one.

I have two. I don't really feel much of anything when using it but I when I cum it feels better than normal.

This is a girl that you need to say "prove it" to. Let this girl take that virgin jizz

I have it and Meh. I mean if you use it daily then sure. But it's just a pain in the ass to clean it, dry it out, repeat