Should I ask her out for NYE Sup Forums?

Should I ask her out for NYE Sup Forums?

Girl that works at a restaurant I go to all the time. When we first met 4 months ago it was super intense. We got along extremely well and her friends asked if we known each other a longgg time and she told them know and they didn't believe her. She would come up to me while eating and make small talk and our chemistry was solid.

I got her facebook contact from her and asked her out. She said that sounded nice but she worked a lot and wasn't sure about her schedule/ We continued to make small talk and she'd respond to each message but she misunderstood one text and it got awkward and we fizzled out.

I stopped going there for a month or two then went back. I pretended like I didn't know her and she slowly but surely opened back up to me.

She does most of the talking now and I generally just pretend like I don't know her.

Last 2 times I went she asked me what I was doing for NYE and I told her nothing each time. I asked what she was doing and she told me nothing as well, worked until 4 then no plans. I went on about how I hated Christmas/NYE and was ready for it to be over and was not doing anything lol.

I left tonight after telling her bye/chatting about that and then realized maybe I should ask her to get drinks with me.

I doubt she would as she is too hot for me and we barely spoke since I sort of shut her out.

Should I ask her out b? I am afraid she'll make up something and say no and my ego will be hurt.

Maybe she was showing interesting asking me so much, but before I left she said "If I dont see you before New Year, Happy New Year!" so maybe she isn't being just nice?

What do b, risk my ego and ask her out or just say fuck it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aOcU-PysSJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much do you like that restaurant?

I go there regularly and like it a bit tbh, wjhy?

She's not into you man. Sorry.

How can you tell?

If you get rejected and it gets really awkward youre gonna have to either deal with an uncomfortable situation or avoid going there. Dont shit where you eat.

The worst thing she can say is no so grow a pair and ask.

It already was awkward whenever she misunderstood a text about some shit i was doing at school. but then i quit going there for about 3 months and when i saw her i pretended like i never met her before and didnt go out of my way to talk to her.

she then stated talking to me and now anytime she sees me she plays 21 questions with me just asking me questions. i am usually short and dont ask her anything back. but lately been opening up a little and making small talk. i still act like i wont talk to her unless she talks to me to play it safe.

about 2 weeks ago she asked me what i was doing for new years anad again tonight she asked.

i cant tell if i should nonchalantly ask her out for drinks or not.

thought about saying i would be going to so and so bar and she could join if she wanted.

Sorry to break it to you, but she's doing that just to attract clients and keep them, we have a family restaurant and we do that kind of formation to waitress's.

ok fuck it i guess i wont ask her then

honestly man balls to the fucking wall, yes there is a chance she'll say no but if she says yes don't act like it's a date sorta thing unless she seems to think it is, if you two become real close friends she'll like you more and you will seem better looking to her. sorta like when you become so close to someone you ignore all of their flaws
godspeed OP

just start acting like you have confidence
your ego will rebound
stop asking Sup Forums for help

The fact you have her number is already a good sign. Just bring it up casually. Go back, ask if she ever made plans, if she says no just be like i was thinking of maybe going to so and so bar or whatever if you wanna go. If she says no then thats that, if she says yes you still havent determined if she wants to be more than friends. An obvious implication to you and me isnt so obvious to a woman.

what if i texted her this

"Hey, I decided to not study and grab a drink downtown NYE. Nothing big, nonchalant. You can join if you'd like."

i agree with this guy, where i work we are told to make small talk with customers and be their friend and they're more likely to come back and even suggest to other friends to go there

Tell her you are going to a bar and tell her she can join you if she feels like doing so

How is this:

Just kidding dude, we don't have shit, but i study management, marketing and shit like that, i won't be surprised if they told her to to that, so this might be 25% it.

Go for it, you have nothing to lose,

Yeah man why not

honestly it would be better to do it in person, but if you do feel nervous it is still alright to text her, just don't say some shit that makes it sound like she's the second choice

i feel like there is a 25% chance she'll say yes, as i believe she is just being friendly. but ill text her this shit:

"Hey, I decided to not study and grab a drink downtown NYE. Nothing big, nonchalant. You can join if you'd like."

if she makes an execuse or says no i just will make a point to not go back there for a long time like i did initially

how can i make it not sound second choice? yeah too nervous to ask in person. last time i asked for her cotact info some of ehr coworkers were coming up to me asking if i could be helped. she still gave me her contact info and made sure i had it right anyways. i dont want to do anything at her job as people are too noisy and in my business if i talk to her too long but she always takes time to talk to me regardless which is why im somewhat quiestioning if there is anything more.

acutally scratch that if you really do have her number and facebook and shit, that's not something that you would do to attract clients, she really likes you, not sure in which way but you're definitely getting somewhere man

no good. gotta do it in person.

i'm not sure if you're a retard, or if you played it well on purpose.. regardless, by ignoring her you opened the chance at something happening back up so if i were you, i'd strap my balls on and ask her out face to face like the man you pretend to be.
You've done well so far, probably without even knowing what you were doing.
Most importantly, you have nothing to lose by getting rejected, time to be a man homie.

yeah i asked for her facebook info and she made sure i could spell her last name correctly to find her. i figured since i had that shit i didnt need her number and she replied to everything i wrote before i quit texting her. she has like 3 jobs so i know she is legit busy but told me she isnt doing anything after 4pm New Years Eve

Im not doing it in person, hard to have any privacy there.

your other one was good but maybe a little too formal? not sure what she's like so i can't really say but this one might be better
>hey, so i decided instead of studying over new years i would just go out downtown, just wanted to know if you wanted to come, nothing big just going out for a few drinks

hahahaha i didn;t realize that. i was just being retarded. i straight up stopped going for like 3-4 months and didnt text her shit. then pretended like i never met her when i saw her the first time in months and she's seen me 3-4 times now and i acted like i had no idea who she was and she has been opening up to me more and more.

ill text her and make it nonchalant like

you should let a black man have her on New Years tbh fam

ok ill use that. good one man

she's one of those pretty white girls, im sure a black dude would shove his monster cock in her

OP's got a point, if she does say no and there's people around it'll just be worse for his ego, and if he texts her and she says yes he can actually hide his excitement, trust me i got anxiety too and small shit like that really fucks you up, the fact he's doing it at all is applaudable

when should i text that? i thought about doing it tomorrow, so if she doesn't join i can ask a back up

>godspeed OP
we expect results

what if she's working at NYE?

thanks man this is so true. her co-workers are really noisy and last time she was taking the time to give me her facebook info they kept trying to butt in and she ignored them and made sure i had her info. dont want to go through that shit again

post pic of your face

ill post in fact i can use the same pic to spot me. i can post around this time tomorrow. ill probably text her tomorrow morning

she told me she has no plans and is working until 4pm.

you said you have her on facebook, when you can see that she's online text that to her, but actual messages not on facebook

gotta ask btw is that her in the picture or a random

You're so fucking autistic it's painful

i only have her facebook so i use messanger which she replied to in the past. she has several jobs and legit works all the time and every day i go in there is is pretty much there.

ill just message her on fb messenger and let her get back to me when she can. ill message her tomorrow morning

>Hey, I decided to not study and grab a drink downtown NYE. Nothing big, nonchalant. You can join if you'd like."

random brah

i know. thankfully i m good looking but still autistic. i doubt she'll say yes, so tomorrow this time ill prob post how she said no lol

You have her number. Just ask her for drinks

Ask her out, if she rejects you just lol it off and pretend it never happened. Fuck all this "you can't go back to the restaurant" shit people are saying, that's how 12 year olds think. If she's interested and says yes, you get pussy. If she says no, you deal with awkwardness for five seconds before life goes on. She probably gets asked out all the time and wouldn't think anything weird about it.

thanks brah. ill do this

No problem Sup Forumsro happy to help

first time ive heard that used in a literal way.

even if she rejects me which is very likely ill still go there anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOcU-PysSJ0

ask, whats the worst she could say other than no and you give up?

Ask her man. Nothing to lose of she will say no anyway. You did well with biding your time so cash in on it. Ask her to go grab drinks of she isn't doing anything for new years, then just don't spaghetti everywhere and be a decent date. Then post wins next year.
Gl man

thanks anons. ill send a message tomorrow morning

well fucking OBVIOUSLY she wants you to ask her out if she asks you what you're doing twice

what the fuck is this

OP this is all the more reason to ask. If she is doing this so you tip well or come back then fuck her. Who cares. Ask that whore out and if she says yes good for you if she says no then you know why.
Your ego might be shot if she rejects you but it will be even worse knowing for years to come that you were too chicken shit to ask her out for drinks, and you'll never know if the connection is sincere or not.

Seems like I'm being sarcastic but I'm proud of you. You kinda flip flopped at the beginning of the bread but it seems you made your mind up to do it. That's impressive.
So just (seriously) take a deep breath and collect yourself and just text her something low key like the anons have suggested. Not to make it seem like she's a second choice but not seeming like you put so much thought into it that you made a thread about in on an image board. You'll be fine man.

>Not to make it seem like she's a second choice but not seeming like you put so much thought into it that you made a thread about in on an image board
Kek

What's she look like?

hot

This is your course of action. Reckoning on the idea that you aren't a full stop spaghetti autist this should work. And if she says no just go and have fun with whoever ends up there. Also if she says no just act like forgot you made the invitation to begin with.

will do

Ok i wanna know what you guys would do. New years eve is gonna suck this year. All my plans with friends havr bern cancelled cuz everyone flopped. I was left with the option of going to a family thing but a new one came up tonight. Theres a girl ive been skyping like a fwb except lives in another country. She lives in the same timezone and she said her and her friend are gonna get super drunk together and if i skype them i might get lucky. All that really means is ill get a good 3 way skype fap on NYE. Do i stay home and fap the night away or spend it with family? Both options feel lonely af but WWYD?

pretty sure she will say no but will act like it never happened