Ask a USAFfag anything

ask a USAFfag anything
pic related, i work on the big one, about to go to school to work on the little one instead...

about me, mid 20's
been in 4.5 years
SrA, or E-4
"Electrical and Environmental systems"
basically HVAC on a plane
stationed in kansas
deployed 3 times
traveled around the states a bit, texas, alaska, SC, NH, Maine
anything else just ask, open book

Security Forces fag here, Halt! Jk bro break red we really dont give a flying fuck. Unless they reqlly are a fag then dont they will squeeze your balls.

Any reason in particular you chose the Air Force?

How was Alaska?

was almost in the army but when i went to sign up for a job they had shit offerings... didn't want to get shot at and wanted to use my sorta useful brain... best decision I ever made was to enlist, second best decision I ever made was joining the AF over the other branches...

Where were you in Texas?
I was born in Dyess AFB

Do you really believe you should be entitled to benefits for the rest of your life on the American taxpayers dime because of your "service," despite it clearly being a non-combatant role?

Tldr; the VA is shit and, unless you shot at someone shooting at you, you shouldn't be entitled to benefits

Right now im trying to decide which branch to join, my father was in AF for 20 years, so its either that or Marines.

it was cool was there for about three weeks at Eielson AFB... near fairbanks... glad I got to see it but we were busy AF and barely got to see anything off base but it was cool... Im a east coast city boy, I wouldn't chose to live there

basic training in San Antonio
school in the armpit of Texas, wichita falls

But what about the guy who served you shit food at the chow hall hours before you got shot at?

Fuck. Him.

you wanna kill people and be a professional nutjob specialized in chaos go marines

you wanna serve your country and stay in hotels across the world go air force

You mean the private contractor employed by the US? The privately owned company he works for can provide him a pension

Yes, do you feel entitled for being a faggot?

If I was a faggot I'd join the army

your'e god damn right i do... while deployed for over 250 days straight i worked 6 on 1 off, almost 90 hours a week... for 8 fucking months... multiple trips around the hostile middle east... sleeping in mold and showering in pubes... you can bet your ass when i get out after 20+ years of active service im gunna feel entitled

Or air force

Ok ok what about the guy who packaged the food and loaded on the plane to be sent to the fob? He surely deserves it?

Good luck at the VA; you'll probably die waiting for your turn due to the plethora of other non-combatant "servicemen" milking Uncle Sam's tit for insulin

Never heard of logistics giving someone PTSD, but then again I never thought 12 year olds would get to legally pick their gender

I just swore in dep yesterday

Ahh who knows last base some dude got crushed under a pallet or some shit, definitely see some pussies claiming ptsd over that.

congrats and good luck
basics not bad just keep your mouth shut and dont fuck up
youre getting paid to PT eat sleep shit shave and go to class... can't beat it

I completed school and worked civil service. I was in the bomber section at Kelly, AFB, San Antonio, Tx. Best job of my life! My father was a gunsmith stationed at Lackland AFB, military guns raised me.

I guess that's what happens when you give uneducated trailer trash a 36k a year job without any prior experience and, let's be honest, probably a couple of misdemeanors.

This the air force man misdemeanors are a no no!

thanks for your service!
ive worked on a flying gas tank the last 4 years so when i saw an f16 gun up close i was giddy as fuck cant wait to work on them

yah 3 speeding tickets DQ's you...
dui your'e done
marines or army might wave you but not the AF unless your going into a really shitty job

Recruiters don't give a shit, I guarantee you 8/10 people with a single misdemeanor who try to join the Air Force can easily have it waived

We had a comprehensive program on the F-16 at Kelly, avionics upgrades and the crews did outstanding work. I walked into a hanger one day there stood a fresh F-16 and me. I was hugging that baby! On the 52 I more than once hugged the 20mm gattling gun in the tail of the G and H models. Thanks to you for your service too sir!

Are the 135's getting completely phased out here shortly? I keep hearing about the KC-97 or whatever in the news. I'm in Topeka, civie here, but I love to watch KNG operations at KFOE.

Would you commit to a retraining if the whole fleet gets replaced during your active-duty, or just retire?

top 5 pranks gone wrong

Correction: KC-46 is the new one. 97 was just a glorified B-29 haha