Freeedommm

Freeedommm

But hey, doing a freestyle rap of the star spangled banner is alright.

Why would you even have a flag on the floor? What the fuck is all this edge with burning them and stomping them to the ground? it's not like you're doing anything but presenting yourself to be a complete ape.

Fucking hollyweird liberals.

America is a shit country anyways, just look at their presidential candidates

What if it was a USA flag carpet?

FUCK MURICA

ahahahhaa this is some isis tier bullshit fucking amerishoots and their fascism TOPKEK

>worshiping a piece of cloth

Those are some seriously cute puppers

She fell for the "APOLOGIZE" meme.

breaking news:

Kaley Cuoco confirmed starring in big bollywood movie along with known actor Brendan Fraser

LAND OF THE FREE

HOME OF THE KEKED

standard shitty dogs.
>cute puppers
get some taste

>tfw American but no other countries are worth obsessing over like others do with USA

I just wanna shitpost too :(

You probably own two cats and a parrot you fucking faggot.

Easiest way to spot a thick cunt is if they own a dog.

Yeah but the thing is that in a free country you should be allowed to behave like an ape as long as you dont interfere with the freedoms of other people by doing it.
She shoulsnt have to apologize for something that is within her rights just because it is deemed politically incorrect.

lol what

>She shouldn't have to apologize
she didn't have to.

we are fucked... well fucked

This woldnt be acceptable in my country, especially by a celebrity. Any non-cuck country has respect for their flag.

But she wasn't forced to do anything by the state - it was probably her manager calling her up and telling her that a buttload of people would stop going to her shit and that she'll lose money that way...

>She shoulsnt have to apologize for something that is within her rights just because it is deemed politically incorrect.

where on earth did you get that from

where is it in human rights doctrine that protects us from having to apologise for being obnoxious

A cat is posting.

she should apologise by posting a pic of her fat ass on the flag

my australian sheepdog and two jack russels say otherwise. enjoy your plebby taste and plebby dogs

By your own definition that just means that your own conservative values "cuck" you from having the freedom to shit on your flag.
A truly great country is where no one would even get the idea to shit on their flag, but if you are not allowed to do it, that is already one reason to do it.
>where is it in human rights doctrine that protects us from having to apologise for being obnoxious

see pic related

my bad

Sitting on symbolic America is worse than literally sitting on America.

>A truly great country is where no one would even get the idea to shit on their flag

no, that's a fucking terrible country, that's a country where people are incapable of formulating symbolic expressions of protest or criticism or provocation. a country where comedy, politics and the justice system do not exist.

There's no reason to lie on the internet you cock gobbling homo. I hope you die of toxoplasmosis, cunt.

That doesn't protect you from feeling a need to apologise...just legal ramifications of defacing a flag. She could have not done anything about it and let it blow over, but by doing this she goes on the offensive for her PR. Welcome to the No Spin Zone.

the right to free speech doesn't protect you from apologising you dumb nigger

>libtard defending free speech only for flag shitting

That just prevents the government from persecuting you. It's too bad we live in a society full of retards who want to destroy freedom.

he/ you wanted to know here in the doctrine of human rights it stands that you can be as obnoxious as you want so thats what I posted.

Same for you. Maybe read what he wanted to know before calling people nigger.

>only for flag shitting
how do you figure?