People you automatically do not respect

People you automatically do not respect

>anyone who supported Hillary
>anyone who switches lanes while driving without signaling first
>anyone who gets upset that a store doesn't sell clothing larger than 2XL
>people that vape in public establishments without asking the house if it's okay first
>anyone who advocates for weed more than just "yeah, I think it's okay to smoke it"
>people who call other people they don't know "buddy", "bud", or "boss"

>Indians
>Philippians
>Indonesians
>OP
>People who smoke marijuana
>People who vote left winged Partys

>people who say bae
>people who use emoji

(。>﹏

amerifats

People who enjoy watching tv
People who listen to shitty nig music or white trash music
People who talk about celebrities
People who have never left the state they were born in..
people who do not eat at family owned restaurants/drive thrus or go to local establishments to buy their things
People obsessed with consuming material goods

How was you're 14th birthday? How's it feel to be 14 already? You're becoming such a big boy!

>>Indians
This. I work at a couple of retail places at shopping mall in my city. The curryniggers and middle eastern trash that work there all own kiosks where they sell fake merchandise or stupid shit that nobody needs. They're all wannabe-trendy tools, too.

>>People who smoke marijuana
Smoked it for 8 years, and now I completely l agree

quit ripping-off of our culture then, faggot

Thanks for understanding me

Indians are like Americans. They think everyone cares about them with a big difference, really no one cares about India

actually sounds like the most basic millennial.

>People who talk about celebrities
Fucking yes. No, 19 year-old co-worker, I don't give a shit about what Kanye said to Pusha-T on Twitter. Fucking faggot-ass children.

strange that most people i ran into at work talking about celebrities were always 40+

people that post pretentious faggotry like this

>Smokers
>Trump supporters
>People who have a business degree in anything other than accounting or finance
>Heavy drug users
>Anyone who looks like they haven't showered that day

"i live in the middle of a large city and am scared of ladybugs"

Didn't we rip off everyone else's culture?

So you instantly judge "city folk," huh?

I left "rednecks" off of my list, so we're about even

i guess i do yeah

they tend to be pretty pathetic

>girls who fuck on the first date
>niggers
>smokers
>feminists
>people who use "they" pronouns
>people who dont give me photo creds on insta
>that one guy i tell a joke too that goes around telling people it acting like its his joke while they all laugh even though its mine. Fuck that guy

Hey, whats up, Boss?

Unless its in the same location as where you told the joke, fuck off.

I personally hate wanna-be alpha cunts like these

>coworkers
>men who order 6" subs
>men who wear a short sleeve and a tie

you're the guy in the group of friends everyone secretly hates

The only people I dislike are those who try to take away your basic rights as a human being.

Rednecks
Jews

>people who refuse to let other people drive after theyve been drinking
>people who do the above and then proceed to almost kill you 3 times in one night
>people to who both above and then laugh about it like its a funny joke
>mexicans / hispanics who speak using words like "wey"

ey b0ss

I don't respect people who eat their grandmothers and think it's ok. They always say it's ok because they are old and useless and can't even procreate anymore. Like fuck off.

>People who smoke weed often
>People who refuse to change their view regardless of evidence/argument
>People who post memes of any kind.
>Anyone who uses instagram
>Anyone who says "My dude"
>Girls who call anyone except their dad "Daddy"
>Anyone who goes to protests of any kind
>People who use emojis
>Anyone who when offended/spooked will post a call to arms on their social media.
>Hawaiians
>The ENTIRE country of Pakistan
>Anyone named Dylan

god i fuckin hate when people just start cannibalizing their own grandparents people do that shit all the time

>People that judge others based on who they voted for.

Don't let them divide you.

You.

>people that get mad at me for telling a joke they stole anyway

If you support a candidate like Hillary Clinton, you are a terrible human being and your opinion is worthless.

I disagree, but that doesn't matter now. Let's just move on and work together.

>>anyone who supported Hillary
get back to dumbfuckistan. I'm surprised they even let you have internet access there.

Trump supporters
Drivers who don't indicate
Pretentious cunts
People who pretend to be smart
SJWs

>Anyone who goes to protests of any kind

y

You are complete looser. He's fucking shit up even before he is in power.

>sore loser detected

Spot on, OP
>anyone who is anti-gun
>anyone who thinks there is more than 2 genders
>everything else you said

>HELLO EVERYONE! I'D LIKE TO VAPE BUT I JUST WANT TO BE SURE EVERYONE IS OKAY WITH IT FIRST! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS TO THIS?

People who don't sauce the OP pic

>people who make their "identity" their only personality trait (e.g., identity politics supporters, a lot of self-proclaimed feminists)
>people who are unable to take respectful, constructive criticism
>people who disrespect or mistreat customer service workers or otherwise intentionally make others' daily lives worse
>jahovah's witnesses that raise their kids as jahovah's witnesses, completely ostracizing them from regular society
>people who lie for little to no benefit. I have seen myself do this and it feels terrible.

you again with the thinking its ok to vape

>op is a faggot douchy vamp kid.

Not supporting Hillary doesn't mean you supported Trump.

Did your sister fuck Pakistani Dylan while calling him daddy?

Sorry to hear my dude.

so, Jews?

>ITT: Faggots

> Women who go to bars without money
> People who do 65 mph in the left lane
> Pro Lifers
> People who riot when they're candidate loses
> Anyone who uses the word whom correctly
> Taylor Swift for not taking nudes so i can move on with my fucking life
> Anyone born after the year 2000
> People who take nasty 2 day fermented chipotle burrito shits in public bathrooms
> Anyone who spells their kids name weird as fuck so they field special.. Shut up mom, Haiyleey is still gonna end up a stripper

>>mexicans / hispanics who speak using words like "wey"

Fuck, I hate spics

>Trump supporters
>People who waste their vote on a third-party candidate
>people who don't use turn signals
>people who like their own posts on Facebook
>conservatives

Philippians da faq the biblical version?
>you stupid manboy faggot get a GED you worthless piece of shit

>SJWs
>People who are overweight
>People who are rude to customer service workers because they can get away with it e.g. waiters, retail workers
>People that obsess over themselves on social media
>Hypocrites
>People who act entitled

>anyone who uses instagram
>people who use emojis
>people who refuse to change their views regardless of evidence/argument

Soooo.. women?.. ya that's every woman i've ever met

who really likes America?
except you guessed it .....you

>Boys/men who wear skinny clothing and have a combover with sides shaved

>social media users

>co workers who only talk about trashy soaps and FIFA

>sjws

>'"muh dick" niggers

>muslims

you forgot anyone with a man bun

>Lefties
>Slow drivers/bad drivers
>Overly positive people
>Loud/obnoxious people

Every single one of you faggots

People who aren't fellow veterans. so 95 percent of the world population

>People not born in the 90s but are 'the 90s kids'
Fucking hell dude

>anyone dependent on alcohol/drugs
>anyone over ~25 who doesnt have their own car
>anyone over ~25-30 who still lives with their parents
>anyone who isnt gainfully employed, at least minimum wage, or in school
>anyone who has a shit credit score (exceptions for people who dont use credit and people who are just starting out)
>men who cant drive manual
>women who put on pounds of makeup and arent disfigured
>anyone who pretends they know shit that they dont
>anyone who you can smell from more that 5 feet away (good or bad)
>anyone who uses Sup Forums, Sup Forums especially
>anyone who dresses in a way that screams "im gay". Idgaf if youre gay, fucking act like a normal human being
>anyone who cant tell you why they are supporting a political candidate without mentioning the opposing candidate

>>anyone who gets upset that a store doesn't sell clothing larger than 2XL

I get pissy if they don't sell 2X, which a lot of stores don't, or if they only sell that stupid slimfit shit. I've got what used to be called an "athletic" build (52" chest, 36" waist, so broad shoulder, average waist). Now all these slimfit shits leave me either super tight around the chest, or super loose around the midriff. Fuck designers who only design for ottermode fuckbois.

>YES, WE DO! BECAUSE IT'S GAY! THANKS FOR ASKING!

>Everyone,

because let's face it. Nobody asked to be here nobody wants to be here. Life is cruel, unfair and all any of us are doing is simply passing time.

You're all worthless, and hating on people nearly gives you some hope your life actually means something and you existence is anything but futile.

I hate people who hate things because that means you actually give a shit.

I can pretty much agree with this whole list, it just seems like "people who get upset that a store doesn't sell 2x clothing" must have some story behind it because this is super specific. I've never met anyone that cared enough to gripe.

I would also add:
>people who litter
>people who don't flush public bathroom toilets - like why? use your foot if you have to wtf dont' leave a shit filled toilet

>people who have never left the state they were born in
Ironically, people like you are most often the ones who claim other people have privilege and post "enlightened" "woke" bullshit all the time about how plebs don't even understand, all the while completely unaware of your own privilege.

"why don't you just get out and travel? people who don't travel are ignorant fucks" like as if we don't all want to travel. like as if they had the ability to travel and choose not to because of ignorance. maybe they don't travel because they can't you fucktwat.

people who hate on people with business degrees almost always either don't have a degree or have a liberal arts degree of some kind.

>>Boys/men who wear skinny clothing and have a combover with sides shaved

lmao that's my boss, he's a good guy though

Who is "we?" The US literally created its own culture, and cultivated the basis of all modern society you stupid fuck. Its not even a good thing but its how it is.

but drinking and driving is complete shit user, and it is violating the one universal rule of morality that any sentient creature first establishes when they learn to first think for themselves: "do unto others"

I attempt to stop drunk drivers. I'm also a drunk myself. Fuck you for being an irresponsible twat.

I like you

>leftists / communists
>hipsters and attention seekers
>females
>fat fucks (There's people who suffer from incurable life long diseases. Fatness HAS a cure. There's no excuse)
>blacks that try to use big words while speaking with a blaccent.

trump supporters and hillary supporters... so you hate everyone user?

Even worse are those kids born in like '97 that never shut up about that decade

>when they're candidate
>they're
>gets all grammar nazi about the word "whom"
Seriously?

but actually he isn't. the people currently in power are, and yet somehow obama will be remembered as a great peaceful leader while simultaneously bombing 7 different countries and has the highest civilian kill rate of any president (except for truman) while also double our countries debt that took 233 years to acquire in 8 years.

all trumps fault right? even though he has literally nothing to do with any of it. all his fault.

Computer science here dipshit

fuck you, buddy

lol, any IT guy knows more about actual computers than you. Hell, most cable guys. go ahead and feel superior because your degree has the word "science" in it.

You must have a lot of friends

>people who use emoji

Ok Lt. Buzz Kill - emoji gets you so much pussy it's ridiculous.

Use it right and it helps to convey the proper emotions while texting.

But you wouldn't know that.

The bud/buddy thing is cultural for Canadians. No one would bat an eye at being referred to that way unless theyre autistic, or if it's in some kind of setting where it's inappropriate.

Hey fucker we hate you too. Its mutual so go fuck your self

Tats/ink.
Trump voters not brave enough to admit they're racist.
Trump supporters too moronic to see he's building a cabinet full of what he campaigned against. It's going to be really bad the next four years.

Kys u literal sack of shit

>Non-Amerifags going on about recent elections like it has anything to do with them.
>Indian immigrants demanding to build mosques +100ft tall in historically Catholic countries.
>Immigrants demanding culture to change to fit theirs
>Justin Trudeau crying in interviews.
>Stricter gun laws (Canadian gun laws are already strict as fuck)
>People who act like they're experts at literally everything.
>People who think a university degree instantly means you're smarter than anyone without one.
>People who don't realize there is money in trades-work.
>People who go out in public when they're deathly ill.
>Pretty much all teens (few exceptions) due to all "swag fags", "muh dick", fake ghetto white kids.

Get a load of this faggot

Wow aren't you friendly

MS in Electrical Engineering here...I used to give you guys shit when I was in school, because your degree is largely monkey math, but I will say, I've realized your value solely because the real technically competent people suck at decision making because they get caught up in the technical weeds of a decision that most business people don't have the schooling to understand or care about. So thanks for being an important part of the process.

What fucking culture does that come from? That's new immigrant bullshit because half of them cant be bothered to learn a new name that isn't Hurdeep, Igor, or some fucking spic name.

People who spend too much time analyzing and critiquing small quirks of others personalities. As if you're not some zit-faced shitdick who couldn't get a blowjob in a whorehouse, mommy buys his clothes, car, and she still cleans his room.

> This nigger , since I identify as an attack helicopter i fuck Indians, Asians, and Latinas.
>Indians
>also anyone who votes left wing parties or supported Hillary
>Fat people

No, we didn't rip off barbaric practices from third world countries, we only copied the best practices. And they ripped off American technologies; The internet is based on ARPNET was funded by the US taxpayer. You're welcome, Sup Forums deplorable.
If you feel bad about it, give a minority the opportunity to take your place in society by killing yourself.

>>anyone who cant tell you why they are supporting a political candidate without mentioning the opposing candidate

Basically every Hillary supporter I encountered this year. "Hurr Donald Trump is MEAN!!" or "Hillary has the experience!"

People who listen to rap
People who stare
People that drive slow
People that have the douchebag vibe
Goody two-shoes
People that interrupt you when you're talking
All YouTubers
Feminists
SJWs
People that think there are more than 2 genders
Trans fags
People with disabilities
Niggers
Muslims
Spic/Nigger gangsters
People that voted Hillary
Weed fags
Asians
White trash
BLM supporters
People that try to restrict the first amendment
Gun control cucks

The list goes on...

Cool post bro.
Thanks for your effort on that post. Surely it will be remembered for as long as Sup Forums lives.