This is my PC. Are you fags jelly?

This is my PC. Are you fags jelly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytpK6nhsfqI
youtube.com/watch?v=aOcU-PysSJ0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8bhGw4vUFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This is my PC
no, that is a picture you took from Amazon.

shot on a white background presumably with green screen.
Two options:
>1. You took your pc to a studio to get professional shots done
>2. You bought pre-made and this is a stock image of the product
either way, kill yourself

Yeah and this is mine

I meant that's the PC that I have.

You are correct,the picture is from amazon.

Thats a retarded looking case.

Then post a timestamped picture.

jelly fags

Got some chicks to bang today

Are you jelly?

Yeah right.

I don't want a bunch of Sup Forumsfags sending me pizza. Fuck that.

Thats just plain retarded

Good luck keeping that pos cooled. And just where are the drive bays? Useless.

Nope, not jelly at all.

In my opinion the future of desktop computers is small form factor and seamlessly integrating them into desks etc The giant fucking noisy box of fans is like a 15 year old obsolete concept.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytpK6nhsfqI

always wanted to try that out. Electric bill must be fucking insane tho

youtube.com/watch?v=aOcU-PysSJ0

>turn on computer
>it flies away

except come upgrade/replacement time you have to replace the whole desk. fuck that

Very cool.

If you know anything about posting a photo you would stay user. Instead of just being a liar on the internet. Stop trying to make people jealous with something you dont own. Its sad.

not really. my devil's canyon i7 with twin gtx 980s and 64g ddr3 works just fine and will continue to work just fine for another 20 years if i want it to.

No you don't. Motherboards use the same bolt patterns (ATX, micro ATX etc. Power supplies use the same bolt patterns. 3D cards use the same patterns.

Everything is standardized form factors. They don't change often. Replacements will be plug and play just like in a PC case.

Doesnt work, waste of time
m.youtube.com/watch?v=B8bhGw4vUFE

you jelly, faggots?

This is completely retarded. Why the fuck would you go through all that when you could just put it in a fucking case and hide the case in the fucking desk.

Why would you do that?

Also, the condensation would break it....

No, I'm just being smart and not posting pics that I took on Sup Forums

Condensation won't be an issue. The moisture is pulled out of the air when it is cooled.

Go read some wikipedia articles about "dew point".
However, if you opened the fridge and expose the cold electronics to normal temperatures and humidity there will be condensation.

Think about it. A cold bottle od soda/beer isn't wet when you grab it from the fridge. But it gets wet within a minute once you have it outside the fridge exposed to ambient temps and humidity. That's because the bottle surface is below the dew point of normal air conditions.

The dew point inside the fridge is different since it is a different temperature and humidity inside there.

this is actually kinda awesome

I used to think about getting a used commercial chiller that you have in a store for beer/wine/soda/milk etc. Put all of my shit in there. Guess not.

On the flip side, my electric bill is about -$7/mth (yes negative) due to my solar on the roof, so maybe...

/thread

my sides are in another dimmension

this is mine.
its a little old but gets the job done

was waiting for it

OP, nice Alienware you fucking jew spic nigger.

Not even a little.

nice dorito

Just invest the money that the chiller would cost into better components. That chiller will be expensive, it would be easier to just upgrade your gear.