I am a 25 y/o IV heroin user. Ask me anything

I am a 25 y/o IV heroin user. Ask me anything
pic related

Faggot

Where's the best place to get a burger in Milwaukee?

faggot

Are you Johnny Napalm from Guitar Hero?

you ever tried using heroin intravenously?

what does it feel like to shoot up? what is a rush? is it like a head rush like when you stand up? or when you smoke to msny cigs?

What is 4 heroin?

didnt you used to sell ringtones or some shit?

are you proud of this?
why are you a faggot?
why so smug looking?

thanks OP for creating AMA thread and not responding

go die in a dumpster

you have a punchable face

OP isn't replying because he OD'd like a retard

shooting up feels like theres this shrinking feeling in your head and its accompanied by sort of a wub wub feeling, then feelings of warmth flood your body and your head and this warm cloud like a blanket descends upon you and acts as this barrier between you and the outside world. Its as if everything in my life is at arms reach, I cant be bothered or upset by anything. A feeling of impervious security overcomes you and a feeling of serenity and peace is had.

its euphoria

please kill yourself before you start screwing over people that dont deserve it to sustain your habit

And what does withdrawal feel like?

i also want to know this, i heard its much different from ciggie withdrawels

Kek

why live in New Brunswick?

This made me want to do smack

are you a edgy nigger loving faggot

kek

This is where the societal concerns of heroin kick in.

Depends. When I was at my worst a gram and a half a day, when I wasn't high I was withdrawling.

Heroin withdrawl is like a bad acid trip. It fucks with your perception, the lens with which you see the world is warped like a fun house mirror, but it is done so in such a way that you are not able to tell that you are tripping, your senses are lying to you.

You are the prey. You are being hunted. and the hunter is around every corner every second every minute. Fear overwhelms you. Paralyzing fear. It keeps you from moving because there is nothing you will be able to do about it, nothing will alieviate this hell it just gets darker and darker and darker, the walls get taller, corners get deeper, and shadows get longer till they wrap around you and tie you to the ground and the only thing that you could possibly imagine giving you enough drive to get up is to get more

From "Life", by Keith Richards:

"I can’t imagine what other people think cold turkey is like. It is fucking awful. On the scale of things, it’s better than having your leg blown off in the trenches. It’s better than starving to death. But you don’t want to go there. The whole body just sort of turns itself inside out and rejects itself for three days. You know in three days it’s going to calm down. It’s going to be the longest three days you’ve spent in your life, and you wonder why you’re doing this to yourself when you could be living a perfectly normal fucking rich rock star life. And there you are puking and climbing walls. Why do you do that to yourself? I don’t know. I still don’t know. Your skin crawling, your guts churning, you can’t stop your limbs from jerking and moving about, and you’re throwing up and shitting at the same time, and shit’s coming out your nose and your eyes..."

edgy.

how many times have you sucked dick for H?

you watch your own humanity fade away as time goes on you find yourself "driving the car" less and less, and you watch with shock and awe, KNOWING that going and picking up will ruin you, will cause harm to others, ruin your future, CURSING YOURSELF all the way there all the way back, but not being able to stop. It doesnt start off that way, but it does give you a panic attack that will last for days if you don't continue using it.

it gets to the point that the only way I can justify not killing myself is by promising myself I can use.

and that is an old picture, I am considerably more fucked up than I was then. The drug hadn't consumed my soul just yet

omg stfu

lol shit, and you're even heterosexual?

How many of your drug buddies have OD'd?

im gay af user

people do crazy things when they're addicted

OP here. this is me now

1. my brother...

When did you discover you were part frog?

no im OP

Enjoy reaching for an impossibility over and over. It's never gonna be that good again. 20+years here. You'll stop. You'll start again. It's better than love or food. Or sex. I would rather shoot to sleep all day than brush my teeth or eat. Don't get as high with a full stomach. You skeleton dose for years. No food just to get a bigger bang. Enjoy it. But buy narcan and at least have one other person in the house. I've had to pay people to watch me so I wouldn't croak. They watch for a while. Then they're popping skin. Just for a taste.

Nothingness stands upon somebody else's legs.

Fpbp

do you like suicide boys OP...

LOL oh shit, well I guess it's not that bad for you then.
Yeah, I agree, not that I would personally know, but I've heard a lot about it driving heterosexual ppl to do that shit.

oh shit lad Seventh Ward war lord

now a suicide thread xddd hehe.