Is Lucy Loud the best Loud sister?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fcsWfJ4uDVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nope, luna is the best you kneegar

moar
lucy and lisa
everyone else

Luna's good 'cause she a rock person and a true metal, but Lucy is the best, bro.
Don't deny.

y'know user, I know you think this bugs people, but i've been on Sup Forums for years and have seen everything, and I know you think your being a shitposting troll lord, but you cannot even begin to post anything i havnt seen worse of. If anything, im more mad that the few hours i do get after work to browse this thread of a show I like, some user who doesnt know the definition of disturbing wastes my eyespace with pictures i was laughing at when I was 7. Pleas, post the worst you have right now, the very worst, I want to know what you think is gross and edgy, humor me user, because you havnt done anything else in this thread except waste a couple image counters

your gonna be here every day, and even if you leave i really am curious, I really truthfully want to know what this guy/girl thinks is gross. This isnt troll baiting, this isnt a passive aggressive taunt, this is me trying to help you disturb me, i want you to do it, because then it wont be such a huge waste of my time replying to you at all. I truly hope I can have the satisfaction of knowing this isnt some newfag who found a fetish thread and sperged out in calss

and user, yes this is Sup Forums, but not everything is all meme and good times, you CAN reply to an user seriously about their shitty intentions, I know this

OK cool.

Wait, Lisa? Really?
She's 4 and the ugly one. Didn't even know she had fans like that.
She's funny but not pretty.

shit, meant luna stupid fucking L names.

y'know حالا، وأنا أعلم أنك تعتقد أن هذا الخلل الناس، ولكن لقد كنت على Sup Forums لسنوات، ولقد رأيت كل شيء، وأنا أعلم أنك تفكر وجودكم رب بالشص shitposting، ولكن لا يمكنك حتى تبدأ في الرد على أي شيء أنا havnt ينظر أسوأ من. إذا كان أي شيء، والتراسل الفوري أكثر جنون أن الساعات القليلة التي كنت لا تحصل بعد العمل لتصفح هذا الموضوع من عرض أحب، وبعض حالا الذي لا يعرف تعريف النفايات المزعجة بلدي eyespace مع الصور أنا كان يضحك عندما كنت 7. حجات، الرد على أسوأ لديك الآن، أسوأ جدا، أريد أن أعرف ما هو في رأيك الجسيمة ومنفعل، والنكتة لي حالا، لأنك havnt تفعل أي شيء آخر في هذا الموضوع إلا تضيع عدادات صورة زوجين

ستعمل الخاص بك سيكون هنا كل يوم، وحتى إذا تركت أنا حقا غريبة، أنا حقا أريد بصدق أن تعرف ما يفكر هذا الرجل / فتاة غير الإجمالي. هذا الاصطياد بالشص ليس، هذا ليس التهكم العدواني السلبي، وهذا هو لي محاولة لمساعدتك تزعجني، أنا أريد منك أن تفعل ذلك، لأن ذلك لن يكون مثل هذا هدر كبير من وقتي بالرد لك على الإطلاق. آمل حقا أنا يمكن أن يكون الارتياح لمعرفة هذا ليس بعض newfag الذين وجدوا موضوع صنم وsperged في CALSS

وحالا، نعم هذا هو Sup Forums، ولكن ليس كل شيء على ما ميمي والأوقات الجيدة، يمكن الرد على محمل الجد حالا عن نواياهم غزر، أنا أعرف هذا

first time i have ever seen her but i want more where ever she is from

OK, now I get you.
Get lewds in here though, don't be a biatch.

From the one show Nick has come up with lately that is doing well. Pretty well in fact, it's a major hit.
The Loud House. It's about a family of 10 sisters and 1 boy, who's the protagonist. No BS, the creator has a lot of sisters IRL and before the show he made a comic strip about incest.

youtube.com/watch?v=fcsWfJ4uDVU

that's huggable.

Damn she's sexy.

alahu akbar pajeet

>10 sisters and 1 boy
My dick is approaching critical mass.

Personally I don't find the show very funny, but people are going nuts about it. They call it the New Simpsons, and it has the ratings, man. Viewers up to the roof and seasons confirmed from here to 2020.

Lana is second best though

She's kind of a bitch though,

any good site to watch it?
ive been searching for a while a good site to watch cartoon

Have you tried kisscartoon?
They have a lot of cartoons in there

A lot of sexual tension in the show, TBH. It's pretty much canon.

fuckin hate this show but the rule 34 is some dank ass cancer continue shitposting pls

>fuckin hate this show
Why? I get not loving it, but why the hate?

cause new cartoons are politcal cancer and aren't even funny. nick and the liberal cucks even ruined spongebob. went from drake and josh, icarly, zoey 101 to Thundermans, Henry Danger, and other cancer. Spongebob season 5 and below, Fairly Odd Parents, and Jimmy Neutron / chalkzone to Loud house, That stupid bird, sanjay and craig, and other fucking cancer. Im probably just old and think it's cancer cause I'm not a kid though.

I want to cum inside Lucy's 8 year old body, don't even care which hole.

but they all have stupid politcal plots and steal jokes from old cartoons and shit. It's like nick is being run by amy schumer or something it's like SNL it's just shitty now and poorly written cause all the good writers and producers retired

The problem with media moving so fast and right in front of us it that we sound like old farts before we're 40.
"Back in my day, this and that!"

Watch it dude it's retarded it's got politcal jokes up the ass and it's all recycled ass corny sitcom humor. Cartoons used to have plot and be appealing to kids right

Lisa a cute when I look at her a certain way...

but what about Leni

Cute, but a bit too dumb.
Actually, is she "special"?

nah I think she's just fitting that blonde stereotype of being a klutz

Leni suffered a head-on collision while driving, and has permanent post-concussion syndrome. That's why she's so stupid.

Well, she has a good heart. Was shown in that Zombie episode.