Rate my PC, Sup Forums. Also general PC thread. Specs: Amd Fx-6300 processor, 18gb of ram, 2tb of hard drive space...

Rate my PC, Sup Forums. Also general PC thread. Specs: Amd Fx-6300 processor, 18gb of ram, 2tb of hard drive space, two Amd Radeon r7 360x's and a 650 watt power supply.

Amd/10

This.

Looks pretty sweet.

Here's mine.
i7-4790k
evga gtx1080 superclocked
16gb 1600mhz hyperx fury ram
1x 120gb Ocz vertex 4 SSD
1x 250GB samsung 850 evo ssd
1x 1Tb Seagate Barracude HDD

I tend to stick with AMD with most of my builds. I mainly use their products for their cheap prices.

just built with the same case. s340 looks fuckin sweet

Agreed. I've always wanted one because I've never used a white case before.

How much hassle is watercooling in terms of maintenance?

here's the full setup, how much was your budget?

interested

I wish more people bought AMD products.
Because I buy nVidia.

It's not bad maintenance wise, its every 6 months or a year or whatever your supposed to change the coolant out I guess.

My case is a decent size ( Corsair 750D) and even it was getting tight for some stuff, and the new bitspower fittings were an immense bitch to tighten down. Bleeding isn't bad at all if you plan for it when you install the stuff, I have a valve on the low point of my reservoir to drain fluid, and can reach the cap on the rad on the return side to bleed air out. So it goes fast.

* I am using quite big tubing though so that probably made it more difficult, I wanted the higher flow though.

Bretty gud/10

I'm loving the pink lights in the back. For this build around $700. But this build is an add on to my old build.

How much was your 1070?

But i have to say why you have your cooler facing upwards? that kinda causes weird airflow to your system

I'm aware of this, but I swiched my back and top fan so now the fan above my cooler is always blowing out and my back fan is always taking in cool air.

umm no man, you just described the default air flow. The top fan is the exhaust

Not on mine. It was like that on my first case but for some reason it was swiched on this one. I mean i don't really care because my system always stays cool though.

I have that exact same case. Why buy a case that has a detachable radiator filter and not water cool it?

I bought a thermaltake aio for $69 and Overclocked my skylake to 5 ghz.
You could have built a beast of a computer for only $30 more. What a waste.

Not really waste. I can still go in and do it and just sell my old cooler. Its not like I don't have any money left over.