I need some advice

I need some advice.

How do I flirt?
I had some drama growing up and developed some issues...
I'm pretty much close to suicide, almost did it with opiods and alcohol not to long ago.
But I think the one thing that can get me out of wanting to kill myself is sex and intimacy.
So the question is, pretty simply...
How do I flirt even though I want to kill myself?
One of you has to have made it through where I am at now...

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just show confidence, fake it if you have to. It's not worth it though, it gets meaningless after a while and it doesn't help, trust me. You should get a girl you like and be with her. Confidence is still the most useful thing in both cases.

stop being a lil bitch about life and find something you enjoy fgt ur welcome

... I know that.
Is there anyway though that I can get with girls that dont flirt terribly?
Point is, It's a huge turn off for me when a girl is to "lame" in her flirting, I was wondering more like... ways to keep on my brainwave, instead of her trying to be "sexy"...
I want to control the conversation and what she says, cause everytime they speak they start with some flirting thats inane retarded horseshit, that should make any guy go flaccid on the spot...

u walk up to a hot grill and u say "AY BAYBEE U WANT SUM FUCK???"""
then u giggle and say "nah gurl i was jusss playin"
then she wonders why you don't ACTUALLY want sum fuck and she gets insecure
next thing u know U GETTIN DAT PUSSI BOI

>How do I flirt?
stare right into their eyes as you simultaneously and openly rub your dick

heavy breathing is the key

what's this girl's name?

can confirm both these methods work

No wonder you suck at it... Well get used to it or something. It's hard to find people that "get it" including guys, that's why it's worthless. You should stop expecting the best case scenario.

The things I've gone through from age 18-30 have given me a strong tolerance to drugs and alcohol. You must stop caring so much about the little stuff. It'd be best to try now. Because in five years the people you know will either be starting families or moving away. You have to beat yourself. Master your will so you can find something worth living for.

SAUCE PLEASE

I can't get used to that!
No one can walk up to me and expect me to let them lead the conversation and its just fucking terrible.
I need advice on how to make them listen to me, without them feeling the need to flirt to much.

Dude fuck you, stop whining so much, it's not that bad. Are you really gonna kill yourself because you don't like how people flirt? You go out talk to the girl get her horny and fuck her, you're not gonna get limp because you don't like how she flirts.

This. Stop being so judgemental. I have a problem of being overly cynical as well. Just try living in the moment and chilling the fuck out.

I dont really have a choice, my face gives it away everytime...
I am overly sensitive, If I am aroused and someone does anything to fuck it up...
I need advice on how to fuck with girls mentaly, not how to get over myself. christ.

You can't teach flirting.

My advice to you is to get into social activities. Join a sports club, take dancing lessons, work out, go hiking with friends.

The more time you spend around other people the more confident you will feel and appear to the opposite sex. Sexual encounters will seemingly appear out of thin air.

The best part is doing these things and finding out what your passions are can be really fun and you will make a lot of friends.

Learn to be humble you miserable prick.

Thinking you're better than anyone else or feeling like you need to "control" the conversation isn't going to help you get laid or learn to flirt.

You know what girls really like about flirting? Being playful and easy going. Which you are not.

>How do I flirt?

There are two schools of thought when it comes to game: outer game, which is canned routines and pick up lines, and inner game, which is maintaining a strong group of male friends who know how to have fun. Avoid outer game. Here is a primer on inner game.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G9i7WvCe8ko

Well at least there's no worry of you actually killing yourself, since apparently you are a conceited prick. Also try to have a real conversation and stop going googly eyes for bimbos.

>Fuck with girls mentaly
Just kill yourself already

This

Well first of all you should master controlling yourself. Then maybe you can try mindfucking girls

OP while there isn't a huge thing to flirting it is a big thing to talk to girls. Tbh I had a ton of shot happen to me when I was young, missed out on a lot. But It's not that hard, just use the following.

A conversation needs to flow OP, espically with girls. You don't want to ask her a question, then reply with "ohh cool" then ask another. You need to engage so that she feels like she is being listened to. It also helps to lower guards, allowing for more conversation. In general keep in mind the common comment method:
1.ask her a question
2. Listen to her reply
3. Comment about her reply, or the topic.
4.set up a transition
5. Ask another question

This makes conversation less awkward and makes it feel more meaningful. If you need a concrete example ask me.

As for topic pieces, using the FORD model never fails. Start with anything, maybe her sweater, the choice of venue, etc. anything works. After introductions and what not and getting talking look for an opportunity to talk about
F-(for family.) family is important to us OP, and we tend to not share it with others, unless someone shares their family with us. By doing this you build a connection between the two of you. For example if she is at a bar for New Years Eve talk about how you used to spend it with family, maybe how your mother used to do X. She will be inclined to follow suit and share something about her family.

Once that starts to get old and the topic needs to be changed try and talk about
O-(for occupation). Everyone has a job OP, and sharing about it makes for good conversation. By talking about this your furthering your connection with her and the conversation will be remmeber by both parties as it has held meaning. Then when that gets old move onto

R-(for recreation). Talking about our hobbies is more personal, but by establishing those earlier connections, she would be more inclined to share with you her hobbies, espically those she may be more protective of.

The other thing with hobbies is that you can figure out if you share common interests, and if you don't you can start setting up dates/times to maybe get togeather to try eachothers hobbies. Once this gets stale move onto

D-(for dreams). This is the hardest one to talk about, because no one want to share their true dreams, because they are afraid they would be made fun of. So if you listened closely you might have picked up on one of her dreams which you can now use as a topic of conversation. If not, start with your own dreams like usual. She will be inclined to share hers.

After all of this shit should be good between you and her. she will remember it as a meaningful conversation and at the end view you at the very least, a friend.

So remember OP, use FORD model with Common comment method and you should be fine. And of course practice is key!

The fuck is this? Brave new world? Ford model, really?

Katee Life

It's actually the brave new world expansion pack, you can download it now and Git gud at talking to the grills.

In all seriousness, it's just an acronym to help guide conversations and the building of relationships. Most people don't think about it, cause they are normal and used to talking to people.

I got fucked up as a child and as a result had to learn late in life how to socialize. Hence, the FORD and Common Comment Methods.

thanks, b.

Yeah OP my biggest problem (and something im gonna try to do differently when i have a son) is my dad never taught me that shit . He was a betafag nerdo who was lonely and spent his college years doing chemistry. He dated a decent amount, but wasnt fucking. Saved himself for marriage because religious bullshit that I don't get. We never had those father son moments where he would say "now son, if you wanna get some pussy you do xyz"... and, yeah it's hurt me socially. I've still fucked 7 girls so far, but I don't have any game when it comes to going to a bar/flirting. I was never taught how to be a wingman either. so this thread intrigues me. The most I know is you're supposed to fuck with them. Like make fun of them without being TOO MUCH of an asshole. Make fun of them in a fun way. But I suck at it except when I'm feeling great about myself . also I need to be surrounded by the right people / environment , i CANT make it happen whenever bcause I was never taught how.

worst advice ever, sorry. Confidence is hard to just make appear, especially when you aren't feeling great about yourself. Telling someone "just... be alpha and confident" doesnt really work. Provide examples of what you do to fake it/what you do to psych yourself up/what YOU do to give yourself confidence. That's what helps. follow up with genuine advice Sup Forumsro

what if you aren't a nigger who caint slpell? What you said sounds like blackmayne talk. But I ain't black nigga

katee owen. Don't even bother. It's the same shit over and over again

Some people will say to feign a style of being. "Show confidence" or "act like you don't care".

The fact, though, that you're questioning yourself is a step in the right direction. Can you really remove yourself from this universe forever? You don't have another shot at this. Surely something is better than nothing. Do you NOT have the decision to sneak yourself on to a cargo freight tomorrow? Do you not have the option to drive until you run out of gas? Do you not have the option to pick and choose from the vast insanity of humanity?

Flirting isn't something you *do* to someone. It's something that you try and is either reciprocated or isn't reciprocated. Like fishing, you try it until you get a nibble. Then you be honest. Don't "pretend to be confident" or sell an image; that's just *asking* to be let down, because you're selling an idea, not yourself.

Honestly friend, a woman won't solve your problems if you're that far along. I think you really need to understand that there is no afterlife and you only get one chance at this. It may suck utter shit and be absolutely terrible but there is literally nothing stopping you from doing whatever the fuck you want. I would hope this doesn't mean mass murder or rape, but that's a decision you need to make.

(Just know I might be in that crowd, for better or for worse.).

Or what the fuck ever happened to girls actually pulling some of the conversational weight? I get how it's appealing for a guy to be able to lead the conversation and all that shit but I mean it's also sexy for the girl to show some goddamn effort and attempt to keep it moving.

Read Nicomachean Ethics.

You basically fake it whenever the situation calls for whatever quality you want to exhibit but don't have. And by doing so you'll have that quality.

Confidence, bravery, etc.

Sound like a douchebag good luck finding any intimacy or sexual relationships.

Tell her that your penis tastes like the Cheddar Bay Biscuits from Red Lobster.

/thread