Is it small?

Is it small?

it looks like your penis is trying crawl back inside your crotch

Yes.

No, and it looks like you have a lot of fat around your pubic area. Lose the weight fat ass. I get more disgusted from your obesity than your dick.

You'll never get laid so it really doesn't matter

looks normal

That is one huge clit!

Yes, I will still suck it tho... You near PA?

You look like you have a lot of pelvic fat. That's probably why it looks small. Lose some weight and you should gain a few visible inches.

A fat guy having a small dick is like a fat chick having big boobs; Don't judge the size while the fat affects it's appearance.

lol shrimp dick , might as well cut it off and become a trans faggot

Don't pay attention to any of these haters... I want to suck your cock.

It's not huge, but ok. Work on technique and you're fine.
How the hell are you able to pull your foreskin back this far though?

Seriously, I want to suck your dick. Where you located?

>foreskin

You are aware that he is circumcised, right?

Needs to be caged so prevent it from ever breeding and infecting a poor innocent baby male that doesn't deserve a small penis. : (

hehehehehehe another small-cock here.

ugh. all of you are sub-men. grow some fucking balls.

xd hehe fucking small dick cunt

MAYBE YOU KYS YOU FUCKING CUNT DONT EVER PUT YOUR DICK INSIDE A WOMAN YOU FUCKING CUNT WITH SUCH A DICK I WOULD DO A RAMPAGE ON SCHOOL YOU WORTHLESS PIEC OF SHIT

I want that dick in my mouth!

Because we are not edgy spergtards who go on autistic insult filled rampages against everyone else on this shitty board, that makes us sub-men? Holy shit. No wonder this place is a fucking laughing stock.

Oh, wow, hadn't even considered that. It's pretty rare, do all Jewish guys have a smaller dick like this?

I need your dick in my mouf!

yeah it may be smallish but think of it this way- the head is literally right where their g-spot is located. soooo You've got a good thing going, even so. Plus it's got a nice shape, and I'm a straight dude. lots of girls don't enjoy slobbing on a massive knob because they can't. too big means jaw hurts. yours, any girl can take all the way in, no problem. Chin up bruh

The fuck do I know? I don't go around fucking Jewish men. Ask your mother. I'm sure she'll know.

My mother died last year from eternal bleeding. Thanks for bringing it up again, asshole.

This is why I want to suck it.

Eternal bleeding, is that like infinite bleeding only longer?

Cum on lemme suk it.... Shoot yo dead babies down my throat.

Yep, nothing to joke about though.

Sorry to hear about that.

I have the same loopty-loop vein, OP.

hs anyone ever seen a female wearing an anklet with a key on it IRL? bonus points if her and her bf's body mannerisms indicate tjat she's in charge...

Those are the best ones to suck... You can feel every pulse no matter how small the throb.

God I love dick.

I saw one the other day at the mall. They started arguing in the food court and she kneed him in the balls

This could be you OP! look how tiny it is :)

if this is true, i cant imagine he fought back much....having your caged penis hit really really really really fucking hurts. another reason girls love to make us wear them. they know they will NEVER be victims of abuse. all it takes is one hit to a male's caged penis to incapacitate him : p

love your /hc/ posts, any pics of you caged and your toenails painted?

Look at this beauty. I LOVE COCK! JAM IT IN MY MOUTH! CUM ON MY FACE!

Woman on TV knows waddup

Short answer: yes

Why does his piss hole look so worn out

You are my dick demon, Anoint me with your seminal fluid.

Yes, but I'd still let you gayfuk me. a/s/l?

Sorry man I'm not the OP of the pics, I just saved them. really wish marie would come back :(

add me on ps4 bud

Yum, cum!

There are several sexual practices involving the ingestion of semen. They can be done with one or more partners, like snowballing, felching and creampie eating, or with multiple partners, like the practices of bukkake and gokkun, which originate from Japan.

post as many as you have, something about her is making me get so hard in my neew holytrainer (got it for xmas : ) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Im in california

measurements?

Looks like my brothers dick.....

Damn... Too far.

Somewhere around 4 i guess

what the fuck kind of toenails are those

Curious to know what you like about my dick

But you can post any kind of cock ;)

thats small

a girl that care as much because you already tried to impress you with perfect pedis and spending hours in the gym............now she barely clip her toenails, she has gaines some weight and just lost netflix and tells who which actors she wants to have sex with while you massage her feet and your penis is locked in chastity with the key on her anklet....

>my life

she doesn't care as mucha bout her toenails because she already tried (

sorry had to retype due to drunk and horny. im locked atm

Yes, very. But if you even need to ask the question then you probably have a small cock reguardless.

Me too!

Op here, lol

Where in Cali

Of course :). I want to suck her little weiner.

Sacramento

i love your cage, that's a custom fit Jailbird right?

i LOVE my new holytrainerv2(small)

it fits so much better than my birdlocked mini, BUT we kept the birdlocked mini as my "punishment device" the ball spreader" on the Birdlocked devices is something made by Satan. it's evil what is does to a poor set of cum filled and frustrated balls : /

>im telling you that under bar on pic related IS FUCKING EVIL

Dammit... Come to LA. Post pic with your body on the shot.

I posted a few pics in the chubby male thread on soc tonighg

yeah

What does it do to your balls? I've never used one.

I've always wanted to spend a weekend in a mid-high hotel with a fellow sissy. we both exchange keys when we check in then spend the next two days getting drunk, doing pills, coop vidya, movies, lots of s strap on sexy sex,, giving eachother pedicures, good room service : p...good chance my gf would also visit us (yeah i have a gf and yeahm she's cool with my my chastity/bi habit)

im in IN btw

it separates your balls and holds them firmly in place not able to dangle free as our balls were mandated by God to do : p, often making them feel awful pressure as they fill with full when you're denied masturbation and sex.
forgot to add, we'd peg eachother A LOT when we were both locked. if i had it my way we'd both fall asleep cuddling tightly offering eachother comfort nearly in tears on how frustrated our clitties tried to calm down and let us sleep : p

a

FYI these pics I'm posting aren't me :(. It would be so much fun though if it was. everything your saying makes me incredibly horny. I've actually never even experienced chastity before but you make me want to meet up with you and try it out :)

if this was ylyl i would have lost so bad

>eternal bleeding

Woah

any more pics of that set pls !!!!!!!!

any kinda sissy chastity you prefer? wana see feet? bondage?

it's impossible to hate trans girls when you just see a frail innocent creatures like her that just wants to find and satisfy a male lover forever...her toenails will always be perfect, her belly will be tight but not muscled, great hair, hnnnnnnnnnnng i want her so bad too user.

Got a few more :). And I'll take any chastity, but bondage sounds hot. I really want to buy a cage and try it out myself, but I want to experience it for the first time with someone else, don't want to do it alone.

Last one I got :(

i did chastity play alone 3 years before i got my gf to keyholder for me. You're not even comparable.

I have a crazy female foot fetish and my gf wears my key on hey anklet and wears noisy trinkets on her barefoot anklet(a barefoot anklet is an anklet that has a chain across the bridge of her foot, and connects to her dominant toe (her long middle one)

SHE IS ALWAYS BAREFOOT and we live in fucking indiana where the weather sucks, but she knows how crazy her barefeet make me, combined with her toerings, anklets, and my chastity cage key....it's automatic than when we sit on the couch her feet are in my lap and she wiggles her toes and moves them on purpose to frustrate my caged penis...

...there's a reason im proposing to this girl soon. i can't wait to see her walk down the church row with my chastity cage key on hey anklet. (she refuses to wear heels so she already told me she would be barefoot at our wedding, which i LOVED)

are you Erritg by any chance?

I'm assuming that's a kik username, but that's not me, sorry.

That sounds hot! I don't have a girlfriend to do this with so thats why I want someone else to do it with me :(. Your relationship makes me so horny, wish I could have something like that.

I swear I've seen you locked up, did you ever post on chastitylifestyle ? your room was always messsy : ) but you were always cute as fuck

Sorry user, I said it in one of the posts in this thread, those pics are NOT me. I saved them from a chastity thread from /hc/ a few weeks ago. I've never even been locked up before, that's why I'm saying I want to find someone to experience it for the first time with.