This is a masterpiece

This is a masterpiece.

Know several normies that unironically enjoyed it. Worst album title and artwork I've ever seen hands down. I'd take Lulu over this shit

far from a masterpiece but easily the best album since the black album
>inb4 black album is shit
it has a some stinkers on it for sure but still a lot of memorable tunes, just because something was extremely commercially successful doesn't mean it immediately sucks
Atlas Rise is probably my favourite track

It's better than death magnetic

forgot to add, like said, the artwork is complete ass

Stinkers on the black album are "don't tread on me" "the god that failed" "the struggle within" "my friend of misery", every other track is great desu

I like Halo on Fire and Here Comes Revenge but I think every track is enjoyable.

Artwork is shitty and the album title is stupid. I don't really care about these things.

I HUNT
THEREFORE I AM
HARVEST THE LAND
TAKING THE FALLEN LAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

ROVER WANDERER
NO MAN VAGABOND CALL ME WHAT YOU WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL-AH

GOAT Tier
>Spit Out the Bone

>Great Tier
Moth Into Flame, Halo on Fire, Dream No More, Now That We're Dead, Am I Savage?

>Good Tier
Atlas, Rise!, Confusion, Here Comes Revenge

>Meh Tier
Manunkind, Murder One

>manUNkind
still funny

pleb

What do you like faggot?

Let me guess Radiohead and Kanye

Kys

>destruction going viral
>>>>>good
kys

Not an argument

Why is it a masterpiece? Are you THAT ignorant?

I THINK IT GOOD

It's better than 99% of music produced in the last 10 years.

*nomad

>hating on don't tread on me
ummm hmmm no

How so? Are you aware this is not innovative or outstanding at all?

I'm a queer anarchist

It's not catchy at all and the riffs are really really boring

Were you molested as a kid while a Metallica album was playing or something?

black album is mostly stinkers but the ones that aren't are pretty good

Sad but true is objectively the best track on the black album

I mean, it's okay. Some good riffs but a lot of it forgettable. Spit Out the Bone is sweet.
I preferred Death Magnetic despite Hardwired having better production.

Wow. Kids these days surely know how to prove someone wrong with sharp arguments.

funk off grandpanigger

I will. Enjoy your spring break from school listening to regurgitated shit on and on.

>This is adequate
Looks like you made a typo, there, I fixed it for you.

You realize that music doesn't have to be innovative or groundbreaking to be good right?

This album executes hard rock music with expertise that only a decades long career can produce. Clean, solid riffs with variety of sounds. Awesome drums. It's hard as fuck and makes my dick hard.

Like I said, better than 99% of shit produced today. I bet you listen to the radio.

Death Magnetic is ten times better than this.

Not even fucking close you must be gay.

Spit Out The Bone is unironically better than that entire album.

Spit Out The Bone is alright, but it drags towards the end. All Nightmare Long, The Day That Never Comes and The Judas Kiss are all vastly superior.

All in the context of how shit are those albums in comparison to their first four.

>All in the context of how shit are those albums in comparison to their first four
user please this meme is getting old

Kill em All is a straight up bad album
Ride the Lightning has like two good songs

Only Master of Puppets and Justice are as good as people say they are. And honestly after that Hardwired comes in third. Death Magnetic is wayyyyy at the back for being a soulless frankenstein of half baked riffs, repetitive structures, and awful production.

Metallica still relevant?

>Ride the lightning has like two good songs.
I respectfully disagree, that album great in its entirety. I'm not even gonna argue, it's a matter of taste, but I can't fathom anybody liking Hardwired more than Kill em All or specially RTL.
Glad you enjoyed the new album, I wish I did as much as you do. Not even joking or being sarcastic.

Millennials are fags

I am guessing you are born in the 70s then. If you are still hanging around here you might as well off yourself already.

Nah '84

You're still a faggot

If you are born '84 you are a millenial, user

>Kill em All is a straight up bad album
>Ride the Lightning has like two good songs
I don't think you understand Metallica, metal or music in general.

alt artwork when?
this was in my favorite's from 2016. bonus if you can speed up all the songs which makes them a different and nastier in a good way

>doesn't like don't tread on me
someone's a communist faggot

murder one becomes amazing with the music video and the fact that it's about lemmy

If DM was produced correctly it would be a better album

>kys