Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Debating on which scary movie to watch tonight. Whats the scariest movie you guys have seen?

What movie did Sting do? Shit I thought he retired once he got hurt wrestling about a year ago. Fucking cool man. NWO 4 LIFE

Sting? Never heard of him.

The Shining is a really good horror film. If you want something newer Evil Dead (2013) was pretty good. Bone Tomahawk was fucking amazing, but it's not a full on horror movie. From Dusk Till Dawn is great, if you haven't seen it or heard about it, don't read anything about it even netflix descriptions, you want to go in blind. Cabin in the Woods.

Whats the shining about?

Jack Nicholson gets a job as the winter caretaker for a secluded hotel that's closing for the winter. He moves his family in and in isolation he starts going mad. Paranormal stuff starts to happen. His kid has ESP for some reason.

Boku no pico

Scared the cum right out of me.

what the fuck is this

STOP RECOMMENDING MOVIES YOU AUTISTIC FAT PIECE OF SHIT

Simmer down chum chum didn't mean to hurt your bum

Texas chainsaw

Alien- Horror movie about an alien creature stalking people on a space ship.

Event Horizon- Lost space ship suddenly appears, rescue crew goes to examine it. Gets spoopy.

In the Mouth of Madness- Lovecraftian horror movie, one of the better ones.

The Mist- Thick mist suddenly rolls into a town, large group of locals holes up in a grocery store to avoid it. Bad things in the mist.

The Thing (1982 or 2011)- Discovery in Antarctica. Team sent to examine unearthed thing, stuff goes south.

The Witch (2015) - Based in around old pilgrim/Puritan days in America, family decides to start a home away from their settlement, bad stuff starts happening.

There are no moe scary movies, if youre still scared of movies you're a little boy that needs to go back to mommy.

>or 2011

Sinister, the first Insidious, The Possession, and the first Conjuring are all solid horror films.

It's not terrible, thought it was pretty good if you weren't comparing it to the 1982 version. It's obviously not as good, but it's not bad.

you're a faggot

ur a fucking faggot - the crew @ tabletop simulator. also, check these dubs.

>the thing 2011

This user has a shit taste in movies, don't fucking listen to him

A "Serbian film" its quality Sup Forums

This is really one of the most effective trolls.

It's not unrealistic that people haven't seen the movie before. I don't know about the exact demographics for Sup Forums, but I'd assume it's concentrated around late teens through thirties. The Shining came out in 1980, and people in their late teens weren't even alive until 1999-2000.

VHS, VHS2, The Blair Witch project, grave encounters

The crow

"The Ring" is my favorite horror movie by a long shot