Rekt thread

Rekt thread

I feel bad for that girl ngl

how the fuck do you not notice that?

she heard one train, maybe left deaf.

Could've had earbuds in, or maybe she thought all the noise was from the farther train... trains are loud

She's still an idiot. Even when crossing a rail AFTER the barriers have gone up, I take a second to glance left and right, just in case.

Bump.

The fuck is that

It's OC

>extreme movement

WHAT THE FUCK!

LMFAO AWWWW NAH

Why

Looks like a moldy Nutella sandwich, but who the fuck know? The image doesn't show enough. Possibly took a bite out and spit it when it didn't taste right from how it looks.

You're spot on, it tasted like ass.

she was texting

Damn, that's far out.

Fuck you nature

fuck off you too

these people are OUT OF THEIR FUCKING MIND

rip in peaced

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Death is a part of life bruh
Get used to it

Watch, as your paragraph long speech does NOTHING.
Go away.

guys, stop yourselves now before it's too late

Do you like carrot cake? I like carrot cake, well, to be honest I mostly like the frosting. Man, I could eat a bathtub of that stuff.

New fags or same fag. Either way gtfo.

Before what exactly?

Newfag @717035038

STFU

I'm not a newfag desu

before you fall for the copypasta b8....................

>it's too late btw

Oops ya got me. Well played, well played.

Context?

Even though the cat suffered I'm glad it'll be okay

Watch your mouth you're talking to a legend.

Philipino drug dealer vs duterte army

Thanks.

Damn that shit was fucked.

Nuke that fucking disgusting thing

nerve gas?

Wouldn't have killed you though, not even make you sick. But yah I'm sure it tasted like fucking shit

Sadly yes

Yeah, kill the worm. Find a chemical that is specific for worms that live inside mammals and make them a sad fact of history like smallpox.

Glad there are people like that vet taking care of animals like that kitty.

This is now a meme?

It's the milhouse of gore threads.

That's some long bait you got there.
>noice
Here, have some melon and rethink your life before it ends horribly.

flyswatter.webm

There's always been copy pastas like that in gore threads. Just scroll past them, it's the most logical thing to do.

Ah, good ol botfly

Poor kitty, but that was very satisfying to watch

One of the most satisfying I've ever seen on b

What happened, I don't have the strength to look at it

Quit a worm of his nose

wtf are you doing on Sup Forums then?

Thank you kind user

Why are you here then? Just watch it, it's nothing compared to actual rekt/gore vids, it's more fascinating than anything else.

They pulled a MASSIVE fucking botfly out the cats nose.

Not a worm, it's a botfly larve, faggot.

Next time let me ask you.

Damn, if there is a god he really had it out for that one biker. Smash him with a sign, douse him in burning gasoline, and run him over with a semi truck.

Fuck this 2 MB file size limit. So many good files I got from old threads aren't allowed.

Of course you'd know exactly what it is, you're so used to shoving them up your ass you little bitcb

Is there a new size limit?

oooh he ded

sauce? or it that all?

2 MB, used to be 3. I have a folder with hundreds of awesome rekt webms that are over 2 MB and can't be posted.

I prefer them in my dickhole

Hitler killed the wrong people.

Same, the one in the vid is nothing compared to the ones I've ingested through my penis

Why they make file limit smaller :(

Fucking apes, they always brag about in how "thug" they are, but they cant fight fair.

Because Moot, the old admin sold the website to a bunch of cheap asians who don't want to pay for the higher bandwidth.

Good effort! :)

ATOM BOMB BABY

not nigs tho, puerto ricans and beaners

I know about the transfer to Jackie Sup Forums, just hadn't noticed any changes. I mostly post my pics in '"pics you shouldn't share" so never large files

Electrocuted

I meant the cat.

Someone would actually pay for this website?

Of course,Sup Forums gets lots of traffic daily. That's lots of advertising money

so whos who?

This happened to me once, it wasn't as great as you'd think :(

I refuse to believe this is real. There's no point to that at all. Zero points. zero.

It had a little crunch to it and a funky taste that you automatically know shouldn't be in your mouth, gonna check before biting from now on lol

If it makes you feel better she died

The red one is the dealer

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo