Does anybody else hate Doug as a character...

Does anybody else hate Doug as a character? I don't really understand why the show makes him out to be some good guy; you watch it and all he does is whine and complain about not getting that juicy mayonnaise pussy. He's like charlie brown but an idiot.

shes a lot blacker than I remember

I don't hate him. I don't like him. I think he's purposefully the most boring milquetoast white bread bland vanilla piece of crap. For Christ's sake he loves someone named "Mayonnaise." Even his fantasies are boring and trite. And then he has the gall to write shit in his journal as if he's actually interesting and has deep ideas and cool ideas for superheroes and shit. Would rather see a show about Judi or Mr. Dink or Skeeter or literally anyone that this awful faggot.

He's basically a Snyderfag in cartoon form.

I used to bully kids like arnold or doug, i fucking hated the bland boring cunt stereotype of the 90's

Shows like this and Boy Meets World conditioned me to think girls wanted sensitive beta pussies as their ideal man. I wasted so much time before I realized that was a bullshit meme.

Why would shows do that to kids? Just intentionally teach them the opposite of the world they're about to step into? It fucks with a kid

Who do you think wrote these shows? Nerds. So naturally they would make the protagonists nerds and then make them magically attractive instead of losers.

Anyone know how many times this has been posted?

doug was the every man.

Yeah, but I hear Doug knows that badass Race Canyon.

You were most likely fat

>He's basically a Snyderfag in cartoon form

Holy shit he IS Snyder. Doug is exactl how I picture Snyder's childhood

What about that one episode where Doug sabotages his sister's home dinner date with that theater guy by acting like James Bond? I liked that episode. He wasn't always a bland white kid.

But if you met a girl who grew up watching these shows who also was conditioned to think that way, then she would fuck your beta ass.

Patty Mayonnaise was a lesbian.

It doesn't work that way.

I'd spread her mayonnaise.

Cmon we all know Patty gave blowjobs to the seniors after school

Smash Adams too!

mmm that mayanoise pussy so juice

Yes

I thought he was such a beta and got secondhand embarrassment to the point where I had to stop watching. And this is when I was like 10 or whenever this was on

Like who?

Doug? He probably turned her gay the day he came to town.

Skeeter? That blue nigger might have had a chance but who wants a guy to go "Honk-honk!" right before blasting you in the face?

Roger was too poor to be worth the deep dicking.

Chalky was grade A homo in the making.

So when the show went from Nickelodeon to Disney and they brought them from Middle School to High School, in the first episode the Bluffs are tearing down the trailer park where Roger Klotz and his mother live in order to build what I believe was the new school. When they are tearing the park down, it turns out, Roger's mother owned the land they kept their trailer on, so they would have to buy her out or cancel the ongoing project entirely. The Klotz sell the land for a lifetime of riches, and now Roger Klotz is a rich guy. Cut to the next scene, Roger comes up and brags to the main cast that he's rich now. The camera zooms in on Doug who looks towards the sky and screams NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What the fuck, Doug?

What do you know, Skeetface?

Go away I hate you...