Which one would you pick? Also wwyd thread. My girlfriend on the right, will post more pics

Which one would you pick? Also wwyd thread. My girlfriend on the right, will post more pics.

you wish

Don't need you to believe me bro lol. Just because some of us don't have girlfriends doesn't mean all of us don't

Tits or bs

This

I'm not posting her tits fam, I have pictures of me and her together

crop yourself out then and stop being a faggot

wwyd

We require tits.

I'd tell her I was rich and grab her by the pussy

Of course, much of what is posted on Sup Forums is false, easy cowboy...

Trade pics of kik? Need nudes

Wwyd

Damn I'd love to bend her over and fuck her hard until I came inside her. What would you do to my girl?

I'm op by the way lol. All those pics are her

First thing I'd do is smack those fucking duck lips off her face. It makes her look like a god damn retard.

Looks chubby and stupid

Right for sure, cuter face, sexier body...
I would facial abuse her for sure

Now do the same, OP... I'll post more pics and comment yours if you do the same with mines

I like the right one, I'd like to bend her over and pull her hair while I fuck her hard from behind and pound her ass until I cum deep inside her. Can you respond to some of the pics I already posted?

Left one, less trashy and younger looking.

Sure, just do the same with my girl...

I would make her give me a BJ just like that, cum on her hair...

Ready to kiss my anus, cum on her face

Titfuck ready! Cum on her tits for sure

Doggystyle!

Cockslaping until bleeding!

Doggystyle in front of the mirror, cum on her vag

Is fuck her throat until she was crying and then I'd cum in her throat

Tie her, get her on her knees, make her lick my balls, cum on her tongue... she has to swallow

Any request of my girl? What do you like about her?

Id titty fuck her until she was begging for me to fuck her and then I'd pound her pussy until I put a baby inside her

Otra vez tú pinche naco con tus gordas chilangas nacas, bórrese alv.

wwyd?

Nice...
I would fuck her doggystyle right in front of that mirror!

wwyd?

I'd tell you what I'd do, stop finding my girlfriends at the fucking trailer court. You got some shit taste user.

Reply 4 reply

holy fuck show tits

Wwyd
Reply 4 reply

R4R

Wwyd to these perky little tits?

Would bend her over that sink and fuck her from behind while i grab and play with her tits making her moan and groan as i use her. I would make her get on her knees and cum all over her face.
Reply 4 reply

id pull those little shorts down shove that asshole in my face, then id push her face into that bed and fuck it until it was nice and gaped. then thrust deep cumming in her asshole.

id put her down on her knees and make sure her eyes never leave mine or id slap her across the face and force my cock down her throat. after fucking her face until tears are streaming id cum deep down her throat.

I would fuck those titties and cum all over her face and make her walk around in public and take selfies to send to her family

wwy all do to mine?

fucking perfect

i'd suck on them til she bled

I would grab her by her hips and ram myself into her tight asshole i would fuck her hard making her scream in pain until i cum into her tight ass.
Reply 4 reply

Don't leave out poor OP

This is the girl with the type of mouth that you just have to let her work you cock, id stick her down on her knees and slap her across the face with my dick until her cheeks were red, then id let that wide mouth go to town on my cock and just let get gobble it down. then when she goes deep id hold her head down and surprise her with my load down her throat, making sure she swallows it all.

reply 4 reply

I'd tear off those tight leggings and pound her pussy until she came. Then I'd fuck her ass and fill her up with my cum

Would take the right girl some where privte and fuck her in the ass hard until i cum deep inside her.

I would bend her agianst that wall and i would fuck her from behind until i came inaide her.

I would tie both girls up at that halloween party and i would start a traind on the right girl while i took the left girl somewhere privte ao i can use her as i wish. I would fill her cunt with cum and i would stretch her tight ass.

Mm nice

Reply 4 reply

one on right has a beautiful face. would take before and after pictures of my sperm covering it. tie her down and let several other guys paint her face as well

r4r this one too

Would have her on her knees so i could throat fuck her nice and hard i would watch as her makeup smeared and as saliva began covering her face. I would cum all over her face and glasses before tieing her up and telling some friends about this slut and her lovely body.

My Mexican girlfriend I desperately love more than anything
She's my world
Replies get pics

holy shit more!!!

Leaking my way to 2017...try this out on any girl in your school lol snap-leak-cf

Bump

Rip that blouse down exposing those nice tits to everyone, slap that bitchy look off her face and force her down to her knees and rub my cock on her face u til she accepts it in her mouth like the cum slut she is. I'd grab the back of her head and start facefucking her as hard as I can trying my best to bruise her throat with my hard cock while watching her exposed tits bounce every time I rammed into her face. Finally finish by blowing rope after rope of cum all over her face and on her tits and force her to finish taking pictures with her tits out covered in my cum.

Reply 4 replies. Hurt this butterface

She's all alone at home taking slutty pictures for people I break into her house and I find her In her room naked with some fingers in her cunt she's taking pictures of herself as she mastubates so I come up behind her and grab her by her hair and pull hard she let's out a loud scream and drops her phone. I have my cock out already and her cunt is nice and wet I push the head of my cock up agianst her cunt and I ram myself in she's screaming in pain as I start to use her roughly. I start to choke and slap her as I fuck her cunt harder and harder I slap her tits harder then any other part of her body to make her scream loudly after I'm board of her cunt I roll her onto her stomach and I grab her by her hair and force my cock into her tight asshole making her scream loudly in pain as I just use and stretch her unlubbed asshole I fuck her harder and harder until I feel the urge to cum I would go back into her cunt and fill her with my cum after I would tie her up and take her outside I would put her in my car and take her to the worst part of town I would find a huge group of homeless men and give her to them for the night I tell them I want her back in one piece and somewhat un harmed I leave and come back in the morning to find her coverd and filled in cum piss shit and other fluids she is so used and abused that after I take her home every night she goes to the place where the many many homeless men used her just to be used like that agian.
Reply 4 reply

Wipe her little smile off her pathetic face
Use her hair as a handle and whip her around with it
Make her gag on my cock until I cum down the back of her throat

Kek

and then get elected president

Itt a bunch of pathetic, desperate virgins

Bump

wwyd

i'd fuck the shit out of middle and left and cum all over their tits

wwyd to the one on right though? not your type?

shit sorry i'm fucking drunk off my ass i meant right

Would have each girl take turns sucking me off. I would enjoy their lovely mouths as they bob up and down on my cock. I would play with each of their tits and also use easch of their cunts and asses after filling the far right up girl with cum. I would make the lther girls eat her out.
God more? (Have a kik?)

kik is kgbla
lmao

ill bust into thath room and rip her tits out of that dress. grab hr by the throat so hell be still while i tweak and bite and maul her nipples. ill slap her tiny tits until theyre redd and then push her face first against that mirror just mashing her big nose into it and smearing her makeup all over herself while she bawls her eyes out. take that phone from her and snap some pics of me flipping up that little slut dress before turning it to video and shoving the whole phone up her pussy. then proceed to ram my cock mercilessly into her asshole without lube. stretching and tearing her asshole untilshes screaming. thrust after thrust i pound deep into her ass until finally i pull out and shove my dirty cock down her throat and fill her esophogus with my cum. finish my pissing while im still in her throat and watch as she gags and coughs up my cum and piss while trying to fish the phone out of her pussy.

ill hurt this cow. rip those udders out of her shirt and titfuck her raw. bend her over and make her oink while i fuck her tight asshole before cumming deep inside her and watcing the cum leak out her pig ass.

more of her

(Kek dont i have you on kik? )
I would grab her by the back of her head and pull on her hair as i use her from behind i would fuck her hard while i call her a slut whore etc. I would slap her ass hard as i hist use her over and over agian until i cum inside her.

lol probably, jillykill08

If op really would have a gf he would fuck her instead of being on b;)

wwyd

Lol apperantly not

wwyd

Oh wait ya i do

Would push her agianst the glass behind her i would take her shorts off and i would fuck her from behind while i play with her tits. I would use her ass hard making her scream in pain and lust. U would use her ass ubtil i came inside her tight ass.

wwyd?

The one on the right. She knows that smiles go with cameras, not that stupid duckface.

Have a kik?.
I would bend her over that counter and fuck her from behind until i came inside her.

Kik?

Wwyd to librarian Marj?

Wwyd to Colette?

Late christmas present on me guys go fuck your ex gf tonight - snap-leak-cf

>My gf on the right
Nobody believes you and nobody cares just post what you found you estalker